Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• How do we know how big the “ballerina” really is?

Because Rossisays it’s so big?

Hi Paradigmnoia,

Who cares? As long as we take steps in the right diection!

1. Sam July 24, 2019 at 5:01 PM

Hello DR Rossi

Are you satisfied with the

E-Cat SK Leonardo Concerto

Software?

Regards

Sam

2. Andrea Rossi July 24, 2019 at 5:08 PM

Sam:

Also today a step forward. We are one step closer to the success.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Cheers,

JB

Also today a step forward. We are one step closer to the success.

I wonder, which success he is referring to.

Maybe another new "name" for this shitty device ?

• WCG - Mizuno never claimed to have something like a commercial product. certified and ready to sell...Rossi sells imaginary products and imaginary heat from imaginary products manufactured in imaginary robotic factories by his great imaginary team since 2011. You just need to follow his diaries on rossilivecat.com. Easy task.

• Andrea Rossi July 25, 2019 at 8:45 AM

Rick 57:

The Ecat SK-Leonardo is designed to be easily industrialized. The big problem of the Seebeck Effect is the directional fusion of the semiconductors impossible to be performed with massive quantities and consequently very expensive ( I had to work for a month to make several grams to reach a 20% of efficiency and this made a kW of power cost thousands of dollars- the failure came when we tried to industrialize the directional fusion, at which point the efficiency lost an order of magnitude ), nothing to do with the Ecat.

Warm Regards,

A.r.

• The Ecat SK-Leonardo is designed to be easily industrialized.

"The Ecat SK-Leonardo is designed to be easily industrialized."

-> Good choice! Robots will make this great gadgets! ABB is a good choice! Like forever!

"The big problem of the Seebeck Effect is the directional fusion of the semiconductors impossible to be performed with massive quantities and consequently very expensive ( I had to work for a month to make several grams to reach a 20% of efficiency and this made a kW of power cost thousands of dollars- the failure came when we tried to industrialize the directional fusion, at which point the efficiency lost an order of magnitude ), nothing to do with the Ecat."

-> What?!

You can not do this?!

Invent new materials! Invent new electrical devices!

You've done that before!

Why not now!

No, no, no!

@wecatglobal: Why should that all fail now?!

"nothing to do with the Ecat."

Ah, that's better! The new E-Cat Leonardo will provide heat, electricity and PIZZA and more CONDOS!

That's fine! Puh!

Demo will be when, where?

• The end for nuclear power is near. why build a $500 billion nuclear reactor when a power customer can plug their house breaker box into a E-Cat Leonardo.

• I'm glad that the Dottore is satisfied. But I don't understand why you think that is evidence of progress.

• So, if someone else has not yet secured the Golden Fleece, that excuses the Dottore's failures to accomplish something. In that case, despite having never attempted to create a working LENR device, I have accomplished just as much as the Dottore has, and I haven't conned anyone. I guess I should be expecting my Nobel Prize any time now.

• Will it be pepperoni pizza, with fresh garlic and tomatoes on top? And will it come with antipasto and then gelato for dessert?

• The end for nuclear power is near. why build a $500 billion nuclear reactor when a power customer can plug their house breaker box into a E-Cat Leonardo.

I would not be wondering, if a disappointed Rossi supporter suddenly loses the patience.

If so, he/she can add Axil.

Graphic violence edited out. Shane

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.