Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• People around here like to throw around the term pathological skeptic. One can debate about what constitutes pathological skepticism. The remaining Rossi supporters here invite the use of the term pathological believer. Thinking Rossi is the real deal in the face of 8 years of outrageous lies and nonsense is unquestionably pathological.

• I am not a Ross skeptic. I know, that he is a scamming conman, and nothing else.

Hah! I'm more skeptical than you. I know he is a scamming conman. But, perhaps he is also a sparkling dinner party guest, a loving husband, an inspirational employer... Who can tell? (Or rather, since in these cases it is pretty obvious who can tell, the point is that I do not know).

• To me it comes down to two scenarios. The first scenario is that Rossi is a conman, period, and just wants money, and fame for a season. Many here seem to believe that, even to 'know' that. Personally I find that scenario highly unlikely. The second scenario is that Rossi is a driven inventor first and foremost, and will do almost anything to further the opportunity and means for him to develop his invention. To Rossi (it seems to me) the 'ends justifies the means'. The end is inventing a new energy source for the world, and the means involves not only hard work but unseemly means to obtain the necessary funding.

There is of course someone of history who epitomizes that philosophy that the ends justifies the means: Niccolo Machiavelli of Italy. Is it just me, or does Rossi bear an uncanny resemblance to his fellow Italian?

Now, people think that Machiavelli was a bad dude. That is a gross simplification and misrepresentation. For instance from wiki:

The term Machiavellian often connotes political deceit, deviousness, and realpolitik. On the other hand, many commentators, such as Baruch Spinoza, Jean-Jacques Rousseau and Denis Diderot, have argued that Machiavelli was more of a republican, even when writing The Prince, and his writings gave inspiration to Enlightenment proponents of modern democratic political philosophy. His much less popular work, the Discourses on Livy, is often said to have paved the way of modern republicanism.

Modern materialist philosophy developed in the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries, starting in the generations after Machiavelli. This philosophy tended to be republican, but as with the Catholic authors, Machiavelli's realism and encouragement of using innovation to try to control one's own fortune were more accepted than his emphasis upon war and factional violence. Not only was innovative economics and politics a result, but also modern science, leading some commentators to say that the 18th century Enlightenment involved a "humanitarian" moderating of Machiavellianism.

The importance of Machiavelli's influence is notable in many important figures in this endeavor, for example Bodin,Francis Bacon, Algernon Sidney, Harrington, John Milton, Spinoza, Rousseau, Hume, Edward Gibbon, and Adam Smith. Although he was not always mentioned by name as an inspiration, due to his controversy, he is also thought to have been an influence for other major philosophers, such as Montaigne, Descartes, Hobbes, Locke and Montesquieu.

Just a little food for thought.   I don't 'know' that Rossi has a transformative technology.  But I 'believe' he has something, something at least good enough to drive him onward to improve upon it   How good it can get with Rossi is the question, to me, and when.   I can wait. 

• Rossi devotees are always advising everyone to wait. What does that even mean? Personally I am quite confident that Rossi will never make any positive contributions to society of any sort other than some ironic entertainment for some people. So what am I supposed to wait for? If it is a great energy invention, I am willing and fully expecting to wait forever, because it isn’t going to happen any sooner than that. Meanwhile, should the world stop trying to solve its energy problems and instead wait for Rossi to ride in on his white horse? If that is anyone’s belief, they are criminally insane. But insane or not, feel free to wait all you want.

• I believe I have invisible flying pigs in my back yard and they produce free energy from dark matter. And my evidence for this is pretty much like Rossi's for his ecats and variants. Now all I have to do is get some cheap plastic crap parts from Home Depot to drain off some of that energy. I'm working on it with my crack staff of genius engineers and when they are done, we will prove our discovery by using the giant robotic factory we are making to help children with cancer and build free energy water pumps for thirsty Africans.

Sorry, I may have skipped a few steps.

• I believe I have invisible flying pigs in my back yard and they produce free energy from dark matter. And my evidence for this is pretty much like Rossi's for his ecats and variants. Now all I have to do is get some cheap plastic crap parts from Home Depot to drain off some of that energy. I'm working on it with my crack staff of genius engineers and when they are done, we will prove our discovery by using the giant robotic factory we are making to help children with cancer and build free energy water pumps for thirsty Africans.

Sorry, I may have skipped a few steps.

You need a master's degree in Philosophy of Science, and then to regale all and sundry with sparkling and wide-ranging intellectual conversation in Italian cafes.

Not sure you are up to that?

• You need a master's degree in Philosophy of Science, and then to regale all and sundry with sparkling and wide-ranging intellectual conversation in Italian cafes.

This is not the only way to convince people to be in possession of a flying pig which produces free energy from almost nothing. Just being a PhD in electrochemistry, having teached in renowned universities and to regale an audience of about 300 scientists from worldwide with a video showing the water contents of your cells disappearing in a few minutes.

You don't even need to keep your pig invisible!

If you are in possession of the right credentials, you will be believed for 30 years and even longer.

