Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

1. Gerard McEk December 19, 2019 at 4:39 AM

Dear Andrea,

Just a few questions regarding the upcoming test in January:

1. Will the tested ECat be the same as the one reached full SSM on the 24th of November?

2. If not, will it be more or less powerful?

3. What will be the estimated duration of the test?

I know you are still very much involved in getting everything ready for the test and other R&D. Still I hope you can find the time for a quiet and cosy Christmas together with your family. Happy Christmas and an energetic new year!

Thanks and kind regards, Gerard

2. Andrea Rossi December 19, 2019 at 8:56 AM

Gerard McEk:

1 yes

2 n.a.

3 what the certificators will deem opportune

Happy Christmas, likewise, and a Great 2020 to you and your Family!

A.R.

3. Italo R. December 19, 2019 at 5:14 AM

Dr. Rossi,

the current test on the E-Cat SKL will surely be positive, and its report will be shown during the subsequent presentation in Stockholm.

If unfortunately the test result should not be positive, will there still be the presentation?

Sincerely,

Italo R.

4. Translate Andrea Rossi December 19, 2019 at 8:46 AM

Italo R.:

No.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Hi sam12,

Fine work, indeed!

JB

• What would 23 people be doing on

Rossi team.Any serious opinions?

1. Frank Acland December 19, 2019 at 9:29 AM

Dear Andrea,

About your team:

1. Is the team that is working with you on the various aspects of the E-Cat growing since your first successful run of the E-Cat SKL in November?

2. How many persons are now in the team, roughly?

3. Will we hear from some of your team members at the upcoming presentation?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

2. Translate Andrea Rossi December 19, 2019 at 11:11 AM

Frank Acland:

1 yes

2 23

3 I think so

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I take greater pride when I get your

silly response to the posts.

Since you post Rossi’s worthless drivel endlessly, you must be hoping for some kind of response. What might that be? That people will ooh and ahh when the pathological liar and fraud makes yet another unsubstantiated claim? Seriously, Sam. You don’t seem like an idiot. What is the point?

My serious opinion is that Rossi is lying about that. The 23 people do not exist. You may disagree with me, but you have no business saying that is not a "serious opinion," because Rossi has often lied in the past. He has lied repeatedly, extravagantly, even when there was no reason to lie, and no benefit to him. He has lied to me, personally, when he must have been aware I knew the truth. He is, in short, a pathological liar. One who delights in lying for its own sake. He is not unlike certain prominent national politicians in the U.S. and the U.K., who shall remain nameless.

We can just search their LinkedIn profiles and look at how they describe their work. That should be easy-peasy.

There is virtually nobody working in tech that does not have a linkedin profile.

Sam, when you search LinkedIn for Leonardo Corp of Miami Beach, let me know what you find.

Perhaps we can find a puppet-master, videographer, jingle writer, and corporate headquarters/condo maid.

At least, that is 4 right there. It is the other 19 that could be a bit of a challenge.

• I followed Lenr Forum for a year or two before becoming a member

and commenting.So I have been

on here as long as you have been

a member.So like you I am used to

the Skeptics comments.They make

this thread Colorful and it would

be dull without them.

• My serious opinion is that Rossi is lying about that. The 23 people do not exist. You may disagree with me, but you have no business saying that is not a "serious opinion," because Rossi has often lied in the past. He has lied repeatedly, extravagantly, even when there was no reason to lie, and no benefit to him. He has lied to me, personally, when he must have been aware I knew the truth. He is, in short, a pathological liar. One who delights in lying for its own sake. He is not unlike certain prominent national politicians in the U.S. and the U.K., who shall remain nameless.

This is what DR Rossi says the 23 do.

1. Andrea Rossi December 19, 2019 at 6:58 PM

The work that usually R&D members do, obviously specifically for our sector: electronics, chemicals, thermodynamics, manufacturing, physics etc.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• We can just search their LinkedIn profiles and look at how they describe their work. That should be easy-peasy.

There is virtually nobody working in tech that does not have a linkedin profile.

Sam, when you search LinkedIn for Leonardo Corp of Miami Beach, let me know what you find.

Perhaps we can find a puppet-master, videographer, jingle writer, and corporate headquarters/condo maid.

At least, that is 4 right there. It is the other 19 that could be a bit of a challenge.

It is Easy Peasy Now.

The SKL tests in January and Presentation in February.

If it all fails then the end.

At least for me.

• My serious opinion is that Rossi is lying about that. The 23 people do not exist. You may disagree with me, but you have no business saying that is not a "serious opinion," because Rossi has often lied in the past. He has lied repeatedly, extravagantly, even when there was no reason to lie, and no benefit to him. He has lied to me, personally, when he must have been aware I knew the truth. He is, in short, a pathological liar. One who delights in lying for its own sake. He is not unlike certain prominent national politicians in the U.S. and the U.K., who shall remain nameless.

23 -- it's a prime number. And only two pressed keys on his keyboard.

There is no information from the fill in the blank questions and answers called "Journal of Nuclear Physics". I'd love to be wrong, but I am afraid the entire "wait till January" presentation will be another puppet show with an absence of meaningful anything. Responding to Rossi on JONP is just feeding his ego.

• This is what DR Rossi says the 23 do.

What is your point? I say he is probably lying. The fact that he claims these people are doing one job or another does not make it less likely it is a lie. He can make up imaginary jobs as easily as he makes up imaginary people.

This does not bolster his case. It is not a reason you should believe him.

• It is Easy Peasy Now.

The SKL tests in January and Presentation in February.

If it all fails then the end.

At least for me.

I seem to remember a similar comment from you last year close to this time, during the SK industrialization phase. You know what will happen this time, don't you? Same ol' same ol". Let's give Rossi the benefit of the doubt with his new ECAT LDC (DiCaprio), anti-gravity, time machine, and all.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.