Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• If the test is not succesful in the eyes

of the LF moderators then it is the

end of Rossi blog comment thread.

So why not give Rossi some positive comments if they might help him.

You got me thinking with your comments.I will be looking for your

evaluation of the testing.

• I have a strong suspicion that there are hired talkers for major companies and/or government agencies both here and on ecatworld, could just be my imagination though.

Also unrelated was thinking that the process Holmid has talked about could very much be turned into a SKL-like device. Think about it, it isn't fusion, it's some form of dense hydrogen annihilation but in a small dense plasma aggregate. Probably configured using some self organizing plasma or the intense light emissions from densifying the hydrogen to annihilate some of the H*, with apparatus to absorb the unleashed charged energy. Didn't the papers say that the hydrogen reaction released 100Mev per reaction? And that there are catalysts involved or needed in the process? Cause the energy could come from any ratio of hydrogen annihilation and the catalytic shrinking release required. This with mostly charged non-nuclear products, every couple of months there is a need for a catalyst and hydrogen recharge. Someone could do the analysis of all mentioned variables. At the end of the day this requires no hokey pokey, (I have nothing against hokey pokey :).) just some amazing end results produced, probably.

These conditions are not sufficient. You need also a signed validation of an expert illusionist/magician as James Randi.

Poor Randi is probably too old but the point is well taken. It was first raised in 2011 and much derided and poopoo'ed by the Rossi aficionados.

• Well, you can't know that he ignored demonstration test advice *every* time, simply because you don't know all the advice he received.

I can, because his tests were never within a 100 miles of being watertight. So any "make it watertight" advice must have been ignored. Maybe he accepted other types of advice?

It certainly appears he receives and heeds technical advice, why not advice on how to perform a demonstration.

Good question! Perhaps because a watertight test would not work? Rossi, as we know, has worked tirelessly to get his stuff to work.

• I have a strong suspicion that there are hired talkers for major companies and/or government agencies both here and on ecatworld, could just be my imagination though.

Extraordinary to think that any such (major companies or govt agencies) would spend their time in this way. With what purpose?

• Official Post

I have a strong suspicion that there are hired talkers for major companies and/or government agencies both here and on ecatworld, could just be my imagination though.

As long as Rossi is acting dubious and unprofessional like he did in the past. major companies don't have to fear anything. And thus have not to spent one single cent to hire talkers.

• Official Post

I have a strong suspicion that there are hired talkers for major companies and/or government agencies both here and on ecatworld, could just be my imagination though.

I doubt there are currently any such animals here. There may have been in the past, but they are gone. Currently we have nothing more sinister than a few members of 'special interest' communities like hot fusion. ECW ?-I have no idea, I am not there often enough to know.

• Interesting development. I have been banned from commenting on ECat World.

My most recent comment, which never made it on to the site, was to compliment another poster, "Varmlandstock" for bringing up a new perspective on LENR. He or she had remarked that if a cheap, prolific, new way of harnessing energy were to be developed and became popular, this might constitute a new additional factor in global warming -- because the released energy, of whatever form, would eventually become heat. http://disq.us/p/25zwiea

Of course I have recently posted the requirements for Mr Rossi's upcoming test too. Maybe that was a factor

• If somebody is a deep state agent - it is Rossi. He was recruited while serving his first jail term and now is very successful in discrediting alternative energy research.

Hi Max Nozin,

Your post is one of the best posts i have seen on this beautiful forum. A post that is probably only trumped (no pun intended) by somebody making a good remark about Il Dottore being close to "Ze Russians". Or perhaps bring in "Ze Germans"! Make up something about Rossi's family that served the Nazis. This is a good start perhaps?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erdmann_%26_Rossi

Cheers,

JB

• Official Post

It was meant only for people with rich imagination and taste for conspiracies who are not accidentally make up majority of Rossi's fan base.

• Interesting development. I have been banned from commenting on ECat World.

My most recent comment, which never made it on to the site, was to compliment another poster, "Varmlandstock" for bringing up a new perspective on LENR. He or she had remarked that if a cheap, prolific, new way of harnessing energy were to be developed and became popular, this might constitute a new additional factor in global warming -- because the released energy, of whatever form, would eventually become heat. http://disq.us/p/25zwiea

Of course I have recently posted the requirements for Mr Rossi's upcoming test too. Maybe that was a factor

Rossi did not ban me from his blog

for posting your test requirements.

I guess he thinks not publishing that

post is good enough.

He did reply to another posting of

mine that Stockholm is the place.

1. Sam December 9, 2019 at 7:14 PM

Hello DR Rossi

How about getting the University of

Miami involves in the testing of the

ECat SKL.Hopefully completed by

Super bowl weekend and they could

be part of the announcement of the

Positive results.It would be good PR.

https://www.miamiherald.com/op…-ed/article238206054.html

Regards

Sam

2. Andrea Rossi December 10, 2019 at 5:40 AM

Sam:

The decisions regarding the tests have already been made and the certification Team knows how to do it.

After the end of their work we will make the presentation in Stockholm.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• What reason would there be for Rossi to withhold information of who is the "certification team"?

The only reason I can think of is that Rossi won't need to release the results if he doesn't like them.

If they are truly independent, the team would be identified, they would work independently, and then release the results themselves.

Oh, I just thought of the reason that will be used by the ECW sheep types.

Rossi needs to shield the team from the "deep state"/"big oil"/"hot fusionistas"/"global carbon tax consortium"/"LENR Forum skeptopaths"

Or perhaps a separate reason, that the team is unqualified/Rossi puppets/fake company that really is himself and his wife.

• I don't think the certification team will work independently from Rossi. As in, I think Rossi will be involved in one way or another in the testing of the device.

If you don't believe my above statement, I suggest you ask Rossi whether the certification team will be able to test the device on their own, without needing his intervention.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.