Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Beauty THH and 10-Roger. I'm on it!

Oops... Got a flag on the model name. There is a specific torpedo in the water that seems to be turning on its sender - hate it when that happens.

That's why the model name is RTS -- Return To Sender. Rumor has it, and no doubt that rumor will only last this one day, that RTS was a misspelling of RDS -- Rossi Derangement Syndrome.

• Is this an April fools Joke?

• Official Post

Please clarify. Is the quality of work done by Penon and Fabiani with respect to IH off limits for discussion? And if so, why?

Lies (and libellous lies) are always off limits. If you have any facts however, then you are free to discuss them within the limits of civility. ETA - Assuming of course they are something to do with comments on JONP.

• Press Release!!!!!

Contact Information:

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

Gatesfoundation.org

April 1, 2019

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation announce testing results of the Leonardo Corporation E-Cat SK

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is pleased to announce the testing results of their recent E-Cat SK installation at our facility in Seattle, Washington. As primary partner to Andrea Rossi and the Leonardo Corporation, we have accurately measured the Coefficient of Performance of the SK through advanced calorimetry at 41.76. Results were so profound that the testing was interrupted so that 100 new E-Cats can be installed in several African countries as soon as practical.

Andrea Rossi’s advanced technical team is now ramping up the IT infrastructure in these countries to support the remote control of all these plants from the Leonardo Miami Beach headquarters. Previous IT prototypes created through contracts with Microsoft and Intel proved inferior to the Leonardo design, so Leonardo was contracted for all new server farm and IT development.

Said Andrea Rossi, “My lifelong goal for the E-Cat was to help innocent children in Africa get clean water, the profit motive was never in my mind. The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation allows me the best opportunity to achieve this goal. Special thanks to ABB Robotics, who were my second choice. We will likely use ABB robots for new production runs but their help was not necessary this time around.”

Said Bill Gates, “Not since our ‘Bob’ OS have I seen such innovation by a single individual as shown by Andrea Rossi. With no employees and only blog to work with, he has created only the second over unity device in history, after the Papp Engine.”

Said Melinda Gates, “I would like to thank Andrea for his relentless charitable giving. It helps that he is so cute, and I love his metallic hairpiece.”

• Alan can speak for himself, but in my book -yes, legal bullying is not conducive to civil debate. Dewey has been asked by myself, and others to stop with the threats, as you have been asked to stop being "pushy". We call it like we see it, and show no favoritism.

The question wasn't about DeweyLewsey, it was about his legal wingman.

• But does it make perfect scrambled eggs and bacon just so crisp? If so, please send me two, one for me and one for my unicorns (they love scrambled eggs).

• The only news on Rossi‘s blog are the usual ones...

Rossi must burn money like hell, instead ramping up production of his world changing product he is back in R&D, spending most of his time with inventing new stuff....interestingly he seems to be back in his hightech lab at 1331 Lincoln Road APT 601in Miami Beach to create the next miracle. And plays of course tennis on weekends. Anybody nearby can say hello to him?

Wondering how people still buy into his claims and stories...can be only those who don’t care on what he said and wrote the other day. Amnesia?

1. Nick April 5, 2019 at 11:14 AM

Dear Andrea:

1- where are you working in this moment?

2- what is that you consider the most important thing you are making now?

2. Andrea Rossi April 5, 2019 at 12:32 PM

Nick:

1- USA

2- R&D on the production of electric energy directly from the plasma of the Ecat.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The only news on Rossi‘s blog are the usual ones...

As I predicted, he is about to add A.I.

:)

• Andrea Rossi April 4, 2019 at 8:39 AM

Roth:

Well, I think that part of the control system could be defined A.I., but a full application of A.I. will have to be developed and I already am in contact with a Swedish engineer to develop this part of R&D. For sure this is an issue we are following with great attention.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.