Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Hi All,

Most of you are all so negative, so rude. Why?

We live in interesting times and are part of a dark little corner of science where perhaps outrageous ideas and unconventional thinking lead to the paradigm shift of enormous proportions.

Let the alleged fools, the misfits tinker and work on their dreams in peace. Let the hopeful fans daydream about the consequences of a proven new field in science. Why all the hate?

And please, make some room for a joke or two. If everything is serious in life, nothing is.

Cheers,

JB

• Well, they thought you were crazy - which is OK - but now they think you are a troll.

Definitely. Still being convinced, that Rossi had or has any world-revolutionary-earth-saving-overunitiy-like machine...

... is a huge sign of delusion. Not offending. Just facts.

• If one still believes in Rossi and his ability to deliver I think it's fair to also believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

Cause believing it is what is needed to still listen to his words.

Yeah, maybe this is a spiritual thing.

• Official Post

Sam,

That was a good question you asked Rossi. Baffled with his response though. IMO, it would not be "exposing" a client to be interviewed by Acland. Frank would be more than happy to keep the customer anonymous, as a condition for the interview. If anything, his reply indicates to me that Rossi is exposing himself.

1. Sam September 10, 2019 at 10:56 AM

Hello DR Rossi

I was wondering if you could ask

one of your customers if they could

be interviewed by Frank Acland

of E-Cat World blog.

Regards

Sam

2. Andrea Rossi September 10, 2019 at 12:14 PM

Sam:

This does not depend on me. So far our Clients prefer not to be exposed.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Not existing “Clients” obviously can’t be exposed.

Skeptics say they don’t exist OK.

But for this believer it all comes

down to that a legitimate satisfied customer does exist.

How long to give that customer

to come forward is the question.

Rossi answered a question if it

would be by the end of next year

and said yes.

Seems to long for me but it least

is a date that will end it for me

if there is no legitimate customer

by then.

How long to give that customer

to come forward is the question.

The answer so far is no question. Rossi started promising customer interviews would be forthcoming as soon as they had done enough work that they could stand being "bothered." This was in 2011. So whatever it is, it's longer than 8, now going on 9 years. Incredible how shy Rossi's customers are. And where are all those megawatt plants Rossi sold between 2011 and 2013? Their whereabouts seem more secret than even hypersonic nuclear missiles.

• Pretty sure that you said it would be a year last year.

"does not depend on me"

On jonp this kind of trash answer has been used by the fake "ing" more of fifty times. The first time (that I can remember) it was at the end of 2011 as reply about a question on when the Customer identity goes public, so "Rossi's says" is/are rubbish.

None sane person can still continue to believe to his ridicolous tales.

• On jonp this kind of trash answer has been used by the fake "ing" more of fifty times. The first time (that I can remember) it was at the end of 2011 as reply about a question on when the Customer identity goes public, so "Rossi's says" is/are rubbish.

None sane person can still continue to believe to his ridicolous tales.

Yeah. That brings us to the topic "SANE".

But, on JONP, when You click in "Log in".... I am missing the "s" in the url.

Let's see, if some of my friends have the time to ....k XXXXX of this SOAB.

Edited out incitement to hack. Shane

• I think his puppet presentation was designed to deter customers.

In the real world it’s sufficient to do none-presentation to reach this ridiculous purpose.

His hoax presentation is simply in line with his scam.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.