Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Interesting that you think this. Care to explain why and where you got your ideas..... perhaps "Rossi says"?

Note that several respected and true researchers continue to work for IH and seem very happy and content! Cravens, HIggins and others, who are real researchers, with real credentials and do not lie, cheat and defraud.

So I find it very interesting that you raise Rossi on a pedestal, a person absolutely proven to be a continual liar, fraudster and deceiver (simply read his own blog) and yet you deplore IH! This tells a lot about either your own character or your ability to discern actual circumstances.

Note that no one has publicly stood up for Rossi except for two people.... Mats Lewan and Frank Ackland. The Swedish profs certainly have not supported Rossi, National Instruments, Seimens, SGS, none of his "licensees", ABB, Cook, Gulstrom(sp) and even Penon does not publicly support him. Even though the so called "European Circle" supposedly believe Rossi's technology, they will not even out and out endorse him. (A true telling of their convictions)

Rossi has stated over the years that many "Aerospace engineers" and experts in various fields have collaborated with him.... yet none have ever been made public and none have ever announced support.

You stated he has been replicated, which is adamantly false, in that no one even knows what the eCat is made of. Can you tell me what is inside the little blue flash light reactor? Can you tell me the contents of the gas cat, the 1MW plant cat, the SK, the QX, the Leonardo????? No, no one can. So he had not been replicated at all.

Truly amazing how one can ascribe such loyalty to a convicted felon, who has continued to be proven to lie continuously and deceive and cast shade on an organization that you have ZERO proof that they are " a deplorable group".

Unless you are like some here on the forum... believe that by being a capitalistic venture group, that makes them inherently evil and should be castigated and banned. Regardless of what they are actually like in person and deed.

• OK, let us tease this apart.

1. On the one hand, you are saying that Rossi never had working technology. In that case you agree with me. Note that half-working ecats would still be worth $100M and/or nobel prizes as definite sign of new physics. But Rossi has completely abandoned his old devices, and IH did not try to keep them either.

2. Otherwise, you think he concocted that $100M up front payment contract, and deliberately withheld the one thing IH would want to pay him? Why?

I did not say Rossi never had working technology. I said that the technology he gave to IH was probably not complete, perhaps missing a critical component to work.

I don't recall where I read it long ago, but my impression was that IH was originally to set Rossi up for the year long test, to start before a certain deadline. When IH didn't follow through on this, Rossi hastily concocted up his own 'customer' for the test, with $100M to follow successful completion. Rossi may have suspected that IH was never truly on board with this, and ultimately withheld some critical IP. I don't really know, but that's my guess.

I scratch my head in wonderment over the agreements between IH and Rossi.

• Rossi hastily concocted up his own 'customer' for the test, with $100M to follow successful completion.

This is not correct.

IH planned and presented to have the 1MW test ran in North Carolina, well within the contracted time frame. Rossi refused. Not reaching an agreement, the contract time lapsed.

The Rossi presented to IH, a letter that stated he had a customer that would purchase heat from IH. This letter was actually shown in the court depositions. It stated nothing about the confirmation test, $89 million or other contractual obligations. It was simply a selling of heat to a customer.

IH then had their engineers develop a complete schematic of how the 1MW plant was to be installed at Doral, along with testing equipment.

Rossi scrapped the plans, installed his own setup and then would not let IH personnel behind the customer wall.

Of course the customer turned out to be fake, it was Rossi himself. There was no production and the Penon report is clearly flawed with major issues.

To cap it all off, the night before Rossi filed the lawsuit, he scrapped the plumbing to remove any evidence that he knew would expose him. 8 months after filing the lawsuit, he introduced the story of the heat exchanger. It became clear that a 1MW plant would have toasted everyone in the building, literally. It was going to lose the lawsuit for him. So he made up the story of the exchanger, hired an "expert" witness, who never saw nor verified the exchanger ever existed!

It is amazing how bit and pieces get twisted in to support for Rossi. If one reads the complete court documents, admittedly a large task. It is 100% clear that Rossi is a fraud and liar. He admitted as much. IH only stopped pursuing the case because they knew they could not recoup any money from him. Continued prosecuting Rossi just to expose him as a conman would have cost a lot of money and it would have accomplished ZERO..

his cult of followers would still make excuses for him, make up far fetched scenarios to defend him, rationalize his atrocities and worship him anyway!:|

• his cult of followers would still make excuses for him, make up far fetched scenarios to defend him, rationalize his atrocities and worship him anyway!:|

That was a great summary of the facts in the case Bob.

