Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Aha, here is the JONP explanation (emphasis added):

• Fred June 2, 2019 at 2:14 PM

Dr Rossi:

Your paper on Researchgate is important: Researchgate is the sole scientific publication whose peer reviewing is made democratically, in open source and this is the reason why the New York Times considers it one of the most important scientific carriers. As a matter of fact, a publication on Reseachgate is peer reviewed from all the scientists, professors, researchers that read it and they express their opinion on the publication freely. Your publication is very difficult to understand and it is restricted to nuclear physicists, so a full reading is very heavy. The statistics are rigidly controlled from the moderators, so that the result of the peer reviewing is there, clear and undisputable. Hundreds of full readings for one nuclear physics publication in one year are considered a successful peer reviewing. You got 22 300 and counting in less than 5 months.

Congratulations, this is not a success, this is a revolution in the making.

All the best,

Fred

But, wait:

As a matter of fact, a publication on Reseachgate is peer reviewed from all the scientists, professors, researchers that read it and they express their opinion on the publication freely.

For the normal stuff, but not he Rossi stuff:

[...] Your publication is very difficult to understand and it is restricted to nuclear physicists, so a full reading is very heavy.

Someone like Josef M. Gaßner (German astronomer, mathematician, physicist) is RESTRICTED, because he is no nuclear physicists?!

He is part of the "Urknall, Weltall und das Leben" team, running a YouTube channel( >100.000 abo's), capable of explaining all mainstream theories from "Aristoteles to Stringtheorie" in now 45 episodes...

... is RESTRICTED?!

I don't get that ...

JoNP sockpuppets to the RESCUE!

"They" are surely reading here on LF, the above post on JoNP is a is clear reaction to my and other posta :)

Oh, I forgot, ONLY nuclear physicists on Planet Rossi are ALLOWED in that E-Cat stuff.

Like the ERV (a Rossi invention for "Expert Responsible for Validation").

Penon! How is the weather there in the Dominican Republic?

:/

• If the readings are legitimate then Rossi should be proud of them.

• My confidence level is 7 out of 10

that Rossi will be succesful.

It helps to keep it there knowing

people like Iggy Dairymple still believe in Rossi.

• My confidence level is 7 out of 10

that Rossi will be succesful.

It helps to keep it there knowing

people like Iggy Dairymple still believe in Rossi.

Thanks Sam,

It will be interesting to track how this changes over the next 6 months with continued no evidence of Rossi's stuff working.

JSTYK - I believe in Rossi too - just in a different version.

• If the readings are legitimate then Rossi should be proud of them.

Only proud of having effective outreach PR. Which I think even Rossi's critics would allow he has always had.

A researchgate article claiming a new method to halt aging would also get a large download rate from fringe internet publicity - regardless of its having any merits.

Rossi confuses selected internet crowd acclamation - always a priority of his - with merit.

• Time to ask @Adrian if it is yet a generally accepted fact that Rossi has started the production of commercial E-cats. - Or is Rossi just another ”babbler”? 8o

RossiSays (tm) that he has installed a commercial unit and that the customer is happy. I believe, in AA's view, that would constitute generally accepted satisfaction of his conditions to winning the bet. Strange however that AA never actually responded to any of the bets offered to him. Hummmm.

• Apropos readings and downloads -- thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of people believe that the earth is flat and/or that the sun revolves around the earth. They download and read lots of articles supporting those beliefs, but that doesn't make those beliefs any more accurate.

• Prof June 13, 2019 at 2:30 PM

@Prof:

Thank you for the instructions: the Researchgate paper of Andrea Rossi has reached achievements that nobody could believe on in the LENR field.

A new “prof” like a mirror (prof-to-prof reply), other sock puppets have been “invented” by the genius to support the con.

• Really funny, now the “prof-to-prof” comment, dated June 13, 2019 at 2:30 PM, disappeared from jonp.

Rossi failed also managing sock puppets he created.

His ”genius” is no more sufficient to cover all the lies published on jonp and this scam. He’s being ridiculous and age effects are evident.

• Really funny, now the “prof-to-prof” comment, dated June 13, 2019 at 2:30 PM, disappeared from jonp.

His ”genius” is no more sufficient to cover all the lies published on jonp and this scam.

He’s being ridiculous and age effects are evident.

Hunter: to be fair to Rossi (you know I am always fair to him) that comment could have been a non-Rossi spoof comment posted for laughs. Some here have done such things. Or, it could be as you say.

THH

His ”genius” is no more sufficient to cover all the lies published on jonp and this scam. He’s being ridiculous and age effects are evident.

I also noticed this glitch - but I expected Rossi just to “correct” the sockpuppet-names.

That’s why I took a screenshot:

• A retired Rossi at 90 years old: "Well, I never marketed that overunity product I promised you for decades, but my Researchgate paper now has 1,100,001 reads...now 2, 3".

I bet that LF believers and owners (those whos will be still alive at that time) will support him as usual, they live based on chatter.

• This screenshot-idea is good, maybe also combined with a source-download. So we can ( and I would ) precisely introspect this scammer. If I had the time :-D.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.