Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• The Rossi Comment thread has always been little more than a stupid humor thread.

I have learned a lot from some smart

people on this thread.

The thread is at 572 in a little over 3

years.Is there any other thread that

is close to that?Abd Lomax who

started the thread is locked out.

The thread might end in 2 or 3

months if Rossi does not have a good presentation of the ECat SKL.

Still no comments on Rossi blog for

over a day.Is this the end

• Official Post

The thread might end in 2 or 3

months if Rossi does not have a good presentation of the ECat SKL.

If that happens, we will reopen the Rossi: The final chapter thread. It probably will not come to that though, *if* Rossi does what he says he will. And if I have it right, he has mentioned having a real independent test done by a well known company, or organization. Possibly with some of those doing the testing at the presentation, along with his supposed team.

I do not see what could go wrong.

• Regarding the control box and AI.

The unidentified partner is most likely the developer of the control box and AI. The partner must have customized an existing product to retrofit it into the function of the SKL. Just the description that Rossi has released of the control box and how it works shows that it is far beyond anything that Rossi could have come up with on his own. It is to Rossi's credit that he is now allowing the partner to increasingly contribute to the accelerating development of the SKL. This was unlike the total lack of technical signs of life he saw from money centric IH. This new super capable partner knows how to handle Rossi and is by far more to Rossi's liking and he trusts these fellows and gals.

This concentration on Rossi that has become custom here on this site is becoming increasingly misplaced. Most of the work and credit for the progress that the SKL development is achieving is due to the efforts of the partner. Rossi is now just surfing on the shoulders of his new partner.

And the evidence for all of this, other than RossiSays, is . . . silence.

• IMHO, AR is preparing the data now, and will do the "test" later, ala Alice in Wonderland.

• Good description: "...preparing the data..." ;)

Correct measuring with independent 3rd parties (why such a big fuzz again with another live stream this time not form his living room, it seems, if his gadget works?) and publishing would be more efficient and would save him probably a lot of money he need to spent with his next international live stream from a Swedish location...

But the history shows that AR never gave something away into independent 3rd parties hands or labs (he managed at Doral, that not even the contracted owner of the 1MW plant had access to his own "product"...)

• Rossi back on his blog.

1. Yrka December 6, 2019 at 9:28 AM

Dear Dr. Andrea Rossi. Very concerned about your health. Please put health first! This is important, your good team will help. Take care of your heart. Your many years of supporter,

Yuri Isaev

engineer

Tyumen, Russia

2. Andrea Rossi December 6, 2019 at 9:45 AM

Yrka:

Here I am!

Sorry, I have been under strong pressure, sorry for my late answers.

Thank you for your concern

Warm Regards

A.R.

• Franks interesting comment and reply

to Stevens comment.Steven lives

in NewEngland.

1. Frank Acland December 4, 2019 at 10:16 AM

Dear Andrea,

You said that you hoped that certification for household SKLs will be certified by April 2020. This means that it will need to be submitted to likes of CE, UL, CSA, etc.

1. Can you say when the SKL was or will be submitted for their evaluation?

2. In the past you have said that certification for household use of your old E-Cats would take a long, long time. Why are you more optimistic for speedy certification of the SKL?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi December 6, 2019 at 8:20 AM

Frank Acland:

1 on course

2 much easier to control

Warm Regards

A.R.

3. Steven N. Karels December 4, 2019 at 6:29 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

Given a 1 kW total output and 30% of the generated energy going to thermal heat, a 10cm on a side cube, then the free air convective cooling is estimated to require a surface temperature in the 250C to 300C range in a 20C environment.

1. For your demonstration next year, do you plan on using a heat exchanger or forced air flow to keep the “cube” cool?

2. Is the control unit (the size of a pack of cigarettes) a separate unit from the “cube”?

3. If Yes to #2, will the control unit be in a different environment than the “cube”?

1. Andrea Rossi December 6, 2019 at 8:23 AM

Steven N. Karels

1 we will see

2 yes

Warm Regards

A.R.

• I think ~2kWe is a good amount per module. Would need a constant flow of coolant to soak up excess. Good thing we have water heating, air and floor heating for houses and somewhat similar needs for a vehicle in northern climates. If it's not enough thermal energy for an application supplement with a small heater powered by the same device. it's as simple as flow speed related to an output.

• I think ~2kWe is a good amount per module. Would need a constant flow of coolant to soak up excess. Good thing we have water heating, air and floor heating for houses and somewhat similar needs for a vehicle in northern climates. If it's not enough thermal energy for an application supplement with a small heater powered by the same device. it's as simple as flow speed related to an output.

I think even onme working Rossi module would result in an industrial transformation, wall to wall news coverahe and adulation of Rossi, and (perhaps) Rossi Nobel.

From what we know of Rossi the last two are high on his wish list.

Strange, really, that they have not happened?

• we_cat_global

Standard question (after you've started to troll here with "Rossi Messiah", "The Italian Jesus", saviour of the world, blabla...) and "Rossi haters"

What's your agenda? What's your point?

Your statement?

<Insert here>

Next up: "The Appointment"!

What's that?

Simple!

Just return here on 1. of April (every year!). Did that since 2014 or so... and I'm waiting for the "In Market Vertitas" thing to happen, which is a mantra of Dott. Rossi.

Did that several times with several "Members of the Church of Rossi".

Guess what happened!? (Hint: Some died, some never returned... )

Your statement!?

<Insert here>

Guessing the overall answer (from past experirence...)

Let's meet again here on Fools Day 2020 :)

1. Gerard McEk December 6, 2019 at 4:00 PM

Dear Andrea,

Sorry to read you are still extremely occupied. Take care of your health!

I hope you will find some time for a few simple questions:

1. What takes most of your time these days?

2. Have you already contracted the company for verifying the SKL?

3. Is it/has it been difficult to find a company willing to do this?

4. Does applying for a certification of a domestic SKL require a test by companies like UL also?

Thanks and kind regards, Gerard

2. Andrea Rossi December 6, 2019 at 4:34 PM

Gerard McEk:

1- the R&D on the Ecat SK Leonardo

2- yes

3- no

4- not necessarily

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Suggestion to Rossi on test.

1. Giovanni December 6, 2019 at 5:20 PM

Dear Andrea

resending….

Some suggestions to avoid or minimize criticism and suspicions from skeptics after your future demo/presentation of SKL:

1 – Go only electric, no calorimetry. Set up a panel with n 100W bulbs, their lights will be self explaining..

2 – Put the SKL assembly on a transparent plexiglas table, avoiding any idea of hidden cables

3 – Put the table away from any wall

4 – No cables going out from the table

5 – Avoid control instruments, they need cables connected to the grid…. lights on are enough…

6 – Include the assembly in a Faraday cage

Have a great success!!

My best regards

Giovanni

2. Translate Andrea Rossi December 7, 2019 at 4:37 AM

Giovanni:

Thank you for the suggestions

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Also:

• Wear a red cape and stare intently into the camera muttering strange sounding invocations with words like "hydrino" and "plasmoid"
    • Write incomprehensible equations on a whiteboard while sounding authoritative
    • Have an assistant (pref female) crawl under the apparatus to demonstrate it is held in place above the floor by true levitation, with no room for cables going up chair legs
    • Oh - and don't use puppets

All standard stuff really...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.