Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• As you can see by Para's post above, Rossi only hinted at the Uppsalla professors building a replication device and running an experiment with non-phase-change water calorimetry. Rossi didn't claim that the results were positive. So it seems unlikely that the physicist Mario Menichella's claim that the Uppsalla scientists have replicated (without publishing the results) the Rossi effect came from Rossi himself.

It may be that I am mistaken in the way you say ... but I recall a different post. I'll see if I can find it.

Menichella doesn't appear to be much of a physicist. He goes with Rossi's claim about the temperature of the SK plasma hook, line, and sinker whereas it is obvious nonsense. I think that Rossi simply doesn't understand the physics behind blackbody spectra and I don't think Menichella has the knowledge base to correct him. Menichella is a good writer however. For the first time I think I understand how Rossi fit a blackbody curve to his data. I am amazed how naive and clutzy and just plain old wrong his procedure was, but now I think I understand it.

• KevMo needs as an inductive touchpoint the fact that despite all the PR no-one, anywhere, has ever got their hands on a working Rossi device. Not even one of the 1st generation now outdated tech devices.

THH doesn't understand what an inductive touchpoint is. It is when both sides of a disagreement agree on a central fact. Like when Shane and I agree that Rossi is a jerk. THH was confronted with an inductive touchpoint when it was shown that both sides acknowledged there was a settlement offer from Rossi on his JONP, and THH twisted himself into a pretzel to deny it.

I've seen how THH operates when he doesn't understand something. Hë'll steal some Wikipedia paragraph on the topic, browbeat everyone with it, then proceed forth as if he understands it. It's actually an interesting way to approach disagreeing with opponents when you have reached the edge of your own understanding. But it makes people look askance at what you write when they work backwards from realizing that you simply did not understand what you were writing. And THH does not understand what the friketty frack he's talking about when he brings up an inductive touchpoint at this juncture, just like he didn't understand inductive touchpoints when he was confronted with one.

Notice how effective it was to argue forward from the inductive touchpoint of the acknowledged fact, and it showed that HeweyDewey was an incredible frackup whose incompetence cost Industrial Heat $15M, and now DeweyLewey is rapidly looking for other things to talk about.

And one of the inductive touchpoints in Rossi's case was that he handed over a black box to be tested by 7 Swedes, among whom was the chairman of the Swedish Skeptics Society so we could expect them to be... uhh... skeptics.

• THH is an accomplished academic but don't tell Kev as he continues his work of fiction on behalf of his underlord.

I don't think that Kev can make a credible case around IH loosing money but he keeps repeating it so it must be real (in his head). It is entertaining nonetheless.

A pure fabrication regarding the Swedes and a black box test. Levi and Rossi were all in their knickers - which they acknowledged that during

the disallowance of thermocouple data, incorrect IR camera settings and Rossi shorted-control run compromises of the "independent test".

• THH is an accomplished academic

***Then we should have a reasonable expectation that he wouldn't continue to use classic freshman-level fallacies over and over and over again. Yet, he continues to argue in this fashion.

but don't tell Kev as he continues his work of fiction on behalf of his underlord.

***HueyDeweyLewZer speaks up again after having been confronted with his incredible failure that cost his employer Industrial Heat $15Million. I wonder why we should listen to you.

I don't think that Kev can make a credible case around IH loosing money

***Sure I can. And I continue to do so. And the fascinating thing is, YOU'RE the one who caused them to lose $15Million, and re-examining your behavior in that light explains a TON of issues in terms of how you mistreat people on this forum. You deserved to be kicked like a DeweyDog.

but he keeps repeating it so it must be real (in his head). It is entertaining nonetheless.

***Yup, I find it entertaining. I wonder when I'll finally pick up the phone myself and inform your superiors that you are the one who cost them $15Million and see how those chips fall. Yup, entertaining.

A pure fabrication regarding the Swedes and a black box test.

***Pure fabrication? They said it was a black box test. How is that a pure fabrication?

Levi and Rossi were all in their knickers - which they acknowledged that

***Rossi was in their knickers? WTH does that even mean, especially if the Swedes supposedly acknowledged that? I invited you to participate and show your side of the story but you have neglected to do so. https://disqus.com/home/discus…_report_on_rossi_reactor/

Typical of HeweyLewzieDewey.

during

the disallowance of thermocouple data, incorrect IR camera settings and Rossi shorted-control run compromises of the "independent test".

