Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post
    1. Jeff Hall April 22, 2019 at 6:01 PM

Dr Rossi,

1- are you planning how to make as fast as possible the diffusion of your technology in the planet against the global warming?

2- will the profits from this technology be destined also to social converns?

Happy Earth Day to you and your team,

Jeff hall

2. Andrea Rossi April 22, 2019 at 6:06 PM

Jeff Hall:

1- yes

2- yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

As a reminder, according to Rossi, and the Penon report, Doral was a great success, but it's technology has since been abandoned as obsolete. So much for "fast as possible diffusion of the technology".

And also....Rossi promised 7 years ago, that he would dedicate profits to children with cancer. That is something I will never forget, and never forgive. Since then, he has made millions, so maybe someone should ask him if any of that went to the children...instead of condos?

Now he is on to "social concerns" he will contribute to. Seems he knows all the buttons to push.

• It's interesting that when I post something that agrees with THH, you call it nonsense. Yet you don't key up on him.

I have been posting what I think about Rossi for a couple months now. Much of it is even on this particular thread. Your question has been answered multiple times , well before you ever asked it. So now it's your turn to go play fetch.

You were asked and You refer to some old posts instead of clarifying (answereing) it.
    So You basically do the same, what You was accusing me for.

And, You are wayyyy beyond any worth to me, that I will use my time to look for any old postst of You, which might or might not finally state Your position.

• You were asked and You refer to some old posts instead of clarifying (answereing) it.

***That's because you have become a charicature, a pasquinade. You call yourself "the Clarifier" but when you laid down a sexual innuendo and were asked to clarify it, you refused, multiple times. And even the moderators said that what you wrote was "a bit much". Now you try to browbeat me -- that's hilarious. I'm not the one that calls myself the clarifier, you are. You cannot and will not live up to your own chosen screen name so it's appropriate to simply turn around and make you look as ridiculous as you really are. It is the intellectual equivalent to drawing a mustache on your picture, and no one takes you seriously.

So You basically do the same, what You was accusing me for.

***Take a writing class. And a critical thinking class. When I change my screen name to Clarification or some simple bullshit like you have, then you can maybe possibly use that as leverage to turn things around for your intellectual laziness, but until then your time will be better spent in those writing classes.

And, You are wayyyy beyond any worth to me,

***And yet you take your time to write to me with this nonsense. You're not making any sense and you deserve nothing but scorn.

that I will use my time to look for any old postst of You, which might or might not finally state Your position.

***That is why the legal terminology came into play, the phrase "asked and answered". It is suitable to use here. There is no discernible reason to accommodate your intellectual laziness.

• It is the intellectual equivalent to drawing a mustache on your picture, and no one takes you seriously.

Based on Your mental limits, definitely.

• It is the intellectual equivalent to drawing a mustache on your picture, and no one takes you seriously.

Based on Your mental limits, definitely.

Since I'm such a mental deficient, it should be simple and easy for you to run circles around me on the intellectual plane. So perhaps you should start with the concept of "asked and answered" and show all of us how that doesn't apply to you, seein' as how you're such a mentally superior being, all that and a bag of chips. That is, if you're simply not too lazy to address it.

• Since I'm such a mental deficient, it should be simple and easy for you to run circles around me on the intellectual plane. So perhaps you should start with the concept of "asked and answered" and show all of us how that doesn't apply to you, seein' as how you're such a mentally superior being, all that and a bag of chips. That is, if you're simply not too lazy to address it.

You forgot "innuendo"...

• You forgot "innuendo"...

I said it was a place to start. That is, if you're not too intellectually lazy to start there, which, it turns out.... you are too lazy to start there as I had suspected. It would appear that you're having trouble getting the mental upper hand with someone you labelled as having mental limits. What does that say about YOU?

• I said it was a place to start. That is, if you're not too intellectually lazy to start there, which, it turns out.... you are too lazy to start there as I had suspected. It would appear that you're having trouble getting the mental upper hand with someone you labelled as having mental limits. What does that say about YOU?

You still owe me an answer. But You refuse to answer it.

PERIOD.

Meaning, Your mental limits are so strong, that You loose Yourself in any monologues, where You think, Your nonsense might sound smarter than mine.

Who cares ?

You never understood my "innuendo", and therefore already showed, that You are st...id as h....l.

I tried to let You find out the meaning by Yourself, even gave some hints, what You interpreted as "not clarifying" anything...

...referring to intelectual laziness means, Yours is daaaaaa beeeeeest.

• Meaning,

***What it means is that when you write something it is so obfuscatory that you have to write again and again what you originally meant (or is that , originally "meant"?) and so your chosen screen name of Clarifier is incredibly obtuse.

