Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Since I am ionizing nitrogen at almost atmosphere pressure, a significant portion of my plasma is over 5 eV in order for a decent fraction of nitrogen molecules in the energy distribution to be raised to 15.5 eV, the ionization energy for nitrogen. That means the plasma is at least 58000 C.

lol. Surely a tongue is firmly in cheek regarding both the 15.5 eV and the 58000 C. Rossi gets the attempt at subtle humour and approves.

(To others: if N2 was really being ionized in appreciable quantities one would see deep blue/purple. P's glowing thing is not that.)

• That temperature stuff is about right.

The colors don’t photograph well with my cheap camera. I took some OK ones just now, fooling around with xenon flash bulbs and halogen flashlight bulbs. And a dome light out of an old Chevy. Lights em up without a ground wire and using the glass as one of the electrodes.

OK, I was referring to the red-yellow glowing thing in one of your recent posts. Now I see you are referring to something else. I assume you're using an induction coil and getting intermittent high voltage and glowing plasma. I'll take your word for it that it's nitrogen gas at atmospheric temperature and not something else. But you should know that the eV required to ionize N2 is an indicator of electron temperature, not plasma temperature. The two can be very, very different. That's why I don't take Rossi's calculation of plasma temperature (and then power calculation) from spectroscopy very seriously. The calorimetry is another matter though.

For inspiration in your adventures, you may find this video funny and informative:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This video shows a guy harnessing power from a plasma ball (wouldn't be over unity though):

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• OK, I was referring to the red-yellow glowing thing in one of your recent posts. Now I see you are referring to something else. I assume you're using an induction coil and getting intermittent high voltage and glowing plasma. I'll take your word for it that it's nitrogen gas at atmospheric temperature and not something else. But you should know that the eV required to ionize N2 is an indicator of electron temperature, not plasma temperature. The two can be very, very different. That's why I don't take Rossi's calculation of plasma temperature (and then power calculation) from spectroscopy very seriously. The calorimetry is another matter though.

For inspiration in your adventures, you may find this video funny and informative:

This video shows a guy harnessing power from a plasma ball (wouldn't be over unity though):

A cool experiment but when he called it a warp drive I chuckled a bit. Also again, not overunity or more energy out than in.

1. Frank Acland December 18, 2019 at 5:44 AM

Dear Andrea,

1. How often does the E-Cat SKL require a recharge assuming it was operating continously?

2. Is a recharge as simple as changing a battery in an electronic device?

3. What is the cost of a recharge?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Translate Andrea Rossi December 18, 2019 at 5:56 AM

Frank Acland:

1 6-12 months, to be verified in time

2 yes

3 will be defined during the presentation. Not much, though.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• OK, I was referring to the red-yellow glowing thing in one of your recent posts. Now I see you are referring to something else. I assume you're using an induction coil and getting intermittent high voltage and glowing plasma. I'll take your word for it that it's nitrogen gas at atmospheric temperature and not something else. But you should know that the eV required to ionize N2 is an indicator of electron temperature, not plasma temperature. The two can be very, very different. That's why I don't take Rossi's calculation of plasma temperature (and then power calculation) from spectroscopy very seriously. The calorimetry is another matter though.

That is mostly right. The (fairly) high voltage and plasma is very continuous.

What more specifically do you mean by the ”calorimetry is another matter”?

• Official Post

Hard to get excited about this, but trying to look on the positive side (that is my job :) ) it does seem Rossi is being more specific this time around. Not giving himself any wiggle room to weasel his way out, if he puts on another one of his stunts. Claims it will be a truly independent team doing the testing, their report (positive/negative) will be made public, and the testers will be allowed to take a look inside the SKL. Some may even be in attendance for the event. Specs will be given, and business plans announced.

Promising also, that it will take place in Sweden. Another good sign is that based on his recent JONP posting hours, he may already be there in preparation. With his Swede colleagues (Uppsalla, Lewan, Sifferkoll, Hydrofusion), and much of his early LENR "accomplishments" taking place there in Sweden, it makes for the possibility this may be more credible.

For lack of anything else going on now, at least we have something to watch.

• Is anybody (with a small chance to not be trashed in the JONP's uncorfortable questions bin) willing to ask Il Dotore the output voltage and the max current provided by the one liter ashtonishing azure cube? I don't think that this information can break any secrets or the IP. If he doesn't answer, he probably doesn't know it either.

BTW, as new information comes to light, Dotore's SKL is becoming more promising than Keshe's inventions.

• Is anybody (with a small chance to not be trashed in the JONP's uncorfortable questions bin) willing to ask Il Dotore the output voltage and the max current provided by the one liter ashtonishing azure cube? I don't think that this information can break any secrets or the IP. If he doesn't answer, he probably doesn't know it either.

BTW, as new information comes to light, Dotore's SKL is becoming more promising than Keshe's inventions.

The answer will be like

All that information will be presented at presentation :)

• That is mostly right. The (fairly) high voltage and plasma is very continuous.

What more specifically do you mean by the ”calorimetry is another matter”?

I mean, unlike the spectroscopy to power measurement, I take Rossi's heat-measure calorimetry seriously, whether it's airflow or liquid (preferably without change of state).

He knows it all right, but wants to keep it secret until the demo. I'll guess it's about 40 watts in and 200 watts out, just in electricity. But when the power supply is unplugged shortly after startup, that should be the stunner.

• I mean, unlike the spectroscopy to power measurement, I take Rossi's heat-measure calorimetry seriously, whether it's airflow or liquid (preferably without change of state).

Specifically, the Stockholm (DPS1) water heating seems believable to me. I haven’t scrolled through it frame by frame or anything to check it out, though.

Other cases of Rossi heating water seem a lot less believable, however, in the specifics.

• I was thinking based on what has been said an electrical output between 200-400W, an assembly equalling 10-20kw output and weighing about 20kg then the individual module mass is calculable within a range. Whether it is true or not idk, but we can find those numbers!

Is anybody (with a small chance to not be trashed in the JONP's uncorfortable questions bin) willing to ask Il Dotore the output voltage and the max current provided by the one liter ashtonishing azure cube? I don't think that this information can break any secrets or the IP. If he doesn't answer, he probably doesn't know it either.

Good!!!!! https://expo2017astana.com/

Images

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.