***By all means, show us where this all happened and how.

• Kev - you clearly have not studied the Swede's published literature and, as a result, you're not credible anywhere but in your own head. You start from a factless position and make it worse because you apparently have no ability to read / discern what a fact or the truth is. You have no basis in truth and that must make for a miserable existence. You only see / hear what you want and then you spin it to match your fantasy of how things must be. That makes you a sad fiction writer at best. You are a living in a mental typhoon of Rossi lies promulgated by your underlord and his SPs. And then you have the unmitigated audacity to try and put the onus on others because of your lazy, factless, miserable, bombastic existence. We've all read the reports and understand them. If you have read the reports then you clearly do not have the ability to interpret and convert into effective argument. You're turning into a stain on Planet Rossi which I didn't think was possible. The truth is going to crush your spirit which in reality makes me sad.

• Kev - you clearly have not studied the Swede's published literature and, as a result, you're not credible anywhere but in your own head. You start from a factless position and make it worse because you apparently have no ability to read / discern what a fact or the truth is. You have no basis in truth and that must make for a miserable existence. You only see / hear what you want and then you spin it to match your fantasy of how things must be. That makes you a sad fiction writer at best. You are a living in a mental typhoon of Rossi lies promulgated by your underlord and his SPs. And then you have the unmitigated audacity to try and put the onus on others because of your lazy, factless, miserable, bombastic existence. We've all read the reports and understand them. If you have read the reports then you clearly do not have the ability to interpret and convert into effective argument. You're turning into a stain on Planet Rossi which I didn't think was possible. The truth is going to crush your spirit which in reality makes me sad.

I've blocked KevMo - a unique honour. My tolerance is pretty high, but it is those 10 posts all in a row full of stars that make the thread unreadable.

• I've blocked KevMo - a unique honour. My tolerance is pretty high, but it is those 10 posts all in a row full of stars that make the thread unreadable.

You sure seem to have Kevmo on the mind for someone who blocked Kevmo.

It's probably better this way, easier for you to simply snipe. It's not as if your responses make much sense when you do engage, so best of luck to you. Ya might do a self-check on that obvious bullshit about your tolerance being high, just sayin', ya know, for your own good & all that.

• Kev - you clearly have not studied the Swede's published literature

***Ahh,Dewey. You didn't start off with an insult like calling me Torkmo. Cat got yer tongue? Does this mean I have to wade through your post before I find the first personal insult? You know, because of that thing with "don't start nuthin', won't be nuthin'", I've been expecting you to withdraw back a little so that you can claim not to be the guy starting all this stuff , which is demonstrably untrue. And speaking of demonstrably untrue items, here's a link to where I've been going through the Swedes' published literature in light of your assertion that it's been "proven" they were hoodwinked somehow, thinking ya might comment on it. So I can PROVE you're simply WRONG... again.

https://disqus.com/home/discus…_report_on_rossi_reactor/

and, as a result, you're not credible anywhere but in your own head.

***That simply does not bother me to be accused of lacking credibility by someone like you because of your continued inability to put sentences together without resorting to classic fallacies. Even a freshman college student who hasn't read the literature can demonstrate better credibility than what you have demonstrated here.

You start from a factless position

***Factless? Have you seen the link where I set it up so you can present your bullshit claim?

Since you cost your employer $15M due to your own incompetence, and realizing this fact has made it easy to explain your behavior on this forum , it makes it easy to see why someone like you who admits to working for Industrial Heat would mis= treat someone who hands IH a strategy for kicking around their legal opponent like a rag doll. In the past it was just one of those head scratchers but now it has come into sharper focus, so maybe today is the day I make that phone call to your superiors? Will you be around after they fire your ass? Will your posts be different?

and make it worse because you apparently have no ability to read / discern what a fact or the truth is.

***There is something here to consider, which I have noticed in my own self-assessment. I am pretty low on capability to determine facts and truths when they are deeply mired in bullshit. Yup. It's just something I'm not all that good at. It's hard to pick edible cherries of truth in a pile of bullshit. Sometimes I keep telling myself, like the optimist kid in the joke where he's knee deep in manure, "There's got to be a pony in here somewhere!" But sometimes there is no pony. I suspect this is the case with you. It can be a distressing conclusion.

You have no basis in truth and that must make for a miserable existence.

***Ahh, Dewey, that is so ... touching... You're CONCERNED about me. Somehow this means you actually care.

You only see / hear what you want and then you spin it to match your fantasy of how things must be.

***There's an expression about pointing an accusational finger at a person because it means that there are 3 fingers pointed back at yourself.

That makes you a sad fiction writer at best.

***Maybe you've got something there. When I find myself surrounded by simply pure bullshit with no pony of truth to be found, it can be kinda sad. The natural thing to do is to ask people like you to stop posting bullshit.

You are a living in a mental typhoon of Rossi lies promulgated by your underlord and his SPs.

***I thought Rossi was supposed to be my OVERlord??? And what is an SP? This is one of those things you do, since arrogance is part of the equation in dealing with you, you like to use acronyms to show that you're in the know, part of the 'in' crowd. It's intellectually lazy. Go ahead and ask Jed.

