Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• And all hand made so far, as Rossi stated. Seems there is no request and no sales?So he can give his many employees in sales, service and robot factories a rest. He must be burning money like hell...but more likely he is still fine, while sitting with the one blue prototype box in his condo in Miami enjoying reading and writing on his blog... ^^

• And all hand made so far, as Rossi stated. Seems there is no request and no sales?So he can give his many employees in sales, service and robot factories a rest. He must be burning money like hell...but more likely he is still fine, while sitting with the one blue prototype box in his condo in Miami enjoying reading and writing on his blog... ^^

Yeah, that's what I meant by saying: He follows all the guys he had trolled perfectly while jumping up and down

Test in bold edited to remove obscene suggestion. Alan

1. Steven N. Karels May 21, 2019 at 6:01 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

My previous posts was not an attempt to gather design information, although any scraps from the Master’s table will be quickly devoured. When I did prototype development, I used Expresspcb. https://www.expresspcb.com/. It provided free, easy to use pcb layout software including stand component patterns and they could turnaround a few pcbs in as little as one day. They were also reasonably priced.

My other comment dealt with microcontrollers or microprocessors. I used the TI MSP430 as it had a wealth of built-in hardware (timers, D/A, A/D, etc.) and was easy to use. They also have inexpensive test boards to help learning their micro.

When you are doing rapid prototyping and have a design pretty well set but are adjusting parameters, such as event timing or control logic, a micro can facilitate the ease of changes.

2. Andrea Rossi May 21, 2019 at 8:26 AM

Steven N. Karels:

Our Team is using sophisticated softwares and simulation systems, but I thank you for your suggestions, as always.

I can see you are quite skilled in the matter!

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Sam

It's the "Rossi Blog Comment Discussion " thread, not the Rossi JoNP mirror thread 8)

So, what's your comment?
    What's up to discuss? :/

SCNR!

• Official Post

What's up to discuss?

Are you serious? Gosh, we can discuss his SK puppet show video going viral, and his research paper being read by over 20,000 people! Everyone on JONP is talking about it, so it must be a big deal.

Then there is the upcoming electrical test, and teflon being used in the Ecats (or did he mean he is made out of teflon?).

• Are you serious? Gosh, we can discuss his SK puppet show video going viral, and his research paper being read by over 20,000 people! Everyone on JONP is talking about it, so it must be a big deal.

[...]

No, Shane you got me wrong! [TM] Jed R. :)

You missed the smiley's and the "SCNR!"

There was some kind of sacrasm in my text, didn't make it clear enough, I see now.

Sam is just "mirroring" JoNP messages into this thread. Why?

He does not make comments about it.

He could add/say do something like Adrian (BTW: where are Adrian and IH Fanboy?)

Would add some more fun :)

• It was posted as a follow up to Colin Waters original Post on Steven N. Karels comment on Rossi blog.

Steven seems like a smart guy.

What is your opinion about him.

• It was posted as a follow up to Colin Waters original Post on Steven N. Karels comment on Rossi blog.

Steven seems like a smart guy.

What is your opinion about him.

Sam, Steven is a regular poster on JoNP since years.

And he is the one who was asking Rossi about self sustain, e.g. powering the system with an accumulator, charged by the output of the Cat.

Rossi's anwsers to that simple question, in the past, were redicoulous. But Steve asked again several times.

What I can say, he is IMHO not sockpuppet.

Is he smart?

Dunno. How to define that?

He is a IMHO a believer or better said, interessted in Rossi's work.

What do you think about the one timers, the single named (female and male) users/postings on JNoP?

• Sam, thank you for the feedback.

I was asking about your opinion about all that "One Time Posters" on JoNP, not the usual and frequent posters.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.