One thing I am thinking lately about his cult of followers, is that they do not number very many anymore. I think a tally of the posters on JONP and ECW and the few here are about it.

I would say this cult numbers maybe in 30s-40s ish max? I even think many of them are just pretending at this point, for trolling purposes, because I don't believe anyone mentally competent can believe him at this point.

His constant changing of stories requires a serious long term memory deficit to even begin to continue faith in him. We should request neuroimaging of the believers to help diagnose the condition that leads to this belief system.

For many readers the coulomb barrier is the “900 lb gorilla” in the room: clarity is hampered when there’s the appearance of ignoring its presence.

Andrea Rossi

August 25, 2019 at 6:32 PM

WaltC:

Thank you for your suggestion and your attention to our work.

As a matter of fact, the issue of the Coulombian force is talked about in par 1, 2 and 3 as per its relation to my technology, that is not related to cold fusion. To understand my paper is necessary forget the concept of cold fusion. The mechanism is totally different from a cold fusion.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Forget about the Coulomb barrier. The Rossi reaction has nothing to do with nuclear forces.

• For once you are 100% accurate. The Rossi reaction has nothing to do with nuclear forces, and nothing to do with LENR, and nothing to do with excess heat, for that matter. It has more to do with lies and deceit and puppet shows with campy jingles.

Jup. It took quite a lot of time, that, at least, axil either realized, that some people in here are not as dumb as others on ecatworld and swallow his "knowledge of physics" without knowing better.

He even came to the point, where some rational skepticizm is visible.

Now we need to take care of the others as well, like wecatglobal, for instance.

• That was a great summary of the facts in the case Bob.

One thing I am thinking lately about his cult of followers, is that they do not number very many anymore. I think a tally of the posters on JONP and ECW and the few here are about it.

I would say this cult numbers maybe in 30s-40s ish max? I even think many of them are just pretending at this point, for trolling purposes, because I don't believe anyone mentally competent can believe him at this point.

His constant changing of stories requires a serious long term memory deficit to even begin to continue faith in him. We should request neuroimaging of the believers to help diagnose the condition that leads to this belief system.

Interesting: does the tolerance on psychiatric speculation about Rossi himself shown by mods here extend to the same about his fan club...

I'd hope so, such counterfactual belief systems are an interesting topic, and this is a very controlled specific way to investigate them.

• Axil - is that not a big about face for you?

• It is amazing how bit and pieces get twisted in to support for Rossi. If one reads the complete court documents, admittedly a large task. It is 100% clear that Rossi is a fraud and liar. He admitted as much. IH only stopped pursuing the case because they knew they could not recoup any money from him. Continued prosecuting Rossi just to expose him as a conman would have cost a lot of money and it would have accomplished ZERO..

Yes, my understanding is that Rossi's Floridian property empire is carefully wrapped up in Trusts and his wife, and would I believe be difficult to touch.

• Now we need to take care of the others as well, like wecatglobal, for instance.

Hi @clarifier,

Thanks, but no thanks. I am (most of the time) fine by myself. And "to take care" sounds a bit heavy, doesn't it?

I 'll fully respect your right to have an opinion of your own. And i am sure you fully respect the same right for yours truly, thanks.

I always find the paradox of this beautiful forum fascinating. Discussing a very controversial phenomenon, whereby most participants in the discussion cannot stand a somewhat controversial figure of the field.

"We must approach everybody equally and without bias. Except for the people who do not agree with that. They should be eliminated."

Cheers,

JB

• Official Post

There is one possibility about Rossi, Axil made me thinking about. He is probably looking for a victim/buyer of his IP. It will go easier if it is protected by a patent. There is no way he can patent anything called LENR etc hence a drastic departure. The confirmation of my hypothesis will come when Dottore comes up with brand-new term. Maybe Axil can help him there with something like "A novel approach to extract electricity directly from matter caused by spacetime expansion in the cocktail of Bose condensate and mini massless-gravitationless-time-diluting black holes."

ref: https://e-catworld.com/2019/08…si-the-e-cat-is-not-lenr/

• As Rossi now said that his device is not LENR related, we should think about moving Rossi into the off-topic area?

Maybe not - that would be do give credence to a Rossi-says. And his actions and current status have an affect on LENR research (albeit small) due to the Rossi / IH dispute independently of his stuff working.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.