Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

IHFB - I don't think you understand. The environmental disaster left behind by Rosis's PetroDragon con in Italy is only partially cleaned up.

I've recently learned that the remaining clean-up number is much larger than 100M euro and that the in the ground pollution represents an ongoing monumental crime against our planet AND humanity. We might need to send someone on an investigative expedition - some pictures would be nice of the incredible damage left in the R'ster's criminal wake.

That's a good idea. Perhaps you could hire Steven Krivit to do it. He's an excellent reporter though I think he's changed careers.

• Official Post

You'd think that someone who comes up with a legal idea to treat one's adversary like a rag doll would be welcomed, but in HueyDeweyLewzer's case he went out of his way to harass me. That's because it was within his bailiwick to keep an eye on blog posts that could affect the legal case, and he completely MISSED the offer from Rossi to settle. That's why he threatened this forum, you moderators, all of us who participated in that thread, because it showed that he caused Industrial Heat to pay out $4 Million more than they needed to in legal fees, plus they missed out on that $11.5M reimbursement. This $15M lewzer is still bullying people on this forum, but he's kinda gone strangely quiet about this latest aspect of how he cost his own employer $15M.

Definitely strange bedfellows.

Have we ever complained about your responses to Dewey? He harasses everyone, and until recently was after both Alan and I. In his defense, he has every right to be angry about anything Rossi. With both he and Darden, it is understandably personal. Very much so. Unlike you and I, he worked with, believed in, and invested heavily in the man and his technology. His commitment was rewarded the way Rossi has rewarded others in his life who trusted in him...deception, and dishonesty.

In addition, Dewey, on the behalf of Darden, is one of the few actively traveling the world trying to make LENR a reality. IH may be against Rossi, but in the same sense, they are one of the few friends LENR has.

• Have we ever complained about your responses to Dewey? He harasses everyone, and until recently was after both Alan and I. In his defense, he has every right to be angry about anything Rossi. With both he and Darden, it is understandably personal. Very much so. Unlike you and I, he worked with, believed in, and invested heavily in the man and his technology. His commitment was rewarded the way Rossi has rewarded others in his life who trusted in him...deception, and dishonesty.

In addition, Dewey, on the behalf of Darden, is one of the few actively traveling the world trying to make LENR a reality. IH may be against Rossi, but in the same sense, they are one of the few friends LENR has.

If he has every right to be angry about anything Rossi, then why does he mistreat someone who came up with an idea to push Rossi around like a Rag Doll? Because he did a massive $15M screwup when he missed that offer.

My preference is don't start nuthin', won't be nuthin'. He can insult Rossi all he wants, because let's face it, we both agreed earlier that Rossi is a jerk. But mistreating others on this blog... he deserves the kicked DeweyDog treatment.

Anyways, in the spirit of moving past the insults, what do you think is the reason that Rossi doesn't buy a coal plant and slowlyreplace the boilers with his own devices? No one can look under the hood in that scenario, and he generates as clean an output as he wants, at the same or reduced price as coal.

• Official Post

Anyways, in the spirit of moving past the insults, what do you think is the reason that Rossi doesn't buy a coal plant and slowlyreplace the boilers with his own devices? No one can look under the hood in that scenario, and he generates as clean an output as he wants, at the same or reduced price as coal.

That is one of the reasons we have 25,000 posts about Rossi. You tell me, I can't figure it out.

• Some day you might come to the realization that all things LENR should not include Rossi at all and that truth will set you free.

Problem is, that it's YOU saying this. You're the guy who admits that his own comments are not aimed at furthering science. And we showed on that other thread that your whole approach to LENR was by way of Rossi.

How many times has the Pons-Fleischmann Anomalous Heating Event been replicated in peer reviewed journals?

Your entire approach has been repudiated, and no one should listen to you.

• Gruber - I'll put it this way. We have a long way to go but TD and our original investors remain some of the most courageous folks on planet earth.

I think they are going to eventually be heroes for backing a long shot planet saver. BTW - none of them wants to be a hero - its not what they care about.

We're moving as quickly as the science and math allows.

You have forgotten the main science, Geology. Only by studying the laws of nature can we find new energy and save the planet and ourselves too !!!

• That is one of the reasons we have 25,000 posts about Rossi. You tell me, I can't figure it out.

