Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Rossi is about to loose one of his long-term loyal supporters, as it seems.... Albert D. Kallal is starting to loose patience and wants to know what really is behind the curtain... :)

One of his recent posts on ECW, interesting that this made it through Frank's moderation...

"Well, at the end of the day, a unit running in some commercial setting REALLY needs to occur soon. I not sure if extra tweaking is required here. This endless kicking the can down the street is troublesome. It not that I lack patience, but this type of endless delay is not good, and suggests something is not working right in regards to power outputs in Rossi's units. All of the issues like the Industrial Heat testing, and legal delays made sense. These issues made sense in the cost of 1-2 years delay.

However, now?

The current lack of test units, or demonstrations in a commercial environment are VERY troubling, since there is not really much excuses left for this lack of progress.

This pattern of ever ending delays is not good, and is now not following how such technology progress occurs. There is something wrong here, and now out of place with Ross's work and narrative. Some types of commercial settings and testing should have occurred by now, and furthermore been shared to the public.

I find this shift from Rossi ready to take orders as to now this additional round of tinkering which amounts to another kicking of the can down the street VERY troubling at this point in time. Not good, not good at all.

Regards,

Albert D. Kallal

Edmonton, Alberta Canada"

• Well working for the national interest in spreading misinformation to foreign hackers must be very time consuming and much more important than trying to satisfy grumpy customers' demands. After all, he was working previously for the US Navy before establishing the Leonardo wing of the CIA. :)

• Official Post

Here's a new take on it all - AR is working in the US national interest to spread misinformation to foreign hackers - single-handedly stalling the Chinese economy by leaking IP leading to creating a rash of E-cat powered generators. They loved his puppet show too!

That has been done already twice by ITER/Tokamak people and financial damage is 100x of would be fake ecat

• Just for the curious: Parkhomov presented (done by B.G.) an Ecat at Assisi that'd did run for several months with a COP between 2-4 (overall closer at 2) and a final 2MeV /Ni in fuel, what is significant news...

:?:

Perhaps an eCat inspired reactor?

I have followed these stories for some time and pretty closely.

To the best of my reading and understanding...

1) Rossi has never provided any details about the eCat(s) that would allow any type of actual replication.

2) While Rossi has posted his "congratulations" he has stated that he has never worked with or communicated to Parkomov according to JONP.

3) Which eCat reactor did Parkhomov "run" for several months? The original 3KW eCat, the Hot Cat, the Big Frankie design, the gas cat, the Quark X, the SK Cat,

the Leonardo Cat? Surely, if it was an eCat, it has been disclosed which design!

4) If it was an eCat, surely Parkhomov then knows the "secret sauce" of Rossi's since he ran one for several months. Has that been disclosed?

5) What is the power wave form going in? Rossi has used oscilloscopes in his demos to show wave forms. Is Parkhomov using pulsed or high frequency, single phase, 3 phase, etc. ? It seems that no one knows what Rossi uses.

My point is, that the above is a prime example of giving credence to a proven fraudster and liar where none is warranted. Again, Parkhomov may have been inspired by the eCat story, but if you can provide any specific details of how Parkhomov's reactor is actually the same as an eCat, I will be astounded.

We might truly as well say the Parkhomov had a Piantelli reactor running, or a Mizuno reactor, or even an Atom Ecology reactor for that matter!

How can you say Parkhomov had an "eCat" running for months!

I say again,... anyone who keeps giving Rossi credence is only tarnishing LENR all the more and damning their own reputation. Rossi is a fraud, a liar, a deceiver and a felon. I can say this without hesitation because it has been proven many times over. He has NEVER shown a working reactor with any confidence of reality whereas it would have been easy to do so.

Why do people keep supporting this guy???....

• Official Post

Just for the curious: Parkhomov presented (done by B.G.) an Ecat at Assisi that'd did run for several months with a COP between 2-4 (overall closer at 2) and a final 2MeV /Ni in fuel, what is significant news...

I’d say Bob presented the work Parkhomov did with a Nickel Hydrogen reactor loosely inspired in the Italian’s abandoned “dog bone” design, but Parkhomov has since long moved onto his own line of research and for this experiment he used a commercial Russian made alloy, and he also ditched completely the use of LiAlH4, he says that it prevents any reaction to happen. Parkhomov also found evidence of possible transmutation in the fuel and the reactor once the experiment finished and he analyzed every component for this purpose.

• I’d say Bob presented the work Parkhomov did with a Nickel Hydrogen reactor loosely inspired in the Italian’s abandoned “dog bone” design, but Parkhomov has since long moved onto his own line of research and for this experiment he used a commercial Russian made alloy, and he also ditched completely the use of LiAlH4, he says that it prevents any reaction to happen. Parkhomov also found evidence of possible transmutation in the fuel and the reactor once the experiment finished and he analyzed every component for this purpose.

