Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Does it mean the IVA was deceived when approached about the Nov 24, 2017 conference?

Why yes........ it says just that.

I wonder how if feels to be banished from the Academy in Sweden after purveying such a deception? (or to the contrary - a mention of the unannounced dangers and potential exposures with a live cancerous result in the house)

• Kevwoof - what does this mean to you:

As I can imagine IVA was seriously harassed by certain individuals/organizations, probably on a personal level (we all know who likes to make threats here), after the event and since they were not directly involved other than as facilitators, they can of course not OFFICIALLY support any messages at the conference. It is not their role. Fact is though - they facilitated and hosted the event. THAT should tell you something.

Then SHOW IT. You think 153 peer reviewed replications are gonna have measurement error? That would be a first time event in the history of science and by SHOWING it you have a YUGE opportunity to get famous. But you won't show it because it doesn't exist... Similarly, pretty much the same principles apply for your ridiculous contention that it was fraud.

Except that there are not 153 peer reviewed replications. Replications of what, BTW? LENR experiments are rarely exact replications or verifications, they are for the most part all done with different methods depending on the experimenter.

I never said LENR tests were fraud. I said Rossi was a con man, a consistent liar and a fraud and there is tons of proof of that all over the internet. If you don't see it, that reflects on you, not on skeptics.

• As I can imagine IVA was seriously harassed by certain individuals/organizations, probably on a personal level (we all know who likes to make threats here), after the event and since they were not directly involved other than as facilitators, they can of course not OFFICIALLY support any messages at the conference. It is not their role. Fact is though - they facilitated and hosted the event. THAT should tell you something.

Weird. IVA run a commercial conference centre, open to industry to use. Rossi - wanting to orchestrate one of his PR magnificences - knew well that unthinking people would credit him glitter by association: IVA - prestigious Swedish academy - scientific respectability.

And IVA's commercial conference organisers did not have little yellow post-it notes saying "Don't touch Rossi - he is a con-main". Probably because outside a small corner of the internet, a polluted Italian village, an obscure US Army research division, and a few Floridian lawyers, no-one has heard of him.

Worthy of the PR 30/30 abilities of Mr. Menichella.

They are very nice guys, and very smart. Perhaps they are just fed up with the whole business.

You mean they are fed up with the greatest discovery of the century or fed up with being conned?

(also what JedRothwell wrote-- these guys may be pleasant personally but professional they do not appear to be either well motivated or in any way "smart.")

• Its because Dr Lewan was deceptive in the arrangements that he made with IVA. They had no idea that a 5 decade con artist eco criminal fraud was bringing in a "nukular reactor" for a live demonstration.

They were some kind of upset when the found out what had happened and that was before the spinmaster PR'ster unleashed his "Supported by the Swedish Academy" nonsense. That got Cease and Desist letters going which I'm sure the Rossifarians noticed

when the IVA video captions from the demo started to change or be taken down. He still pushes his luck every once and awhile on JNOP but he knows that the IVA is watching him like a hawk. Mats reputation is forever destroyed with those people.

Those endless posts remind me a little bit of Axil....

Axil is usually not as verbose. @Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax was.

Dr Lewan will never be able to be involved in another IVA event again because of the deception. Totally self-inflicted wound.

There are a lot of things Lewan won't be able to do after his blind support of Rossi and his constant quoting of Rossisays as fact. And BTW, far as I know he is not a "Dr." --- is he?

• Axil is usually not as verbose. @Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax was.

There are a lot of things Lewan won't be able to do after his blind support of Rossi and his constant quoting of Rossisays as fact. And BTW, far as I know he is not a "Dr." --- is he?

But, neither Axil nor Abd were fixated on insulting everyone who disagreed with them. The address Dr. seems to be used pretty lightly nowadays, what with Rossi claiming it from a BA equiv in Philosophy. So I guess Mats must be allowed too.

• Does it mean the IVA was deceived when approached about the Nov 24, 2017 conference?

Why yes........ it says just that.

I wonder how if feels to be banished from the Academy in Sweden after purveying such a deception? (or to the contrary - a mention of the unannounced dangers and potential exposures with a live cancerous result in the house)

It means that some overzealous person (probably Frank Z., Krivit, or maybe even Dewey) hounded and perhaps even threatened to damage the reputation of IVA by linking them to, gasp, cold fuzion!

• Old reliable IHFB tries his level fabrication best. I think the IVA figured out the deception early on - as in real-time. They got agitated into action when the Rster started smearing their brand in with his video and online deception.

And then things really began to devolve from there - right into the R'ster's c-grade condo kitchen. The asymptote to nothing continues, taking the Rossifarians with him.

• Official Post

It means that some overzealous person (probably Frank Z., Krivit, or maybe even Dewey) hounded and perhaps even threatened to damage the reputation of IVA by linking them to, gasp, cold fuzion!

Or called and complained to the US ambassador to Sweden, which called the IVA. They got scared, and overreacted. I think Lewan straightened it out, and is now in good standing with them. Their problem was with Rossi being there, and using the QX in a conference room.

It is not nice to spread unverified rumors involving other peoples reputations.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.