Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I suspect that is because they do not want to be pestered by a Rossi lawsuit. I would guess that they are also embarrassed by the ease with which they were bamboozled and flummoxed. Their work was so negligent in terms of avoiding sleight of hand and other cheating methods, that I am sure they do not want to answer questions about it!

Hi seven_of_twenty,

Is it not much more plausible that they are, after actually working with Rossi, convinced there is value in what the man says / does? The only ones that worked with him and had critique are the ones that try to bleed him dry for their own good.

Cheers,

JB

• Bob

Can you say with 100 percent

certainty that Rossi does not

have technology he says he has?

Sam,

Nothing is certain in this world. But, logically, Rossi's actions do not make sense if he has ever had working technology. IH would have given him $100M for it (that he clearly wanted). Or, he would receive scientific acclaim (which again we have evidence that he clearly craved) by cooperating with any competent third party to do proper independent testing. Finally he would not spend his time giving increasingly bizaar and technically inept demos.

I can see no evidence that Rossi has what he claims. Not one jot.

• I don't know their exact motives: could be as SOT says, or as you say.

But they have shown themselves in this case to be totally credulous and unscientific, making blatant technical and methodological mistakes and (in the case of Levi) repeating them after critique in a manner that shows their views in this matter to be highly unreliable..

I make that strong statement on strong evidence. We could review it...

• It is good to be able to have debate that is not personal or insulting! Thank you and I will strive to do the same!

First his device, the 1MW eCat. I read all the court depositions, the Penon report and Rossi's own posting on JONP.

The Penon report was deeply flawed and as Jed states, shows gross negligence or even fraud. There are times that the report shows more power consumed than was available by the power company for instance. This was not "at the end"

There is much back story as well. IH could not get any reactor to work and when one unfueled reactor showed a positive COP, Rossi claimed the Russians stole it! He admitted that he salted reactor samples with copper and then stated it was transformation. This was all before the Doral test.

Rossi has proven to lie about so much, one really cannot believe anything he says. One thing is certain, he is not to be trusted no one knows anything about the eCats except for "Rossi says". So it is hard to imagine how one can study how the eCats work when nothing is known about them.

I have seen no information that Rossi has published giving any exact details about the eCats. Even his demos are clothed in secrecy about many things.

Secondly, you ask why am I interested in Rossi at all? The answer is multi faceted.

1) I am curious as to why some people still believe him after all that has been proven against him. It is a study of the human mind. Indeed, why can two smart people look at the same facts and come to such different conclusions. OR is it that they have NOT looked at the same facts, but only tidbits they are interested in? Things are often not black and white. But again, Rossi's long term history does tell a story and that story is not good. It is unlikely that he has changed.

2) Rossi is damaging the LENR field to a great extent. It has been said here that Google would most likely NOT consider anything related to Rossi. I do not blame them. To mainstream, anyone who gives credence to Rossi is damaging their own reputation in many eyes. I have to agree. It casts doubts as to ones ability to discern facts from lies, reality from desire. LENR does not need this, it is having a hard enough time getting respect already.

3) I personally strongly dislike seeing a conman get away with ripping people off. Rossi not only ripped off $10 million dollars (Do you really think IH got $10 millions dollars worth of anything from Rossi?) but that Rossi CONTINUES to slap his supporters in the face! On JONP he continues to lie and deceive to his own fans! He continues to tell of satisfied customers, working reactors, robotic factories, new super materials, certifications and the list goes on and on. He should be revealed for what he is and to most it is clear. But the main issue is that he continues to fish for another source to scam money from.

But apparently, it is not seen that way by some. :thumbup:

Is it not much more plausible that they are, after actually working with Rossi, convinced there is value in what the man says / does? The only ones that worked with him and had critique are the ones that try to bleed him dry for their own good

I can't believe that after all the years and all the objective evidence about Rossi and his "work" that people still write hogwash like this. First, if you are referring to IH, they didn't try and couldn't have bled Rossi dry. Rossi would have received more than $100 million for whatever he wanted to do while retaining rights to the entire world except for North America (IIRC). Second, there is not now and has never been after the conclusion and critiques of their experiments -any indications that the Swedish scientists think there is value in what Rossi did. They do not behave like people in possession and working with the most revolutionary technology of the last hundred years. They behave like some unfortunate dupes who got defrauded. But until they talk, we won't know for sure what they think.