• Hah! I'm more skeptical than you. I know he is a scamming conman. But, perhaps he is also a sparkling dinner party guest, a loving husband, an inspirational employer... Who can tell? (Or rather, since in these cases it is pretty obvious who can tell, the point is that I do not know).

Who cares, what else he might be ?

In this forum I only care about the topic. And therefore I need to underline my statement.

• Frank asks A.R. An interesting question and gets a response.

1. Frank Acland July 29, 2019 at 11:36 AM

Dear Andrea,

I agree with the comment by Jody below — a demonstration of infinite COP/permanent ssm E-Cat with no external input power would be an irrefutable testament of the reality of the E-Cat.

My question is, where and when do you plan to do this demonstration?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Translate Andrea Rossi July 29, 2019 at 1:54 PM

Frank Acland:

I hope this year.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Buck comments on Q&A

Rossi is arguably setting expectations for demonstrating by EOY the infinite COP, permanent ssm ECat SK in the following exchanges. I think it important that he purposefully shared this with Frank Acland.
      Due to this, the question becomes "what is the agenda and desired outcome of this presentation?" Is Rossi and his Global Partner now looking to shift towards a much greater sales target? Will there be discussion of how the ECat SK has shifted from a hypothetical 2-3 Sigma product to a 5-6 Sigma product providing heat as a service? Will customers come forward at the presentation? Will the presentation shift from an understated demonstration, like the Jan. 2019, towards an intensely professional presentation? For me, this would be an incredible gift for the New Year.

• Come on, dude. Do You still believe this nonsense ? Year after year after year ?

New name after new name after new name ?

Before this scammer will present something at the end of the year, it is more likely, that TESS finds habitable exoplanets.

Or more likely, that some special research enables FTL.

Or more likely, that he will face "sudden problems" .

Or even more likely, that he will change the name again, and all that BS starts from the beginning.

Once more.

Once again.

Like it was since 2011.

• LOL...be aware of another not-so-much-gifted-person-one-man-show-streams-from-his-condo-puppet-show with dancing ballerinas...spot on!

Maybe this time not even with Frank Acland onsite?

1. Bernie Morrissey July 30, 2019 at 9:00 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

I have a special request. You say it is possible to

unveil the E-Cat SK Leonardo maybe yet this year. WOW that would be a great moment in history! I humbly ask that you consider presenting it where your loyal followers can be present during the presentation. I know that I would love to be there during such a great event.

Thank you for your consideration.

Bernie Morrissey

2. Andrea Rossi July 30, 2019 at 10:05 AM

Bernie Morrissey:

Your request is analogous to many others around the world, but I do not have the gift to be ubiquitous. The sole way to be ubiquitous for a not so much gifted person like me will be with a direct streaming.

Thank you for your kind attention to the work of our team,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• You say it is possible to unveil the E-Cat SK Leonardo maybe yet this year. WOW that would be a great moment in history!

I think I lost track about the “e-cat ecology”...

Perhaps sam12 can explain to me:

The E-cat SK is the model which was “live streamed from 6 different angles” this year January and only produces heat, right?

The E-cat SK Leonardo supposed to be the one which also produces electricity, isn’t it.

Is this already that one, that doesn’t need any external power source, or would such one be another evolution e.g. the E-cat SK Leonardo DeLuxe?

• The real LdC and his lawyers do not play games!

You'll might get sued! You might win..

But, take care!

"Im Jahr 1999 führte Leonardo DiCaprio einen Rechtsstreit gegen einen Eisdielen-Inhaber in Bad Salzuflen, der beabsichtigte, sein Geschäft Di Caprio zu nennen. Der Richter vertrat die Ansicht, der Eigentümer verletze mit der Nutzung die Markenrechte des Schauspielers an seinem Namen. Zudem bestehe eine Verwechslungsgefahr, auch wenn niemand den Schauspieler hinter der Eistheke vermute. Der Besitzer hingegen argumentierte, DiCaprio sei ein häufiger Name. Der Forderung des Schauspielers, den Gebrauch seines Nachnamens für alle gewerblichen Zwecke zu verbieten, kam der Richter allerdings nicht nach."

"In 1999, Leonardo DiCaprio filed a lawsuit against an ice cream parlor owner in Bad Salzuflen (Germany), who intended to name his business Di Caprio, and the judge contended that the owner was violating the actor's trademark rights by his name The owner, however, argued that DiCaprio was a common name, but the judge did not comply with the actor's demand that the use of his surname should be banned for all commercial purposes.

• Yeah, there is my predicted next contradiction...

or maybe I lost the path ? Who would not ?

I remember, Dottore Scammarsi wanted to produce direct electricity out of the ecat-sk-leonardo.

Right ?

So what about this,

https://e-catworld.com/2019/07…roduces-a-magnetic-field/

where sockpupett Frank says something like:

...it seems that his focus now is on the infinite COP E-Cat producing heat, not electricity.

Since when did that suddenly changed in one week ?

Maybe, only Frank knows... very likely, but much more likely is, that Frank just is a helping hand of Dottore Charadassi.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.