Rossi is a troll. He's a razmatazz carnival barker, doesn't even want to be known as a scientist but says "in Mercato Veritas". There's nothing in mercato, so there's nothing in veritas with Rossi, by his own measure.

It's like when another famous carnival barker changed careers and went into politics. Not many people know that PT Barnum in his later years became the mayor of Bridgeport , CT. The carnival barker skillset translates well from the 3 ring arena to the political arena. In Rossi's case, the skillset has not translated well. I think it's because he's arrogant. He just snootily looks down on anything product engineering oriented, such as that flyer he posted at ECW for customers that looks like it was thrown together by a high schooler.

• e-width: 0px; ">

Acceptance Letter

Dear Dr. Gennadiy Tarassenko,

We are pleased to inform you that your paper has been accepted by the Scientific Committee for

Poster presentation at the International Conference on Renewable Energy 2019.

Article title: Geological aspects of ball lightnings

This conference will be held in Paris from 24/04/2019 to 26/04/2019.

Please register as soon as possible in order to secure your participation:

http://premc.org/conferences/i…able-energy/registration/

In the “Participant(s) information” step, click on “ + Add a presenter” and insert your email with this

exact spelling: [email protected]

The ICREN 2019 Organizing Committee

• Spam - we walked away and had to circle back when the Rossifarians started trying to rewrite history. That appears to have restarted in earnest after his catastrophic Jan 31 video train wreck. We can refight that war all day and night long. Facts are facts. Rossi is an eco and business fraud criminal who has faked everything in his latest endeavor.

Judging from the increased anti-Rossi activities here, It looks more like the Jan 31 event became catastrophic to IH. Maybe some important IH investors actually are getting worried about the Rossi business plan selling heat. Some investors actually visited the Doral plant and regardless of how much cheap talk Darden et al did, they probably have their own ideas about the validity of the plant. And they were not especially happy about Rossi - IH fall out. We know that from court docs ... (Dewey telling them they are courageous planet savers might not entirely do it for them - it is a nice label of course, but they expect returns as well)

Dewey, Jed et al has since been working their asses off to talk the book - pushing the importance of IH other IP's - but we have seen nothin yet ... And Bruillion today curiously shows COP in the very same range as the original E-Cat IP for which IH paid $11.5M ...

• I already did a while back (maybe a week to 10 days ago).

I posted the search engine addresses for SGS, BV, and I think UL (you need to sign up for UL data access but there it is just a simple form).

I posted sections of legal requirements from SGS (which are nearly identical to BV)

I posted regulations that show that the ancient and expired SGS and BV certifcations for a CE mark were field evaluations, and therefore only good for the precise exact item tested, and a CE mark could be applied by the certifier only to that one specific device, and cannot be transferred. Rossi gets no roll of CE stickers, as if they are any good in the USA anyways.

There are tons of discussions on many blogs incl. ECW on this nebulous SGS certificate. It is what it states: a single and voluntary confirmation for a that single prototype that is exactly described. Has nothing to do with a product certification nor any CE Mark. And the manufacturer was EFA S.r.l, somewhere in Bologna, Italy. It doesn’t say anything about “Nuclear”, which would require of course much more and other safety certifications, than a device that turns 85 deg C hot water to 120 deg C hot steam. The SK must be nuclear of course, why in hell Rossi should put there radiation detectors prominently on top of the Blue box if radiation and nuclear processes are not involved? This move to admit to have radiation and nuclear processes and the claim that his 7 year old „certificate“ still covers all his later gadgets are huge nails in the cofffin of his „industrial certified product“, that his friend Frank Acland strongly promotes since th Jan31 DPS all over his ECW place.... and we all know, that the robotic factories are warming up for the massive order income 😆😆😆

• The environmental disaster left behind by Rosis's PetroDragon con in Italy is only partially cleaned up.

I've recently learned that the remaining clean-up number is much larger than 100M euro and that the in the ground pollution represents an ongoing monumental crime against our planet AND humanity. We might need to send someone on an investigative expedition - some pictures would be nice of the incredible damage left in the R'ster's criminal wake.

I have an idea... Whilst you’re over there, why not spend millions of dollars on bribing donating money to politicians, who in turn can give you vast amounts of public money, plus some healthy tax rebates, so you can build a golf course and a load of posh flats there. Can always file for bankruptcy if it all goes tits up.