In his AP2, PROTOK-6 and VV3 reactors Parkhomov used as fuel a combination of nickel powder and LiAlH4.

According to Parkhomov all three reactors produced excess heat.

That would not be the case if LiAlH4 is killing the reaction.

• Official Post

In his AP2, PROTOK-6 and VV3 reactors Parkhomov used as fuel a combination of nickel powder and LiAlH4.

According to Parkhomov all three reactors produced excess heat.

That would not be the case if LiAlH4 is killing the reaction.

The exact quote where Bob tells about this:

Iterations.

When I first visited Parkhomov in early 2015 - he showed me mountains of failed experiments. Parkhomov, tries fails, tries fails, etc. we did not have the time to repeat cycles, so we tried to learn whatever we could to get it first right time. We did see potential excess heat at a low level in Ni + LiAlH4, we did see "signal" in GS5.2 and thermal neutrons in GS 5.3.

Our Padua cell did produce ash that formed a series of ashes provided to UOM/SKINNR and Earthtech. UOM observed Cu in one sample (accidentally sent to us by the Phd student analysing it because we were in a CC on an email chain) however, because it had near natural ratio, they did not want it in public data. Earthtech looked at nickel isotopes and found an anomaly, but someone did not like this so a 're-test' was conducted after which the Nickel was found to have natural ratio.

We did not do a straight Ni + H test as Parkhomov has done.

We have never done a preparation like this 7 month experiment or had a reactor that could operate at such high temperatures.

Our LION experiment topped out at around 830ºC due to original understanding of the protocol, we have since established that LIONs own experiments were achieving 1050-80ºC which is where Parkhomov says you need to be to achieve excess heat (>1000ºC). The error was due to the off-set nature of the TC controlling the PID.

Moreover, Parkhomov said he stopped using LiAlH4 because it prevented the experiment from working because it coated the Ni surface (which we proved first in 'Bang').

I cannot speak for Brian Ahern.

• Gerard asks A.R. about the hours

he works.

1. Gerard McEk October 1, 2019 at 5:49 AM

Dear Andrea,

I see you are up extremely early this morning.

I guess you were not kicked out of your bed by your dear lady, so maybe it is an important day today?

Success, kind regards, Gerard

2. Andrea Rossi October 2, 2019 at 3:52 AM

Gerard McEk:

In these days we work night and day, without fixed time to sleep and eat. We sleep or eat when we have time. We must get the result at any cost, but we still are not there.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Andrea RossiOctober 2, 2019 at 3:52 AM

Gerard McEk:

In these days we work night and day, without fixed time to sleep and eat. We sleep or eat when we have time. We must get the result at any cost, but we still are not there.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

A prime example of simple BS and yet deemed important enough for a believer to repost!

Sam12,

Can you please explain to me, as I obviously am uninformed, exactly what ""the result" is??????

A "result" that is so important that they for go sleep and eating habits for?

A "result" that must be obtained "at any cost"!

A "result" that you deem important enough to repost Rossi's JONP entry?

Can you not see the absolute ridiculousness of this! Rossi believers cling to whatever Rossi posts and yet they do not even have any idea what is really being talked about! (I.E. nothing!)

So please educate me in exactly what this "result" is that MUST be obtained! Not speculation, but from Rossi's own words exactly what he is talking about!

While we are at it, can you educate me exactly what the SK version had that the "Sigma 5" Quark did not have that demanded it's abandonment?

Can you please explain exactly what the Leonardo version has that demanded the SK abandonment?

That would be most helpful.

Thank you!

• Sam, what was this crucial point? And why did his latest posts become more negative after this point? Was this crucial point the point at which he realized his garbage doesn't work? What happened to the industrialization of the SK and current customers? I think it is about time to launch a new version of the ecat, with a brand new clock reset. Perhaps this one will be anti-gravity propulsion.

• Bob

You are an educated fellow and I am

just a simple Sam.But I can understand why you are not

satisfied with A.R. simple answers

on his blog.I just keep following along and maybe going no where.

I do ask myself if I should post the

the Rossi comments when not

many here like them.I just think

well this is Rossi blog comment

thread so I post comments that

catch my eye as simple as they are.

Here are a couple more I hope you

don’t mind.

Regards

Sam

1. Frank Acland October 2, 2019 at 6:36 AM

Dear Andrea,

Best of luck with your work these days! Do you know the path you need to take to get to the cigar, or are you still trying to understand how to get there?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi October 2, 2019 at 8:24 AM

Frank Acland:

I think that we know the path to go there, but when you make unknown paths across unknown territories you can meet unexpected obstacles; notwithstanding this, I think we have the skills to confront such obstacles.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Lars October 2, 2019 at 6:46 AM

Dear Andrea,

Is it the ssm control,

or the electricity production

that is still to be resolved?

4. Andrea Rossi October 2, 2019 at 8:22 AM

Lars:

The two things are just two faces of the same coin. We need the electricity from the plasma to make the plasma production self sustained.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.