Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Andrea Rossi October 5, 2019 at 10:36 AM

Fabrizio:

Thank you for your kind attention to the work of our Team. Here is the situation: if the work I am doing will reach, as I think and hope, the target of the permanent SSM, we will make a move that will unleash against the brakes a force proportional to the force that the Niagara Falls would unleash upon an umbrella.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Fabrizio October 5, 2019 at 10:12 AM

Dear Andrea

I think that the Rossi-Effect is true, and consequently all of the work you and your team are doing now is true. I think, not believe. I shaked your hand in October 2011 in Bologna, and sometime I meet Prof. Levi strolling with sons in the same city. I know the names of Focardi and Ferrari since 80’s.

So, as you can guess, I wake every morning saying to myself and to you: “Please, Andrea, hurry up! We all need that!”. Also because I would like my sons to stop thinking of me being fool…

But the question is: if I know it’s true, mister Trump knows it is true. Mister Conte knows, and Mrs. Merkel and Macron and Johnson and so on know it is true. So, why build new nuclear plants? Why new oil explorations, huge investments in old technologies? Why ITER? And middle-east wars? I can, partially, understand solar or wind or tide. But the big money is going always there…

The only thing I can imagine is: economy is a thin wire we are all hanging on, and it can’t stop even for a moment.

No need for an answer. To publish this and give no answer at all would be a great answer.

Fabrizio

YES!

All robots are in standy by to flood the market, to install new plants, to POWER UP! To boldy go where no tech needs a certification.

Carbon age will end. The planet will be clened from CO2.

It is only one step away!

sam12

This is great, isn't it?

@Director

Soon, mankind will have the power of that alien motherships, that are orbiting our planet!

axil

All your therories were OKAY. He's got it!

we_cat_global

Silly Darden! He will feel like a mega clown

@S. Krivit

Shame on you! You snake!

SCNR! :)

sam12:

That's a comment, not only copy paste from JON(N)P.

• Interesting video on Niagara Falls.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's ONE, not "1. >5"

Are you sure? He can't even answer a multiple choice question clearly.
    I guess it could be worse, he could have just said "Yes" again.

But I guess that is part of his brilliance, as WCG espouses?

Sven should ask again like this:

Dear Andrea Rossi,

We now know the number must be less than 25 regardless of the interpretation of your answer.

Can you select from below how many E-CatSK are now installed?

1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

4. 4

5. 5

6. 6

7. 7

8. 8

9. 9

10. 10

11. 11

12. 12

13. 13

14. 14

15. 15

16. 16

17. 17

18. 18

19. 19

20. 20

21. 21

22. 22

23. 23

24. 24

• Words fail me...

KeithT October 18, 2019 at 1:38 PM

• Dear Andrea,

The ability for the E-Cat to provide its own clean stable power supply by means of SSM (Self Sustaining Mode) will potentially lead to more stability over the lifespan.

The E-Cat controls will likely consist of electronics that are required to provide a very stable tight tolerance specific signal to the E-Cat charge for initiating nuclear change.

Electronics generally require a clean power supply (and sometimes shielding), power supplies in an industrial environment can be prone to spikes, dropouts, harmonics and even outages, power supply anomalies (and electromagnetic interference) often originating from the start up, shut down and condition of nearby equipment and switchgear, this often leads to a requirement for power supply conditioning.

Power supply conditioning can be relatively expensive, and may not be something you would want to include with E-Cat installations, so the ability of the E-Cat to provide its own stable supply power by means of SSM is worthwhile pursuing.

What works in a laboratory may face additional challenges in an industrial environment.

Regards,

Keith Thomson.

Andrea Rossi October 18, 2019 at 4:18 PM

KeithT:

Your analysis is intelligent.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Take a look at Rossilicecat. The natives are getting restless, asking more pointed questions, and Rossi is totally just mailing in the answers with no real content at all. I am surprised he is not actually just deleting these. Perhaps his new strategy is to look for sympathy? For example:

1. Giuseppe October 24, 2019 at 1:29 PM

Hello Andrea,

is it correct to say that the permanent SSM is mandatory to spread the ECAT in the automotive market, including of course trucks, boats and so on.

Best Regards, Giuseppe

2. Translate Andrea Rossi October 24, 2019 at 5:00 PM

Giuseppe:

Thank you for your sustain,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Physics For Dummies

Reading this recent comment of A.R.

it does not sound like he is looking

for sympathy.

1. Anonymous October 23, 2019 at 3:32 PM

Many persons are disappointed because after 10 years you still have not a product massively diffused in the world. Thousands of persons that 10 years ago trusted you now have changed idea.

2. Andrea Rossi October 23, 2019 at 5:08 PM

Anonymous:

It is their problem, not mine. My problem is not the appointment of thousands of persons, my problem is to make a perfect machine for billions of persons. I am working for this.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Sam that quote by Rossi is looking for sympathy. Shane is right, this is the end for Rossi. He has nothing and he knows it. He will continue empty posts with no content until he ends up broke, in prison, or dead, take your pick. Perhaps he will just sell his condos and move to Venezuela.

• Official Post

I have been able to see that Il dottore spends a wee bit time at Researchgate as a routine. He recommends articles everyday and many of them in topics that have nothing to do with LENR. I get notifications very often of his recommendations. Last one incidentally was of Celani’s work presented at ICCF22

• Curbina

"I get notifications very often of his recommendations"

What's the point in following Rossi researchgate activity ?

Cletus Spuckler

"That's perfectly fine. We just hope he will not move back to Italy ..."

Seems to me that you are a long time Rossi anti-fan. Beware: both fans and anti-fans contribute to a meme popularity.

https://fusionefredda.wordpress.com/2012/11/11/carpinteri-1/#comment-13768

"Emilio Beretta ha detto:

27 novembre 2012 alle 4:24 pm

Scusate se mi intrometto ma a cosa serve questa discussione? Polo o non Polo, server del Polo, server della Regione o server della Parrocchia, mi pare qui sfugga la cosa fondamentale e cioè la mancata diffusione di un report annunciato con tanta pomposità.

Buonasera"

https://cassandralegacy.blogspot.com/2015/08/rossis-e-cat-slow-death-of-meme.html

"Emilio Beretta November 4, 2015 at 5:07 AM

Soon?

Ha ha! Back in Jan 2011 he begun to say the magic word "soon" on the shelves.

Where the the wonderful robotized one million piece/year factory gone? Vanished? Sold to Willy Wonka to make snaks?

And what about the 13 one megawatt containers sold to the army?

I bet my a## that in 2017 the tantra will still be "soon soon soon"

What that won't run out in this story is the fun that comes out.

Like most ecat supporters you "do" know what you're talking about. JoNP is your friend."

• Sam that quote by Rossi is looking for sympathy. Shane is right, this is the end for Rossi. He has nothing and he knows it.

You could say that about any of them.

Mills water trough that he

might have kept from his farming days

Godes tweeting and not much else.

Mizuno replications that have not

happened.

.Maybe our best hope

is the smart young guy doing his

research in his bedroom.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.