No harm done, right? Well, mostly. Could call it Red Indian investments, for a further laugh... MAGA and all that.

:/:/^^;)

• Its probably time to take a more anarchistic approach to LENR - all this in-fighting between different factions is going no-where fast. The technology is there and is now free for anyone to use - just don't bother to try patenting anything - as soon as the idea of making a fortune out of energy rears its ugly head everything collapses into chaos over and over again. So just pack a steel vessel with 200 mesh Ni powder, run in H2 from a small electrolytic cheap H2 generator (availiable on E-bay), then put the reactor vessel inside an old wood-burner with a flue and there you have it! A working LENR reactor for domestic use, replacing wood fuel which is rapidly polluting our cities more than diesel. Throw out all the hype its all practical and cheap.

• True, and that is why I said "most here opposing Rossi, believe in LENR". It is well known we welcome skeptics, because in return they make us stronger...I think. :) Of course, being skeptics, they will oppose all things LENR, including, and especially Rossi.

And speaking of strange bedfellows, all those skeptics you mentioned, are in bed with many LENR advocates....against Rossi. Some of whom have dedicated their lives to making LENR become a reality, which is more than most of us can say. Like I said; politics is a funny thing.

As an LENR skeptic I'll disagree with that definition. I don't "oppose" all things LENR. I'm consistently in favour of good (and therefore rigorous and skeptical) research. LENR, if it exists, is a physical phenomena which will not go away just because bloggers, or experimenters themselves, try to think of ways in which positive results might be artifacts.

OTOH, in order to be accepted by the scientific community, LENR experimental results need to be written up in a way that is ultra-skeptical, considering all possible loopholes and reckoning that there can always be unknown unknowns and therefore creatively finding unexpected and testable predictions that would validate an LENR interpretation of some replicable but not definite results is the way to go. Also, complete transparency, with results written up properly and published, on vixra if need be, is the way to go.

That stance is not "against LENR".

• Its probably time to take a more anarchistic approach to LENR - all this in-fighting between different factions is going no-where fast. The technology is there and is now free for anyone to use - just don't bother to try patenting anything - as soon as the idea of making a fortune out of energy rears its ugly head everything collapses into chaos over and over again. So just pack a steel vessel with 200 mesh Ni powder, run in H2 from a small electrolytic cheap H2 generator (availiable on E-bay), then put the reactor vessel inside an old wood-burner with a flue and there you have it! A working LENR reactor for domestic use, replacing wood fuel which is rapidly polluting our cities more than diesel. Throw out all the hype its all practical and cheap.

Focardi said that Rossi's initial contribution was to use H1 gas rather than H2 gas. Is there a cheap H1 gas generator?

• As an LENR skeptic I'll disagree with that definition. I don't "oppose" all things LENR. I'm consistently in favour of good (and therefore rigorous and skeptical) research. LENR, if it exists, is a physical phenomena which will not go away just because bloggers, or experimenters themselves, try to think of ways in which positive results might be artifacts.

OTOH, in order to be accepted by the scientific community, LENR experimental results need to be written up in a way that is ultra-skeptical, considering all possible loopholes and reckoning that there can always be unknown unknowns and therefore creatively finding unexpected and testable predictions that would validate an LENR interpretation of some replicable but not definite results is the way to go. Also, complete transparency, with results written up properly and published, on vixra if need be, is the way to go.

That stance is not "against LENR".

If you were to write up such a stance for HTSC, and HTSC was more difficult to verify experimentally, then it would be more than fair to say that such a stance is against HTSC.

• All this talk about old stuff that was over when Rossi dropped his case. == The only thing I think it is good for is for to let Rossi supporters misdirect attention away from the failed and poorly conducted condo demo - away from faulty measurements and lack of other measurements and the lack of real customers that he claimed he had from among the world's top 10 companies. Face it, his offer, if ever existed, was a failure, his demo was a failure, his suit to try to win 200M was a failure, his thermoelectric chips were failures, his waste treatment was a failure, his gold smuggling was a failure,...... What has he accomplished that actually has a positive observable result for anyone else other than taking money away from other LENR researchers for his own pockets.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.