Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• It amazes me how short lived the memory are of Rossi believers / supporters.

I am most puzzled by Mr. Janhunen. Obviously an educated person with some smarts about him, yet he continues

to hang on to Rossi's lies.

-----

Pekka Janhunen  Axil Axil8 hours ago

Not being a nuclear effect would explain the lack of radiation more easily, at least..........

------

Not long ago, Rossi was posting much about radiation, "looking into the reactor", "sickness", loss of hair and more.

Very early on, Rossi used the excuse of ramping COP too high caused large radiation release, which was an excuse for long term self-sustain mode/

electrical generation.

He also used to state that heat was "thermalized gamma" radiations but all was kept inside the reactor.

He touted his theories with Dr. Cook for a long time! How about Gulstrom? Has those now suddenly been pushed to the dustbin of past history

to be completely forgotten and never mentioned again?

This mind set is similar to the religious cult in the mid 1800's. (I am not talking or naming religion per se here, just the cult mental state) This leader stated the world changing events would happen in 1878, (did not happen), then 1881, (did not happen), then 1914, (darn, not again), 1918 (hmmm...), 1925 (missed again) all the way to 1975! There are still thousands that follow this group!

Rossi will probably be the same. To the few remaining, he probably can say and do anything and they will still cling to the hope that Rossi has something, anything to help justify their longtime attachment to him.

Which then brings to mind in all these cases...... having a very short memory certainly helps!

• Radiation mitigation is a result of quantum superposition. There is a density threshold that the Bose condensate must surpass for quantum superposition to become established. If that threshold is not surpassed, then all the effects of the nuclear activity of transmutation will manifest since quantum superposition is not yet established. This occurs in a weak reaction. For example, Russ George reports the production of radiation in his his reactors. In addition, radiation appeared during startup and shutdown on Rossi's early reactors when the Bose condensate was either building strength or dying away. The density of a Bose condensate is dictated by the amount of energy pumping that it receives. Vigorous pumping at reaction initiation will suppress the production of nuclear radiation products that accompany transmutation..

• Radiation mitigation is a result of quantum superposition. There is a density threshold that the Bose condensate must surpass for quantum superposition to become established. If that threshold is not surpassed, then all the effects of the nuclear activity of transmutation will manifest since quantum superposition is not yet established. This occurs in a weak reaction. For example, Russ George reports the production of radiation in his his reactors. In addition, radiation appeared during startup and shutdown on Rossi's early reactors when the Bose condensate was either building strength or dying away. The density of a Bose condensate is dictated by the amount of energy pumping that it receives. Vigorous pumping at reaction initiation will suppress the production of nuclear radiation products that accompany transmutation..

Where did you get these ideas from? BEC's are low energy states only maintained below a critical temperature. How does one "vigorously pump" them and maintain the BEC. How does such a low energy configuration emit copious "excess heat". How do they produce transmutation? How do your previous theories about chiral polaritons, magnetic vortexes, evo's, and zero point energy from the vacuum fit in? Your statements here are a quantum superposition of Baloney and Word Salad (which actually sounds delicious).

• Where did you get these ideas from? BEC's are low energy states only maintained below a critical temperature. How does one "vigorously pump" them and maintain the BEC. How does such a low energy configuration emit copious "excess heat". How do they produce transmutation? How do your previous theories about chiral polaritons, magnetic vortexes, evo's, and zero point energy from the vacuum fit in? Your statements here are a quantum superposition of Baloney and Word Salad (which actually sounds delicious).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…ondensation_of_polaritons

Nonequilibrium condensation

Polariton condensates are an example, and the most well studied example, of Bose-Einstein condensation of quasiparticles. Because most of the experimental work on polariton condensates used structures with very short polariton lifetime, a large body of theory has addressed the properties of nonequilibrium condensation and superfluidity. In particular, Jonathan Keeling and Iacopo Carusotto and C. Ciuti  have shown that although a condensate with dissipation is not a “true” superfluid, it still has a critical velocity for onset of superfluid effects.

also see

Pattern formation in non-equilibrium spinor polariton condensates

https://iopscience.iop.org/art…88/1742-6596/633/1/012039

• Il Dottore is using "Long range particle interactions" and it is the most read and recommended paper on research gate

since Darwin's "On the Origin of Species" and Newton's "Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica".

And only masters of science can understand it.

"My effect depends on atom’s potentials that have nothing to do with cold fusion or LENR.

This, by the way, is clearly put in evidence in my paper here:

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions." (*) (**)

(*) It is of course not as good as "Fifty-three More Things to do in Zero Gravity!".

(**) Only joking. He has some kind of a quartz tube and some blinky blinky.

Which is a great step forward, 'cause the "old" cat was a rusty, bad plumbed electrical resistance heater)

SCNR!

• I think the reason why Rossi says now that his e-cats aren’t related to LENR is just to avoid any more letters and visits from the bureau of radiation control.

It’s not wise to claim the developement of ”nuclear reactors” in a condo in miami beach.

So, just replace in the term LENR the “N” (for nuclear) by “M” (for magic), and the radiation inspector won’t care anymore what you do in your appartment.

Rossi’s devoted followers anyway believe everything he says. - And when Rossi develops now a “Low Energy Magic Reaction” (LEMR) device, then this one is certainly more advanced than any other LENR reactor, and “keeps him years ahead” from his competition.

And all the “Axil-types” are happy again, because they can construe even more wild theories how the Rossi magic reactor works.

• Wow! Current Science from 2015! Good thing the full justification was not possible there. Otherwise we might expect an immediate validation of Rossi. Has Storms given a full justfication in the nearly 5 years since? I am not picking on Storms. I am picking on the cherry picking of off hand comments.

Re: long-range particle interactions (guess who wrote this):

• Official Post

bang99

excellent ..:) I will also present a very simple poster to next ICCF explaining well real running of Ecat Ht, responding to principles from this paper you shared, SK being only a plasma release.

Yes ITER is probably already dead ! :)

Maybe we should start a Rossi-meme contest, where the best memes will be presented at ICCF in a "fun" section. Just to show some distance to Rossi...

• Forty-Two

try to upgrade yourself to become 142, as well as you could share here to all your long experience of experimenter and engineering rather than your poor life :)

• barty

Unfortunately, I have to decline for 2 reasons:

because I will be practically the only one who could seriously so technically argue about HT then SK,

and I should stay probably at the top of podium for poor people in the field, so, like the others I'm looking for money, even as so "skilled" like Storms for example :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.