Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I should quote Shane D. here,m but I forgot, where to look for the proper quote.

Simply said: There is not the slightest chance, this scammer was ever right.

There is not the slightest reliability in his claims, even in his contradictions.

There is no more time worth to be wasted, no more patience to be kept.

It simply is the "final chapter" and he will go down with his ship full of rats.

• I should quote Shane D. here,m but I forgot, where to look for the proper quote.

Simply said: There is not the slightest chance, this scammer was ever right.

There is not the slightest reliability in his claims, even in his contradictions.

There is no more time worth to be wasted, no more patience to be kept.

It simply is the "final chapter" and he will go down with his ship full of rats.

Not the slightest chance? I (and I'm sure others) would beg to differ, and that is why I follow this saga. Rossi may be at least partly right.

If Rossi says now there are no fusions, it is because he (now) doesn't seem to think that elements change to other elements, but rather retain their proton number and only change in neutron number. Yeah he has changed his thinking over the years. Yeah he has bitten off more than he can chew. Maybe in twenty years he'll face the final curtain. Not now though. He has work to do. He has a goal and he intends to achieve it, that's who he is. Enjoy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but rather retain their proton number and only change in neutron number. Yeah he has changed his thinking over the years. Yeah he has bitten off more than he can chew. Maybe in twenty years he'll face the final curtain. Not now though. He has work to do. He has a goal and he intends to achieve it, that's who he is. Enjoy

Fission then ? No way, to ever get an certificate.

Look, first his e-cat could produce heat, then electricity, then thrust.

Then ecat-qx could not do it.

They "needed" the carnot cycle first... got that nonsense ?

Then the leonardo could not do it, neither nor.

If this scammer has work to do.... then it consists of only one thing: Create new nonsense.

• So now Rossi's day of reckoning is 20 years away. Guess he and the hot fusion industry have something in common now. :) I was hoping Rossi's "Final Chapter" would happen in my lifetime, so I know the full truth . What a bummer.

except, that fusion is always 30 years away, since 79 years now...

• Official Post

The one thing that puzzles me about Rossi is why he keeps going. I mean he already has enough cash to live the rest of his life in comfort, and I've not heard mention of any children to pass any new fortune to.

Baffles me also. If SOT were here he could tell us. Where is he BTW?

And Rossi does have a couple children I believe. I read somewhere they, and his first wife will not have anything to do him after the PetrolDragon mess.

• Baffles me also. If SOT were here he could tell us. Where is he BTW?

And Rossi does have a couple children I believe. I read somewhere they, and his first wife will not have anything to do him after the PetrolDragon mess.

In good as well as in bad times...

1. Heinz Sause
      July 9, 2019 at 7:23 AM Dr Rossi,
      The earth atmosphere is bad also due to the use of fossil fuels, therefore your work is important. When will you be ready for a worldwide diffusion of the Ecat ?
      Heinz Sause
    2. Andrea Rossi July 9, 2019 at 8:00 AM

Heinz Hause:

We are at a very advanced level. We already are able to supply thermal energy, albeit for now in limited areas where we are makinging the technology fit for a massive diffusion.

We are making strong progress for the combined production of heat and electricity directly from the plasma. Our progress is becoming exponential due to the mass of information that we are getting from our work. I understand the anxiety, but consider that our competitors of Hot Fusion with unlimited funds, in the order of tenths of billions, have obtained nothing in seventy years, while in 10 years and without public funding we made enormous progress. I hope to be ready with the direct production of electricity within this year, albeit this is a hope, not a promise. We are working very hard and, again, without external funding.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• There are a lot of other nonsense posts in here, intentionally spreading hate and even worse ( I know, because I did some, too ) and those belong to clearance items. But Shane's ? I doubt.-

• Official Post

I read an Impossible Invention and I recall that according to that account Rossi was very affected by that, losing a lot on the family and friends side while in prison due to the petroldragon issues, which is not something to make fun about but probably happened as depicted there. He might as well have been unjustly jailed then but who really knows. After perusing the lawsuit against IH transcripts all I learnt is he can’t be trusted, at all. IH side was no angel anyway, the whole affair left me the impression of two conmen trying to hose each other unwittingly.

• So now Rossi's day of reckoning is 20 years away. Guess he and the hot fusion industry have something in common now. :) I was hoping Rossi's "Final Chapter" would happen in my lifetime, so I know the full truth . What a bummer.

Sorry, I had the song in mind. Final curtain meaning that which is as inevitable as taxes. As to a day of reckoning, I don't it will ever come unless Rossi himself says it was all a fake. And he won't say that, because, I believe, it isn't a (fullblown) fake.

• The one thing that puzzles me about Rossi is why he keeps going. I mean he already has enough cash to live the rest of his life in comfort, and I've not heard mention of any children to pass any new fortune to.

This is a good question. Is Rossi faking that he is working hard? I don't think so. Did he run a 24 hour race as a young man? I think so. He seems by nature a very determined, stubborn, hard working individual, now as an inventor. To keep on his path, at his pace, something must be inspiring him. That's why people like myself hold out hope that he really has something real. I figure that his own progress is encouraging him.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.