Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• What the heck are You talking about ???

It's all upthread.

Basically, Rossi posted an offer on his blog back in the day, an offer to settle the court case. It was seen by more than one participant here on LENR-Forum and was acknowledged on both sides of the discussion. The offer was removed from Rossi's JONP blog.

So there's been all this discussion about what constitutes a fact (when both sides agree to the fact), whether the offer was "real" or not (immaterial, in my view, because the IH lawyers could have used that information to push Rossi around like a rag doll in court), and all kinds of point-counterpoint.

The strange thing was that HeweyDeweyLewey got all upset, threatened to sue everyone here on this forum involved with the discussion, and got much of the discussion moved to another thread. The reason is because DeweyLewzer MISSED the fact that the offer appeared on the JONP blog, and that little Mulligan cost Industrial Heat about $4M more in legal fees and the very acceptable prospect of Rossi paying the $11.5M full nut.

So THAT's why HeweyDeweyLewzer got all upset, why he threatens to sue over what is ostensibly an excellent plan to push Rossi around, and why he's a paranoid adam henry on this forum -- if IH finds out how much his incompetence cost them, he might lose his job.

• KM - you're in your own shrinking sphere of echo chamber influence. There are no litigation threats coming from me. If you happen to live in Sweden then there are libel laws that are criminal in nature but that is not also not a threat from me. Besides the front page of the Planet Rossi Chronicle, your ideas around competence and damage all belong in the comic books.

See you in the funny pages!

• KM - you're in your own shrinking sphere of echo chamber influence. There are no litigation threats coming from me.

***Fascinating, to see the narrow scope of what you just said. There are no CURRENT litigation threats, but according to Eric Walker he had to move a bunch of comments offthread in an earlier exchange with you because you threatened lawsuits all around. It's strange, but like the Twix commercial, that little episode generates a more satisfying crunch because of Eric's embrace of the moderation policy of "some farm animals are more equal than others". And since you were a big pig at the time, it seems like maybe you need to worry about the other pigs turning their knives onto you. A second narrowing of the scope is that your threats are no longer contained as litigation threats, you tried to branch out into criminal prosecution and another member here suggested that you might even be in alignment with illegal elements in the Italian Garbage Collection business, or some further weird stuff like that. There's just no end to the rabbit hole when it comes to you, eh?

If you happen to live in Sweden then there are libel laws that are criminal in nature but that is not also not a threat from me.

***Again, notice the narrowing of the threat "from you". Naturally, the threat could be from your employer or even from some shady past business partners, who knows?

Besides the front page of the Planet Rossi Chronicle, your ideas around competence and damage all belong in the comic books.

***But, but, but... It's getting to be so much FUN now that I get under your skin so easily. Aren't you supposed to be blocking me?

See you in the funny pages!

***I just loved that Dilbert comic upthread. Pure genius. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, you were gonna issue some kind of shrouded threat to me or others on this forum....

• KM - the hand grenades were metaphors for truth. Truth which shut down all on Planet Rossi but you a couple of days ago.

You don't seem to know when to quit which means that we get more devastating truth soon.

As I said before, you've become a liability for Planet Rossi as well. The R'ster and his minions are going to wish that you had never picked up him up as your conflicted cause.

• KM - the hand grenades were metaphors for truth.

***Why does truth need a metaphor? Why not just say the truth? The simple fact is, you're acting like a complete adam henry on this forum and your threats are a prime example.

Truth which shut down all on Planet Rossi but you a couple of days ago.

***All those threats really do have that effect, they shut down discussion. That's your plan, and yes, it is very clear to see that it works quite effectively. But when someone shows the courage to stand up to a bully like the incredible adam henry jerk that you are, others have a tendency to find their own courage. And we're seeing some of that as well. So, yeah, go ahead and try to shut down the discussion around here, incur the ire of those free thinkers who just wanna talk things out and by all means, send some more threats our way. In the end they turn you into a pasquinade.

You don't seem to know when to quit which means that we get more devastating truth soon.

***By "truth" you mean "Metaphor", right? And the metaphor was hand grenades and threats of physical violence, just so we're all on the same page.

As I said before, you've become a liability for Planet Rossi as well.

***That there's a quizzical mystery, yessirreee... Why would HeweyDeweyLewzie CARE if I became a liability for Planet Rossi? He sure seemed to CARE a lot when it was shown that his mulligan of that JONP offer caused his employer $15M. Maybe the reason he CARES so much about me being a liability for Rossi (dang, I just can't stop shaking my head at this whole concept) is that the more we talk about how Lewzer caused that $15M loss, the Dewzer will lose his job at IH. Hmmmmmm???

The R'ster and his minions are going to wish that you had never picked up him up as your conflicted cause.

***Well, when I said, " keep those threats coming, SueyDeweyLewzie", I didn't think I'd get my wish so fast. It's like you're a vending machine of threats. So I need to test the impulse-response of this vending machine functionality, if ya don't mind. Could you please issue another metaphorical threat to me? Machine guns and hand grenades would be nice. And while we're at it, maybe R'ster really IS worried about me being a liability to his "cause", so maybe he should offer ME the same kind of employment that YOU have with IH? Wouldn't that be fun? And I could be just as much an adam henry as you and threaten children and lawsuits and send vague GarbageMan type threats as well. Oh, you bring so much fun to the equation, Dewpster.

• Kev - you give me so much credit - most undeserved and, as usual, devoid of facts. I'm still moved though and, for some uncanny reason feeling generous today, am going to give you a free hint.

Its not wise to mess with the most powerful brand on the planet from your neck of the multiverse. Extremely unwise actually. Pass that on.

• Official Post

After near bankruptcy in 2000, Lego is back at the top as the most powerful brand in the world. BrandFinance said Lego scored high in key metrics "familiarity, loyalty, promotion, marketing investment, staff satisfaction and corporate reputation."

In 2016 Lego announced a Brit with the name, Bali Padda, would become CEO. The promotional effect from the Lego movie series was a significant force in driving up its brand strength.

'Business Insider'

So don't mess with Dewy's Lego.

• I have posted comments on Rossi blog on Feb 17,19,22,23 and March

6,9,13,15, 2019 that A.R. has replied.

They all correspond to Miami time.

The reply on Feb 22 was at the unusual time of 2:46 am.

Rossi replied to you on Feb 22 2019, at 2:46AM (US Eastern Standard Time). But this wasn't an unusual time for Rossi to be posting. That is because in mid-February Rossi appears to have been be in a European time zone (probably in Italy but the actual country is just my guess). On Feb 23, 2:46 AM EST in the US, where Rossi's blog server appears to be, would have corresponded to 8:46 AM Central European Time. Going back to 2011, Rossi has always begun his blogging day sometime between 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM wherever he is (including during the Doral 1-year test). So the apparently early-morning response you received from Rossi on Feb 22 isn't really unusual at all and has a straight forward explanation. Early-morning (US time) posts from Rossi have been going on since about Feb 7 of this year with Rossi's final posts of the day occurring sometime between 3 and 6 PM US time. This all corresponds to someone living in Europe and blogging from about 8AM till about 10PM their time

In contrast, before Feb 7, Rossi's first blog post of the day was usually somewhere around 8:00 AM EST (US) and his last post was often near 10:00 PM EST (US). This, of course, would be a common pattern for someone living in Miami and indeed we know Rossi he was in that region at that time because that is where Frank Acland saw him during the Jan 31 presentation.

So it looks as though Rossi has spent the last month and a half in Europe. Probably resting. Do you have something against the poor guy getting a little rest after all of his exertions? Is that what is troubling you?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.