Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Then why don't you clarify your j....of comment that was quoted and tell us exactly what you did mean when you used the word 'troll'.

I suggest, You repeat reading my post on and on until You get, what I mean... I cannot believe, to who I am talking right now...

• Official Post

kevmo,

This is what Clarifier said: "by the amount of people, who still deliberately let themselves troll by him". His English is so-so, and I read that to mean "many people still let themselves be trolled by him (Rossi)". In other words; many people let him get away with the contradictions he is notorious for.

Could be wrong, but I think that is why asked you to re-read.

• kevmo,

This is what Clarifier said: "by the amount of people, who still deliberately let themselves troll by him". His English is so-so, and I read that to mean "many people still let themselves be trolled by him (Rossi)". In other words; many people let him get away with the contradictions he is notorious for.

Could be wrong, but I think that is why asked you to re-read.

Shane:

Context is important. And significantly, you REMOVED part of his comment that I was asking him to clarify, and he did NOT clarify it. It is so ugly in connotation that you'll likely be moving this discussion elsewhere.

Clarifier wrote:

...this old creature j....s of, by the amount of people, who still deliberately let themselves troll by him....And there are so many, he surely has a lot of blisters...

***Why exactly was that "j...s of" part of his comment, and the "blisters" part of his comment , why was that removed? That adds so much context to someone hiding behind crappy english because there is a strong possibility that Rossi is accused of getting blisters from jerking off his "amount of people who still deliberately let themselves".

So go ahead and take Clarifier's advice. Read and reread that context. Look at what it says, whaat it could mean, how he REFUSED to clarify it even though he is supposedly a "clarifier".

Lurkers will find themselves disgusted.

<X

• Official Post

THE WHO'S WHO OF COLD FUSION 2019 thread

Instead of discussing on that thread, it best we do it here. Question is: should Rossi be listed on the "Who's Who" list of LENR players? Some feel he should. Others like myself think it best he be left off.

My objection is mainly due to the IH/Rossi court documents. Even those still believing in the man, would have to admit those documents make it clear he was deceitful, blatantly lied, destroyed data, and tampered with evidence, Yes, he may eventually prove himself mankind's savior, but until then his shameful behavior at Doral will shape his public image. That image will follow him to the list if he is put there, tarnish the others on it, and LENR in general by "guilt by association".

That is my opinion, although I am open to other ideas. Interested in what the Rossi friend, and foe alike think? For this one topic we will suspend kevmo's "Don't start nothing/won't be nothing" policy. You can let loose, but no strong profanity.

• Rossi's overall history, Petroldragon, DoD deal, the thing with the gold trafficing.

Rossi's degree from a titel mill.

No peer reviewed papers.

No independant testing of his devices.

Best summary on Krivit's site.

It's also the videos by S. Krivit and the other one by M. Lewan.

There you can see Rossi and his machinery and his "tricking".

The Doral incident.

Next, the QX dog and pony show.

Next, the SK freak show.

The above things are not "Rossi says".

That are the real things for ME!

Next:

His ridiculous blog, where the sockpuppets are acting around.

His claims, to have invented new electronic devices and new materials.

His claims of robot factories and automated factories.

His claims to be in contact with highest echelons in industry all over continents.

His claims of serving heat to client(s).

His claim of patents protecting his E-Cat in most countries.

His claims of having industrial safety certifications.

The above things are all "Rossi says".

What is that worth?

IMHO, he has no reputation to be on a LENR Who is Who list.

That's all my opinion.

That are my points of view.

There is little chance, that I will change my mind :)

... and I will not "defend" nor "justify" or will "discuss" this here.

• I am trying to recall - didn't Rossi try to say his method was not LENR or cold fusion?

Did he even claim he was system was based on LENR?

Andrea Rossi

April 3, 2011 at 4:16 AM

Dear Mr Rèmi Andrè:

We call it LENR (low energy nuclear reactions). I think it is fit.

Warm regards,

A.R.

Andrea Rossi

August 21, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Frank Acland:

The Rossi Effect, as a matter of fact, belongs to the cathegory of LENR, like Cats belong to the cathegory of animals.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Andrea Rossi

July 8, 2015 at 7:48 AM

Jona Hoffenbaum:

Should I comment all the BS that is published in the blogosphere, I couldn’t spare time to do my job.

I am focused on the tests on course on the 1 MW E-Cat installed in the industry of a Customer, the first LENR industrial plant of History. I want not to be disturbed by this kind of stuff.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Official Post

Nice Bang. Could you turn this into a song with singing Muppets?

• I am trying to recall - didn't Rossi try to say his method was not LENR or cold fusion?

Did he even claim he was system was based on LENR?

From Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

- 2:47:01 when you started working on this? in Manchester in 1996. this is also why it's LeonardoCorp1996, inspired by Pons and Fleischmann. The Ecat came in 2005-2006 however. In 1996 started working in LENR as a side project.

The Ecat method is by far the best and most successful implementation of the CF/LENR strategy.

• I am strongly opposed to including Rossi in the Who's Who listing. The court case docket testimony shows that he is a criminal, and the Penon report proves that he has nothing. As I have said, the first Levi report might indicate he has a real result, but the evidence against that overwhelms that report, in my opinion.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.