Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• If you know already, why all the crying for Rossi to publish one? Just provide your proof here and we can move on.

I already did a while back (maybe a week to 10 days ago).

I posted the search engine addresses for SGS, BV, and I think UL (you need to sign up for UL data access but there it is just a simple form).

I posted sections of legal requirements from SGS (which are nearly identical to BV)

I posted regulations that show that the ancient and expired SGS and BV certifcations for a CE mark were field evaluations, and therefore only good for the precise exact item tested, and a CE mark could be applied by the certifier only to that one specific device, and cannot be transferred. Rossi gets no roll of CE stickers, as if they are any good in the USA anyways.

• Tork - my world view includes, among other things, a position that we must do everything we can to stop the systematic destruction of our planet's ecosystem.

Your overlord is on a 40 year mission powered by greed and evil - he certainly walks the talk. Look at the trail of destruction left in his wake. I'll have more for you to look at soon so bide your time and anticipate, anticipate anticipate.

• Official Post

That old saying "politics makes strange bedfellows" comes to mind. All here defending Rossi believe in LENR, and it may be a good reminder that most here opposing him believe in LENR also. Logical to assume in that case, there would be some common ground to agree on something to lessen the vitriol, yet here we are at each others throats over everything. That is politics, not science.

• Spam - we walked away and had to circle back when the Rossifarians started trying to rewrite history. That appears to have restarted in earnest after his catastrophic Jan 31 video train wreck. We can refight that war all day and night long. Facts are facts. Rossi is an eco and business fraud criminal who has faked everything in his latest endeavor.

• Spam - we walked away and had to circle back when the Rossifarians started trying to rewrite history. That appears to have restarted in earnest after his catastrophic Jan 31 video train wreck. We can refight that war all day and night long. Facts are facts. Rossi is an eco and business fraud criminal who has faked everything in his latest endeavor.

It's now about reputations. If Rossi's SK works, IH's rep and those involved with IH will suffer. If friends of IH (or maybe even IH agents themselves) can disrupt the entry of the SK into the marketplace, they save their rep. This is an all-out war greater than the litigation itself. IH isn't going to go down without more fight. And neither is Rossi. All tools available will be used including trying to sic gov agents on Rossi, threatening more legal action, instilling safety fears, and the list goes on. IH does not want a working SK in the marketplace, even if it will save the world.

• Official Post

How would you know that?

Some could defend Rossi just for some other ordinary reasons, isn’t it?

Does a snake oil seller have to believe in the effect of snake oil?

Gosh, I never thought anyone would ask me that! But maybe you have a point. You usually do. OK, so do any of you Rossi fans *not* believe in LENR? Be honest, and speak up. Promise we will go easy on you if you do. :)

• Gosh, I never thought anyone would ask me that! But maybe you have a point. You usually do. OK, so do any of you Rossi fans *not* believe in LENR? Be honest, and speak up. Promise we will go easy on you if you do. :)

Well, that’s like asking those companies which gladly shipped to Rossi’s PetrolDragon their toxic waste for a cheaper price, whether they really believed that this entrepreneur can transfer toxic waste to oil.

Surely they did!

And surely Rossi believed that he can make money oil from this toxic waste.

http://www.brianzapopolare.it/…011206_rifiuti_truffa.htm

https://milano.corriere.it/not…3-a057-b6a9966718ba.shtml

• Official Post

Well, that’s like asking those companies which gladly shipped to Rossi’s PetrolDragon their toxic waste for a cheaper price, whether they really believed that this entrepreneur can transfer toxic waste to oil.

Surely they did!

And surely Rossi believed that he can make money oil from this toxic waste.

http://www.brianzapopolare.it/…011206_rifiuti_truffa.htm

https://milano.corriere.it/not…3-a057-b6a9966718ba.shtml

Never know, as this Rossi thing has become politicized polarized, with seemingly little to do with actual science. And as mentioned, "politics make for strange bedfellows" so who knows. Perhaps some of the Rossi fans are arguing more from their anti-corporation/anti-capitalist beliefs, and could care less about LENR being real or not?

• That old saying "politics makes strange bedfellows" comes to mind. All here defending Rossi believe in LENR, and it may be a good reminder that most here opposing him believe in LENR also. Logical to assume in that case, there would be some common ground to agree on something to lessen the vitriol, yet here we are at each others throats over everything. That is politics, not science.

I see a lot of the same characters who attacked LENR on the thread where I was trying to get at how many replications of the PFAHE.

• Official Post

I see a lot of the same characters who attacked LENR on the thread where I was trying to get at how many replications of the PFAHE.

True, and that is why I said "most here opposing Rossi, believe in LENR". It is well known we welcome skeptics, because in return they make us stronger...I think. :) Of course, being skeptics, they will oppose all things LENR, including, and especially Rossi.

And speaking of strange bedfellows, all those skeptics you mentioned, are in bed with many LENR advocates....against Rossi. Some of whom have dedicated their lives to making LENR become a reality, which is more than most of us can say. Like I said; politics is a funny thing.

• That old saying "politics makes strange bedfellows" comes to mind. All here defending Rossi believe in LENR, and it may be a good reminder that most here opposing him believe in LENR also. Logical to assume in that case, there would be some common ground to agree on something to lessen the vitriol, yet here we are at each others throats over everything. That is politics, not science.

You'd think that someone who comes up with a legal idea to treat one's adversary like a rag doll would be welcomed, but in HueyDeweyLewzer's case he went out of his way to harass me. That's because it was within his bailiwick to keep an eye on blog posts that could affect the legal case, and he completely MISSED the offer from Rossi to settle. That's why he threatened this forum, you moderators, all of us who participated in that thread, because it showed that he caused Industrial Heat to pay out $4 Million more than they needed to in legal fees, plus they missed out on that $11.5M reimbursement. This $15M lewzer is still bullying people on this forum, but he's kinda gone strangely quiet about this latest aspect of how he cost his own employer $15M.

Definitely strange bedfellows.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.