Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Steppenwoof - you continue to make it clear that you have zero ability discern truth from fiction. Yes, I have friends at Cherokee but I have never worked for Cherokee or taken compensation from Cherokee. Never. You have no credibility in any subject except that of fiction writer / slanderer which makes you a fine asset for Planet Rossi.

• Steppenwoof - you continue to make it clear that you have zero ability discern truth from fiction. Yes, I have friends at Cherokee but I have never worked for Cherokee or taken compensation from Cherokee. Never. You have no credibility in any subject except that of fiction writer / slanderer which makes you a fine asset for Planet Rossi.

Eh. I don't care how your offshore company structure is setup. And its not even important. And I do not believe that your IH connections is news to anyone here, and as we know IH is connected to Cherokee through at least your overlord Darden. Those entities were even parts in the lawsuit. So don't try to distance yourself from them. Your behavour hits them directly and they should be worried about the mess you are making.

• Eh. I don't care how your offshore company structure is setup. And its not even important. And I do not believe that your IH connections is news to anyone here, and as we know IH is connected to Cherokee through at least your overlord Darden. Those entities were even parts in the lawsuit. So don't try to distance yourself from them. Your behavour hits them directly and they should be worried about the mess you are making.

I think You should be worried... about the nonsense, You are spreading...

• I think You should be worried... about the nonsense, You are spreading...

Why, is SueyLewzieDewey already threatening to sue him, like he threatened to sue all of us on this forum the last time around?

Do yourself a favor, and don't make any suggestions that could save IH $15M while tripping up adversaries such as Rossi because you might incur SueyLewzer's wrath like I did.

• TeamKev doesn't seem to realize that their problem is criminal. Who said anything about litigation? Its quite a collective imagination we're watching spin into the abyss / point-of-no return.

HeweyLewzieDewey doesn't remember that I heavily encourage misanthRossist bullies to PICK UP THE PHONE and register all those criminal complaints.

The criticism I got was that there was no Florida Dept. of Fraud or somesuch nitpicking about proper titles and misspellings.

Someone upthread posted all the great phone numbers and points of contact to turn in Rossi for his supposed criminal dealings. No doubt the judge in his last civil court case would have been aghast at his criminal enterprise and referred that information POST HASTE.

But HeweyLewzieDewey gets so focused on anyone that remotely posts something positive about Rossi that he winds himself up into a frenzy of Rossi Derangement Syndrome pretzel making. So when I say that Rossi must be a genius con man he has to argue against Rossi being a genius, that somehow Rossi generates a Reality Distortion field whenever he demos his nonexistent technology.

• You act as if this is a fission reactor. This is LENR. LENR reactions do not emit ionizing radiation. Just ask NASA.

IHFB: how can you be sure of that? And, more to the point, how can regulatory authorities be sure of it?

"This is LENR, a new way of making nuclear reactions!"

"It never emits ionising radiation!"

How interesting, so all the branching ratios are different. Is there ever ionising radiation?

"Well, most of the time there is no, or almost no, radiation. We don't know why. In fact we don't understand why LENR works."

So how can we, as regulators, know that when LENR is used on much larger scales than lab experiments it will be safe?

• I'm not sure it needs to be this. I agree it is obviously a Rossi sock puppet, but could as easily be a case where Rossi wanted to say his stuff was safe from interference.

Rossi is not subtle about his lack of observable product. He just leaves things 12 months and drops them, while keeping his audience entertained with a new story. Rossi is good at new stories though I think his ingenuity when it comes to spoofed demos has been poor recently. Where are the old demos when you actually to work out some new way in which they were spoofed? Now he just does not bother to measure input power.

• Ground control to Major Tork your circuits dead theres something wrong can you hear me Major Tork? Can you hear me Major Tork? Can you.......

DeweyLewzie, you're making less sense than you even normally do.

Maybe it's oxygen deprivation.

Most people don't know that the 2nd song is a sequel to David Bowie's first song

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Space Oddity

David Bowie

Ground Control to Major Tom

Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Ground Control to Major Tom (ten, nine, eight, seven, six)

Commencing countdown, engines on (five, four, three)

Check ignition and may God's love be with you (two, one, liftoff)

This is Ground Control to Major Tom

You've really made the grade

And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

"This is Major Tom to Ground Control

I'm stepping through the door

And I'm floating in a most peculiar way

And the stars look very different today

For here

Am I sitting in a tin can

Far above the world

Planet Earth is blue

And there's nothing I can do

Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles

I'm feeling very still

And I think my spaceship knows which way to go

Tell my wife I love her very much she knows

Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong

Can you hear me, Major Tom?

