Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

Can the moderator who deleted my post explain to me why this is so inappropriate that it had to be deleted, rather than moved to clearance etc? Are you offended by humor that has the slightest bit of sexual entendre?

If any sexual innuendo are off limits like UFO's and magnetic motors, I guess Director was right. Maybe I will post on ECW, as long as Frank allows :)

I cannot speak for whoever deleted your post, but with regard to your other comment I imagine that someone with strong religious beliefs like my friend Frank Acland (ECW) would welcome as much sexual innuendo as you care to post. You are welcome to try.

• Rossi, this s o a b really deletes posts, e.g. which ask questoins, which he surely cannot answer, comments, which question his answers, wich he had given and reasonable critizism.

Totally Frank Acland style. Silly blog.

• I cannot speak for whoever deleted your post, but with regard to your other comment I imagine that someone with strong religious beliefs like my friend Frank Acland (ECW) would welcome as much sexual innuendo as you care to post. You are welcome to try.

In my experience people with strong religious beliefs are ok with sexual innuendo. My aunt was the craziest. It is the censorship I have a problem with. Frank is starting to let more posts questioning Rossi. He used to delete 80%, of my posts, now maybe 20%, only when I correct Axil's or other peoples word salad nonsense.

• In my experience people with strong religious beliefs are ok with sexual innuendo. My aunt was the craziest. It is the censorship I have a problem with. Frank is starting to let more posts questioning Rossi. He used to delete 80%, of my posts, now maybe 20%, only when I correct Axil's or other peoples word salad nonsense.

Yeah, the same was with me, about 2 years ago. I mostly criticized Axils stack of BS and that was enough to bann me.

I rejoined, about 3 times, always with different users and email adresses. I behaved more and more "tamed"... no effect.

As soon as You start to show the slightest reasonability and scepticizm, silly Frank banns You.

Totally childish and there is only one conclusion:

As long as they all behave childish like that, there is nothing to wonder about why they believe in Rossi.

They stuck somewhere in their childhood, maybe, still believing, Santa Clause will come to them, some day, in the form of the HUGE S O A B called Rossi.

• RobertBryant

Hey, do you know that Rossi says now that CF / LENR does not exist :P

Andrea Rossi
    August 22, 2019 at 2:11 PM

Giovanni:

No. I arrived to think that cold fusion does not exist.

At this point of our theoretical and technological development, after 20 years of hard work, we think that cold fusion does not exist. I am sorry, but I feel us lightyears far from the LENR community, to which we, actually, never belonged. My effect depends on atom’s potentials that have nothing to do with cold fusion or LENR. This, by the way, is clearly put in evidence in my paper here:

Let’s see how long it takes till he adds: “And btw, there is also no excess heat from the Rossi effect...”

• Rossi cut the cord. He is no longer part of the LENR community. He is part of the fantasyland community. Can the last few mentally competent supporters admit this? Director? Axil? Alan?

Adrian could, but not anymore. Let me have a look on his nonsense-blog right now. BTW I still wonder, why he called it journal of nuclear physics, when he admits, that there is NOTHING nuclear happening ?

.... like Christopher Clumbus ...

I feel really sorry for Christoph Columbus, that such an tiny, meaningless inverterbate maggot, yet impossible huge scumbag, tries to compare himself to such a worldchanger.

By the way, now we can at least tell, which name his "next device" will get... either "India", "America" or Columbus

• Rossi cut the cord. He is no longer part of the LENR community. He is part of the fantasyland community. Can the last few mentally competent supporters admit this? Director? Axil? Alan?

Dear All,

Let's make a bet. Infinite ridicule for the loser(s), eternal pride for the winner(s);

Within two years from now we use a different term for what is on this forum, at this moment generally called LENR.

Rossi is ahead of the curve. In every aspect of the game. You can ridicule him all you want, but his latest statements have more value in them than you can possibly understand.

Cheers,

JB

• There was someone in this forum, 3 or 4 years ago, who already won a bet like this one. And he was not pro Rossi.

So, I place my bet with 1000 dollars.

AGAINST YOU.

• ...years to get to a device that heated his house. Rossi arrived there in 2011. He is ahead by years practically and by decades theoretically

Hah, it took me only 1 hour to get a device (non LENR; like Rossi’s one) to heat my house: 20 minutes drive to Home-Depot, 20 minutes inside the store, and 20 minutes drive back home... So, I am substantially lightyears ahead of Rossi :D

Cheers!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.