Your mental limits are so strong, that You loose Yourself in any monologues,

***So the meaning of you not being able to express yourself capably when you call yourself the Clarifier is... that you focus on someone else's mental limits that you can't seem to even run around. Okay, got it. You basically say your opponent is stupid and when your opponent gets the better of you, OF COURSE it couldn't POSSIBLY mean that YOU are even MORE stupid. Nahhh, couldn't be that.

where You think, Your nonsense might sound smarter than mine.

***And yet, you're still here acting the pasquinade. Whoda thunk?

Who cares ?

***Apparently you don't care enough to look upthread.

You never understood my "innuendo",

***I understood it. The moderators chastised me until they realized just how far afield your innuendo was, and then they stopped chastising me about your ridiculous sexual innuendo and how I responded to it, because I was the one who understood your innuendo. Why do you put the word in quotes? Take a frikken writing class.

and therefore already showed, that You are st...id as h....l.

***Typical of someone who wants to throw out an insult but not be held accountable for throwing out an insult, you hide ... behind.... 3 dot strikeout words so that you can deny that you ever said it at all... and then you accuse others of .... not understanding .... what you wrote.... when that was part of the whole reason.... you .... write that way.... which means you .... pretty much suck as a "Clarifier" .... so you should just change your..... screen...."name".

I tried to let You find out the meaning by Yourself,

***Bullshit. You're just hiding... behind.... trying to say shit ... but not say shit.... at the same time.... so you don't get in trouble for .... saying shit. Not much of a clarifier.

even gave some hints,

***Maybe you should change your screen name to Hinter. Or would that be "hinter"? Or "h...er" or how about "Hi..er" so that it can be misconstrued as Hitler. I personally like Hinterland because you come from left field so often that you might as well be coming from the hinterlands.

what You interpreted as "not clarifying" anything...

***You're just too dim of a bulb to realize that I'm not the only one misinterpreting what you say... "Clarifier".

***take a wriiiiitiiiiiiinnnnnggg claaaasssssss.

• Thanks for clarifying what I "meant" to say about you. It turns out that this time the pasquinade just needed to have a mirror placed near it so that it could admire itself.

Pure mental masturbation...

quite interesting, how similar my initial opinion about Rossi and Your behaviour are.

***take a wriiiiitiiiiiiinnnnnggg claaaasssssss.

Stop repeating Yourself.

All the time, I read "innuendo" and "writing class" You would already could have answered the question. But You are simply to lazy.

BTW: Take a class for "self recognition"...maybe You can spot Your source of narcisism and work on it.

• Don't START nuthin', won't BE nuthin'.

Can anybody count, how often he repeated this, in total until now ?
    (I remember some posts about a writing school ??? )

In the end, we can summarize:

This guy clarified everything about himself , at least for me.

• After a week rest from Rossi Blog

Comments.

1. Giovanni2 May 1, 2019 at 12:38 PM

Dear Rossi

What about the possibility that one of your customers make a “coming out” and become a witness of your work becoming a solid reality?

This eventuality becomes every day more important for anyone who is following your work, and to tacitate those who believe that everything is only a “Rossi say”…

My best regards

Giovanni

2. Andrea Rossi May 1, 2019 at 4:48 PM

Giovanni2:

Sincerely, I am not listening the rock and troll music played by the house organ forums and surely we will not act to react to it. This said, obviously what you ask for sooner or later will be allowed.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Nils Fryklund May 1, 2019 at 1:40 PM

Dear Andrea!

1. Do you still use parts or fuel from the old 1MW-plants?

2. Is the fuel-powder-quantity proportional to the effect on the

E-cats?

3. Is the E-catSK working so well so you have time to make bi-product,

for exemple electricity? It is fantastic enough with heat-energy.

Best regards

Nils Fryklund

4. Andrea Rossi May 1, 2019 at 4:42 PM

Nils Fryklund:

1- yes

2- the answer to this question is complex and invests confidential issues

3- I must go on with the quest for directly generated electricity. We are working on both the issues. The heat is done, the electricity not yet. The consequences of electricity would give COP infinite with enormous consequences ( from cars, to industries, houses, you name it, you get it ). I am not sleeping working on this. Also because now I have a clear view about the theoretical bases.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

5. Buck May 1, 2019 at 2:52 PM

Dear Andrea:

in mid-March, you shared that between May and June 2019, testing of your newly invented apparatus for direct electricity production from the ECat SK would allow you to have a stronger opinion on the potential for success.

Do you still have this same view? Are the initial results still pointing in this direction?

my best,

Buck

6. Translate Andrea Rossi May 1, 2019 at 4:34 PM

Buck:

Yes, I confirm this.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.