Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• in my opinion Acland already knows Rossi has nothing, but he runs the ECW site so he has to show optimism or give up on his baby. He went to see the presentation but instead it was Rossi's condo, and he was obviously disappointed. Mats should be similarly disappointed but I think he is in total denial and still believes the Rossi B.S. These two enablers are going to be sorry when this scam implodes shortly.

• Official Post

This is a realy nice and important list of suggestions!

If Rossi wants to make his claims sound more believable he has to follow them!

But we all can imagine how this will end....Totally isolated test with some dubious "independent" people of a unknown testing lab doing what Rossi told them with some strang test equipment...

Hopefully sam12 will provide this list to Rossi and maybe we see a christmas miracle...

• in my opinion Acland already knows Rossi has nothing, but he runs the ECW site so he has to show optimism or give up on his baby. He went to see the presentation but instead it was Rossi's condo, and he was obviously disappointed. Mats should be similarly disappointed but I think he is in total denial and still believes the Rossi B.S. These two enablers are going to be sorry when this scam implodes shortly.

Or it could explode shortly.

• In RossiSpeak "third party" has a non-standard meaning

• Official Post

Sam, what is your take on your hero not responding to your very reasonable suggestions?

The Hero apparently master of being in two states at the same time. I guess that is due to the quantum nature of his fantasies. When he writes too much too often, they say 'he is now confident and relaxed and has more time to write'. When he doesn't reply - 'super busy getting back to sigma 5'

• Rossi is now paddling even his die-hard supporters.

Sam, what is your take on your hero not responding to your very reasonable suggestions?

No big surprise.Not the first time

he has not published comments

I have posted.But like LE Bob said

it gives Rossi something to think on.

I hope more of the Brainier types

on LF post on Rossi blog more

reasonable comments to give him

more to think on.Not worrying if

if they are published or not.

• Rossi has been in business for 20 years, and extracted money from DoD, petroldragon investors, sundry e-cat "distributors", IH, many other hopeful people.

He has done 15+ ecat tests and received comments and advice from friends and well-wishers all over the world (which he has ignored).

Now, it seems, he needs to be given "comments to think on" from LF posters about how to do sensible testing.

Do you not see the disconnect here, Sam?

Rossi was told, with the earlier not convincing tests, how to mend them and make them watertight. By his friends. He ignored such advice, every time.

There is a simple reason for this Sam, which, in the end, you will probably accept.

• I guess he is trying pretty hard as evidenced by those condos. Perhaps he should try a bit harder, branch out with a bigger international property empire?

;)

• Rossi was told, with the earlier not convincing tests, how to mend them and make them watertight. By his friends. He ignored such advice, every time.

Well, you can't know that he ignored demonstration test advice *every* time, simply because you don't know all the advice he received. It certainly appears he receives and heeds technical advice, why not advice on how to perform a demonstration.

But yes, in the end, Rossi marches to his own drum. Perhaps it is not his priority to make his demonstration tests 'watertight' in the eyes of others.

Further, perhaps he is so indignant when people imply or preach he is a fraud, that he may take satisfaction not appeasing their particular demands for proof.

Perhaps he enjoys when people exercise some faith in the absence of complete disclosure.

Perhaps, perhaps. Great word.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.