• In seriousness, thank you. The above is partially humor! I appreciate your polite manners and do not mean to belittle, but show like comparisons.

I really do want to know why you remain positive towards Rossi. Is it because you cannot 100% disprove him, you will believe in him?

I think similarly with DR Storms

thinking on Rossi.

No I'm not suggesting Rossi did not engage in fraudulent behavior. He lied many times. But he also told the truth on occasion. Rather than come to general conclusions, I suggest looking at what Rossi claimed with an open mind would be worth the trouble, but without ignoring his lies.

I also like that A.R. appreciates the

links to articles and videos I send him.

• Bob#2

this will be my last contribution on this thread devoted to Rossi, I finished saying that I had to say about him.

The only other one I can add is that Dewey Weaver, one day he was a bit drunk, told me that he was paid to do AR bashing on all websites.

I leave you to your conclusions.

• Official Post

Ask the Swedes if somebody is willing to discredit him. I did (fact) and i find it hard to get anything negative back.

As far as I know they tried to replicate Rossi for over a year, even with some "under NDA" hints from the master himself. And they had only null results.

Guess they keep silent because they are ashamed since they were fooled by Rossi. Maybe they just want to live it down.

• Bob#2

this will be my last contribution on this thread devoted to Rossi, I finished saying that I had to say about him.

The only other one I can add is that Dewey Weaver, one day he was a bit drunk, told me that he was paid to do AR bashing on all websites.

I leave you to your conclusions.

Fair enough!

I do you wish the best of luck in your ventures. Hopefully someone will be successful soon!

Sincerely,

Bob

• Guess they keep silent because they are ashamed since they were fooled by Rossi.

A question to all who believe or speculate that Rossi might have seen/created LENR with his e-cats sometimes ago:

What needs to happen in order for you to accept that Rossi’s e-cats are either a balant scam, or that Rossi is self-deluded and never achieved LENR / excess heat?

Could it be that in no case you will rule out that Rossi developed a LENR device... because if you would do now, you have to admit that you got bamboozled by a former jailbird and his junk - and that’s too embarrassing?

I am sure that even when Rossi would have lost a trial against IH, some people would continue to believe in Rossi and his e-cat claims.

• The only other one I can add is that Dewey Weaver, one day he was a bit drunk, told me that he was paid to do AR bashing on all websites.

Hi @clarifier,

A drunk and a basher. Still smarter than most while he earns something and most others don't.

Great lengths? Dewey Weaver, who allegedly owns a few percentage points of shares of IH, valued by superstar traders at billions, is being paid to bash the silly old fox from tragic Italy. It makes one wonder, no?

Cheers,

JB

• 2) Rossi is damaging the LENR field to a great extent. It has been said here that Google would most likely NOT consider anything related to Rossi. I do not blame them. To mainstream, anyone who gives credence to Rossi is damaging their own reputation in many eyes. I have to agree. It casts doubts as to ones ability to discern facts from lies, reality from desire. LENR does not need this, it is having a hard enough time getting respect already.

Hi Bob#2,

Wrong. Rossi brought the LENR field a great deal. He still is the only superstar like character in the field and on his own created more publicity after F &P than everybody else combined.

And i wonder if it is not the other way around; i doubt that Rossi would like to work with Google. And i do not blame him. The "do no evil times" are over and chances would be significant that he would, like while working with IH, loose everything he has been working on.

Cheers,

JB

Geez Louize ... I wish somebody would pay me. I'd gladly do it all day long anywhere you like. And I'd even limit myself to actual facts!

BTW, I don't believe that assertion for a minute.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.