Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Rossi's ability is mostly to be able to choose his "marks" -- investors who are most susceptible to his scam and most likely to ignore things like lack of proper calorimetry, transparent experimental protocol, and truly independent confirmation. He is very good at that.

The devices he produces look, for the most part, pitiful and it always amazes me that people are fooled by them.

Rossi's claim to be performing work as an engineer is a violation of Florida Law. He has neither the qualifications nor the necessary certification for it. I think Fred Z. is looking into that, both with government and with professional associations. Rossi has been visited by the nuclear regulatory agency of Florida and he only escaped legal action by claiming that he does nothing with any type of fusion. That may be behind his new claim that LENR is no longer involved in his work scams. Of course, Rossi has never been near anything having anything to do with any type of nuclear reaction. He only does silly and easily detectable scams. Poor Darden. He was skunked big time.

• Rossi got a distinction for his Masters degree in Philosophy on the subject of Einstein's 'Theory of Relativity'. While this doesn't neccessarily make him a genius it shows he is pretty smart.

We know he is smart - good at talking and throwing the wool over people's eyes.

Getting a good degree in philosophy is par for the course. It means he can wow non-tech people (or incautious tech people) talking broadly, it says nothing to his scientific or engineering competence (which we know to be low).

Smart? Yes

A good engineer, scientist, or inventor? No

• What I don't understand is why some people - not the trolls and pseudo-skeptics who are simply pushing their agenda - don't realize you can be both extremely smart and devious at the same time. In my opinion, Rossi is extremely intelligent in many ways. However, he is obviously willing to manipulate and lie to achieve his goals.

BTW, looking back at the video of the plasma from the E-Cat SK, I've changed my opinion on what it represents. Instead of it being a "free floating fireball" between two electrodes, I expect that he may be using a central anode in a configuration similar to SAFIRE. You can almost see the double layers in the central blue ball. Although we have no proof whatsoever, I expect that he is producing significant excess heat but his problem is that the key to what he's doing is already out.

• Let me guess... the real name of Prof. is "S. Conman von Puppet"

(S means scam)

• Here's a new take on it all - AR is working in the US national interest to spread misinformation to foreign hackers - single-handedly stalling the Chinese economy by leaking IP leading to creating a rash of E-cat powered generators. They loved his puppet show too!

• Here's a new take on it all - AR is working in the US national interest to spread misinformation to foreign hackers - single-handedly stalling the Chinese economy by leaking IP leading to creating a rash of E-cat powered generators. They loved his puppet show too!

I was already proposing to involve some "friends" ... because once You are on JO NP and navigate to "Login area", the URL does not change as it should.

I big hole and surely a doable hack.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.