Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I'm starting to believe in the Ascoli65 theories. This whole story is probably only a propaganda aimed at specific purposes, such as avoiding the dutiful carbon tax, stop ITER and creating the illusion of the possibility of an unlimited economic and financial growth.

https://fusionefredda.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/iter-ed-ecat-due-facce-dello-stesso-bluff/

"Il preambolo all’intervista, che si presume riassuma le posizioni del GSE o quanto meno della sua rivista, è ancora più sconcertante delle parole attribuite allo stesso Rossi. Viene riportata, con toni che ne sostengono la veridicità, la tesi secondo cui la FF sarebbe stata affossata subito dopo l’annuncio di F&P per poter continuare a finanziare la ricerca sulla fusione calda. A tal fine sono state utilizzate le medesime argomentazioni, nonchè interi passaggi, di un altro articolo apparso in rete nel lontano luglio 2011 e che propagandava le prestazioni dell’Ecat (6). Il preambolo all’intervista a Rossi si chiude in un crescendo esclamativo di assurdità: “… I dubbi della Commissione Internazionale sembrano quindi fugati, e con essi potrebbero essersi aperte delle importanti potenzialità di sviluppo, anche su larga scala, dell’E-Cat. Elementi ha avuto l’occasione di porre qualche domanda al suo inventore, Andrea Rossi. Un’opportunità per capire il funzionamento dell’avvenieristico [sic] reattore; un sistema che potrebbe rivoluzionare, in maniera economicamente ed ambientalmente sostenibile, la produzione energetica, in ambito civile e in quello industriale. E tutto questo in un futuro che è già qui!

• “What he is claiming is unbelievable - but I believe him.”

That sums up Frank Acland and, for that matter, all Rossiphiles.

This comment from Franks blog

caught my eye.Skeptics there also.

Hiram

Oh, I can easily imagine Rossi making several more design iterations, each of which takes another year of secret research.

One iteration could be scaling: the SSM only works at small scale, but the control problems multiply as you scale up, so he needs another year to develop reactors large enough to commercialize.

Another could be the electricity:EM output ratios. He may say he can achieve 60:40 now, but commercial markets will be happier with 95:5, so he needs another year to maximize electricity output.

Another is the materials. Maybe he needs an exotic consumable like palladium or ruthenium right now, but he thinks it can work with just nickel, so he needs another year so that the tech doesn't depend on rare materials.

That's just three off the top of my head. Scam artists are *artists*. He can do this song and dance forever.

All of Rossi's claims are 100% b******t until he shows a working reactor to the public and proves otherwise.

• Notice the wording: since Rossi's measurement of the energy necessary to make the Cat work is known to have been completely wrong I can even believe this, but don't share Rossi's surprise. Anyway i'm glad he is having fun with PV cells or even (his old favourite) TEGs.

• It does not need repeating - but I'll repeat it anyway.

heat/light -> electricity conversion is not needed to validate a heat generator with electricity in and heat out at a COP of > 3. Anyone can do it 100% as long as they use correct measurements calorimetry, and not (as in Lugano) IR thermometry contrary to manufacturers recommendations, or (many of Rossi's demos) spoofed input measurements.

• One person claimed Rossi must be making nuclear energy because Upsala university published a Ragone plot. He left this "pleasant" response.

Apparently you missed the Rogaine Chart in the 2014 Lugano Report or you wouldn't be making such a silly claim, educate yourself while you can cause the future is already here.

<here is my response>

First, I did not provoke a response about a silly claim or needing to educate myself. We have more experience than Uppsala University on this matter. I will reach out to them to educate them and see where we can go with this report.

As for their published Ragone plot it is not valid.

Second, Uppsala university measured a reactor before and after and found 1g change. That is like measuring a car engine before and after running it and claiming it makes a lot of energy from 1g weight change. Hydrogen from the environment or from the e-cat can be used, and hydrino gas is extremely small, hard to contain, and vents to the atmosphere (like CO2 and H2O in a car engine). Here is their exact calculation: (1618194 watts / 0.001kg) -> 5,825,000MJ/kg (conversion not shown)

Third, Uppsala university realize they don't know what is happening: so they say cannot completely rule out that there were other charges inside reactor So they weighed the entire reactor 452g in the calculation. (1618194 watts / 0.452kg) -> 13,000MJ/kg

Again,that is like measuring a car engine before and after running it and claiming it makes a lot of energy even if you assume the entire car engine was burned.

This is not professional science. This is not even high school science. There are US Military labs working in this space, and if you want to be taken not as a laughing stock you have to look at the scientific literature.

<end of my response>

FORUM MEMBERS: In the interest of science, we have published more information about Hydrino Energy and confirmation than we have in the past including confirmation a stunning interview from a major chemical company Grace.

https://endofpetroleum.com/energy-density

• So you think there is an outside source of hydrogen and or water into the system?

• Self sustaining electrical production is nothing new in LENR. The Papp engine ran in self sustain mode back in 1986. It passed a third party evaluation test that was setup by the US patent office and when the Papp engine passed that dynamometer test, it was granted a patent that was awarded as the best patent issued back in 1986 by the US patent office.

• Official Post

Self sustaining electrical production is nothing new in LENR. The Papp engine ran in self sustain mode back in 1986. It passed a third party evaluation test that was setup by the US patent office and when the Papp engine passed that dynamometer test, it was granted a patent that was awarded as the best patent issued back in 1986 by the US patent office.

Good occasion to bring all Saints out. Papp, Tesla, Shoulders ....

It passed a third party evaluation test that was setup by the US patent office and when the Papp engine passed that dynamometer test, it was granted a patent that was awarded as the best patent issued back in 1986 by the US patent office.

Evidence please or it didn't happen. And if it did, where is this wonderment now? After all the years since 1984 and with patents being public domain?

• LeBob - yes, i bet he'll be running a hydro-electric device off the water mains and then claim its a self-sustaining hydro-E-cat! Expect more shenanigans from our top lenr entertainer!:)

That would be tragically funny. Actually I was thinking or asking more does Navid think it's like a really small suncell or something and there is a constant trickle of hydrogen feeding it. As long as something works and it's denser than what we have we all should be happy.

• Official Post

FORUM MEMBERS: In the interest of science, we have published more information about Hydrino Energy and confirmation than we have in the past including confirmation a stunning interview from a major chemical company Grace.

https://endofpetroleum.com/energy-density

I read your Grace interview in private months ago, but do not see it in your link. Maybe somehow I missed it, and if so my apologies.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.