And then you have the unmitigated audacity to try and put the onus on others because of your lazy, factless, miserable, bombastic existence.

***I'm a little disappointed because this entire post is just one big insult from you. In the past, the entire post would just get removed to Clearance Items. There's no pony here, you're just trying to start another fight. You're good at it. But it means ya got nuthin'.

We've all read the reports and understand them. If you have read the reports then you clearly do not have the ability to interpret and convert into effective argument.

***Then it should be really easy to knock my points down. But you're incapable of doing so. Part of the problem is that you treat assertions as if they were facts. And another part is that you've gotten away with your laziness for so long, and driven off opponents not by your ability to defend intellectually your positions, but by simply throwing out mean spirited insults like this post, and it drives off opponents. You got away with it for a long time and it surprises you when someone trades insult for insult, you can't even take the softest of punches. It makes for a sad existence. But cheer up, buckeroo, in the end it means you get to serve as a good pasquinade.

You're turning into a stain on Planet Rossi which I didn't think was possible.

***Why would you EVEN be concerned about such a thing? If I make Planet Rossi look bad, that should be a good thing from your perspective. See, this misanthRossic derangement syndrome you've wound yourself into , it's mentally unhealthy because even when you downshit into concern trolling, it's not even something that makes sense. Kinda like the rest of the nonsense you write.

The truth is going to crush your spirit which in reality makes me sad.

***It's too bad there ended up being no substance in your entire post. Like I've said before, this makes you a rather despicable person.

• Playing the over/under Keb - one of them is correct and thanks for noticing.

I am hopeful that the Swedes got rolled like we did. The other might be that they are trying to rescue their reputations with a replication or some kind of positive result.

The least helpful and worse possible outcome would be that they were compromised by Rossi - which I really hope was never or is the case.

We'll see how long they stay silent.

• I am hopeful that the Swedes got rolled like we did.

***My uncle used to say, "put your hope in one hand and crap into the other and see which one fills up first." You misanthRossic Lewzers all seem to think that just by putting forth this as a hope, somehow it is an argument that such is the case. But the onus is on YOU to prove that 7 Swedes couldn't simply measure Power In and Heat Out, that the chairman of the Swedish Skeptics Society who was on the team, that such people were not.... skeptical.

The other might be that they are trying to rescue their reputations with a replication or some kind of positive result.

***"The other" what? Other hope? Take a writing class.

The least helpful and worse possible outcome would be that they were compromised by Rossi - which I really hope was never or is the case.

***There's that hope thing again. Hope is not a strategy. Neither is it an argument.

We'll see how long they stay silent.

***And unfortunately you aren't joining them in silence, but instead you're pushing hope as if it were an argument. You really are a Lewzer.

• Sounds like the Swedish scientists were fed up with trying to flog a dead horse (E-cat) so gave up reporting - more evidence that none of it ever worked - and other replications of Rossi's work may be explained by chemical re-combination of H and O - still a big worry I think until a long term scaled up version is verified in a NiH system using Kg of fuel and generating kW of power output over several months. That would be the only way of convincing anyone that this is a useful technology. If a gram of Ni in a tiny quartz tube reactor releases say 10 Watts excess power then the scale up to 1 Kg Ni powder should release 10 kW, half that claimed for the SK. Its just a replication of the Thermacore runaway experiment to dramatically show cold fusion works and should hopefully kick out a heat equivalent to a wood-stove. Hopefully have a go at this soon after consulting with the experts, as Jed R suggests.

• Steppmo - what does this mean to you?:

https://milano.corriere.it/not…3-a057-b6a9966718ba.shtml

Problem is as you, I'm sure, know that the real and only criminals in this story were the politicians and the mafia that hunted Rossi down due to him entering the extremely corrupt Italian waste management business. But I guess those mafia/criminals are exactly your kind of people, right? Like your Cherokee overlords also in the business of liberating tax payers from their money?

• Kevwoof - what does this mean to you:

Secretary to the Academy, Executive Vice President
    Phone
    +46 8-791 29 44
    [email protected]

IVA would like to announce that the Academy does not support the messages conveyed at the conference at IVA Conference Centre on 24 November 2017 attended by, among others, Andrea Rossi.

IVA is an academy that promotes science. IVA also runs a conference centre https://ivakonferens.se/ which is open to companies, organisations and individuals. The IVA Conference Centre conducts background checks on those who book conferences rooms and also, to the extent possible, checks programmes to ensure that any messages conveyed are not contrary to IVA’s objective, which is to promote science. In this case IVA would like to clearly state that the Academy does not in any way support the messages conveyed at the conference in question.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.