Can you "Here am I floating 'round my tin can

Far above the moon

Planet Earth is blue

And there's nothing I can do"

Songwriters: David Bowie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major Tom

Peter Schilling

Standing there alone, the ship is waiting

All systems are go, are you sure?

Control is not convinced

But the computer has the evidence

No need to abort

The countdown starts

Watching in a trance, the crew is certain

Nothing left to chance, all is working

Trying to relax, up in the capsule

"Send me up a drink", jokes Major Tom

The count goes on

4, 3, 2, 1

Earth below us

Drifting falling

Floating weightless

Calling calling home

Second stage is cut, we're now in orbit

Stabilizers up, running perfect

Starting to collect, requested data

What will it effect, when all is done

Thinks Major Tom

Back at ground control, there is a problem

Go to rockets full, not responding

Hello Major Tom, are you receiving

Turn the thrusters on, we're standing by

There's no reply

4, 3, 2, 1

Earth below us

Drifting, falling

Floating, weightless

Calling, calling, home

Across the stratosphere

A final message, "Give my wife my love"

Then nothing more

Far beneath the ship, the world is mourning

They don't realize, he's alive

No one understands but Major Tom sees

Now the light commands, this is my home

I'm coming home

Earth below us

Drifting falling

Floating weightless

Coming home

Earth below us

Drifting falling

Floating weightless

Coming home

Earth below us

Drifting falling

Floating weightless

Coming coming home

Home

Home

Home

Home

Home

Home

Home

Home

Songwriters: David Lodge / Pierre Schilling

• I'm not sure it needs to be this. I agree it is obviously a Rossi sock puppet, but could as easily be a case where Rossi wanted to say his stuff was safe from interference.

Rossi is not subtle about his lack of observable product. He just leaves things 12 months and drops them, while keeping his audience entertained with a new story. Rossi is good at new stories though I think his ingenuity when it comes to spoofed demos has been poor recently. Where are the old demos when you actually to work out some new way in which they were spoofed? Now he just does not bother to measure input power.

I agree about Rossi's recent demos. They lack the brio of the old ones. It may be a reflection of his having to deal with his health challenges.

• [LENR reactions do not emit ionizing radiation.]

IHFB: how can you be sure of that? And, more to the point, how can regulatory authorities be sure of it?

You cannot be sure of that. But, so far they have not. I do not know of any experiments in which they did. By now I think we can take it for granted that cold fusion never does this. However, all researchers I know keep a radiation alarm next to the experiment just in case one of them does start to emit ionizing radiation. It seems like a prudent thing to do.

The regulatory authorities cannot be sure of it. They will need to see millions of hours of testing before they can be sure. It would be great if a widely accepted theory showed why there is never any ionizing radiation. Until the authorities are sure, I think they should not allow the use of cold fusion reactors in applications where the reactors might irradiate a person. There are applications in which this cannot happen, such as power supplies in isolated places, in outer space, or under the ocean. The military probably could use them.

• I have posted comments on Rossi blog on Feb 17,19,22,23 and March

6,9,13,15, 2019 that A.R. has replied.

They all correspond to Miami time.

The reply on Feb 22 was at the unusual time of 2:46 am.

• Official Post

Steppenwoof - you continue to make it clear that you have zero ability discern truth from fiction. Yes, I have friends at Cherokee but I have never worked for Cherokee or taken compensation from Cherokee. Never. You have no credibility in any subject except that of fiction writer / slanderer which makes you a fine asset for Planet Rossi.

But your are an Industrial Heat -Shareholders if I remember it right?

https://beta.companieshouse.go…ent?format=pdf&download=0

• Official Post

As a friendly reminder, Cherokee also has nothing to do with IH or my work. That has always been the case.

And your point is?

My point here is that you are trying to give the impression (eg you especially emphasize that you have never received payments from Cherokee) that you are somehow in an independent or neutral position, but this is not the case, because you are in opposite a Cherokee business partner and thus you have common financial interests.

• Why, is SueyLewzieDewey already threatening to sue him, like he threatened to sue all of us on this forum the last time around?

Do yourself a favor, and don't make any suggestions that could save IH $15M while tripping up adversaries such as Rossi because you might incur SueyLewzer's wrath like I did.

What the heck are You talking about ???

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.