Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• There isn't any sign of buzz in the world's business, press and online/social media on an upcoming event that will re-invent energy and heat production landscape and grant tons of Nobel prizes afterwards...if you google for Leonardo Corporation Miami which is very soon about to write history, you won't find any other matches than the usual suspects like JONP. ECW, sifferkol, and other pseudo science stuff...if you limit your search to the last 4 weeks - practically nothing. In our heaviliy connected and networked world (no conspiracy as excuse, please) this can ony have one explanation: there IS NOTHING coming soon fromm this company....not even Ahlfors seems able to hunt Rossi down on any real business traces (would be great if I'm wrong with this, and there are...)

• Sam, are you ever willing to answer a direct question or you just a bot that spouts Rossi quotes?

The question is: why do you believe anything Rossi says?

I’m guessing you will ignore this just as you avoid anything that might indicate you have a brain.

I believed Rossi when said he

was having a presentation November 23 2017 in Stockholm.

Do you believe Rossi when he says

he is having a presentation early 2020 in Stockholm?

• Presentations, puppet shows, dancing ballerinas are useless...more important are products! Rossi is selling them since long, he even describes them with nice Pics on his homepage. Also Frank Ackalnd promotes his "industrial certified products"...the question is why never such a "product" made it to the publuc? Nor the many sold products are backed by any highly satisfied customer data...ask yourself! The only one possibility left is the simpliest one: Rossi sitting in his condo and writing all day lang questions and answers. I am really thrilled to see what's next on stage, maybe the prototype of a new Ecat, that is even better than the SKL and doesn't even need any batery to run in SSM after pushing a button, making his currenct toy again obsolete...??

• I believed Rossi when said he

was having a presentation November 23 2017 in Stockholm.

Do you believe Rossi when he says

he is having a presentation early 2020 in Stockholm?

I’ll answer your direct question because that is what sentient beings can do. I don’t doubt that Rossi will present something in Stockholm. He set the bar incredibly low with last year’s farce. It will be fun to see if he can outdo himself for worthless theatrics of zero value. I think he can do it.

But getting back to you and your blind faith in a career charlatan, your reasoning appears to be that since sometimes what Rossi says is true, you should believe everything he says despite the fact that his batting average is maybe 2%. I’m still waiting for some sign that you have a brain. Haven’t seen one yet.

• I'm wondering how many different current, active groups will have to emerge utilizing the negative resistance regime of a plasma discharge to produce anomalous heat and/or electrical output before everyone in the LENR community wakes up. Finally, after all the years (decades) of mucking around with electrolytic and powder based systems, we have the Holy Grail before us. Brilliant Light Power, the SAFIRE Project, and Andrea Rossi are all utilizing this phenomena, but there are bound to be more emerge in the not too distant future. Regardless what Rossi demos or does not demo - after the last nauseating joke of a demonstration this one will have to be spectacularly good to redeem him - this technology is not going anywhere. The cat is out of the bag, and there's no way of putting this fierce feline back in!

• I'm wondering how many different current, active groups will have to emerge utilizing the negative resistance regime of a plasma discharge to produce anomalous heat and/or electrical output before everyone in the LENR community wakes up. Finally, after all the years (decades) of mucking around with electrolytic and powder based systems, we have the Holy Grail before us. Brilliant Light Power, the SAFIRE Project, and Andrea Rossi are all utilizing this phenomena, but there are bound to be more emerge in the not too distant future. Regardless what Rossi demos or does not demo - after the last nauseating joke of a demonstration this one will have to be spectacularly good to redeem him - this technology is not going anywhere. The cat is out of the bag, and there's no way of putting this fierce feline back in!

Should have that unity problem sorted out for you shortly.

There is no negative resistance "regime". There is only negative differential resistance, and it is not so magical. There are lots of devices using these effects. Your obsession with this term is a bit bizarre. And Rossi is not using any regime except the internet for his blog posts.

• My serious opinion is that Rossi is lying about that. The 23 people do not exist. You may disagree with me, but you have no business saying that is not a "serious opinion," because Rossi has often lied in the past. He has lied repeatedly, extravagantly, even when there was no reason to lie, and no benefit to him. He has lied to me, personally, when he must have been aware I knew the truth. He is, in short, a pathological liar. One who delights in lying for its own sake. He is not unlike certain prominent national politicians in the U.S. and the U.K., who shall remain nameless.

Rossi's notion of who is on his team is somewhat extravagant. You will remember that at a time when he had bought some N.I. equipment (it is their job, after all, to sell measuring equipment), that turned into N.I. on his team about to help him disrupt industry.

Rossi's 23 could be plucked out of the air, or it could be a sum of all the plumbers, electricians, etc Rossi has been using over the last 12 months. And remember also all those naive PhDs like Gullstrom. Charisma and tall stories will get you a long way!

EDIT: Rossi seems to take an inordinant interest in blog activity. He'd probably count wecat and sam here as 2 of the 23!

• There is no negative resistance "regime". There is only negative differential resistance, and it is not so magical. There are lots of devices using these effects. Your obsession with this term is a bit bizarre. And Rossi is not using any regime except the internet for his blog posts.

Negative (differential) resistance in gaseous discharge has been around for as long as fluorescent bulbs, or, counting nature, lightning. Active systems can exhibit real negative resistance of course, I could draw a circuit using op-amps.

• Rossi's 23 could be plucked out of the air, or it could be a sum of all the plumbers, electricians, etc Rossi has been using over the last 12 months. And remember also all those naive PhDs like Gullstrom. Charisma and tall stories will get you a long way!

To get closer to the 23 count I'd add his condo pool boy and gardener, plus the postman and the pizza delivery guys.

Also locating the lab where the test should have be performed are sometime kinda fuzzy in his head.

I well remember one of his patents addendum inviting 'patent observers in a lab made available by Physic's University department of Bologna but at the end turned out to be his usual industrial shed nearby.

(Too lazy to find this funny piece of Rossi's history - I'm kindly asking Ahlfors to get it handy)

• There is no negative resistance "regime". There is only negative differential resistance, and it is not so magical. There are lots of devices using these effects. Your obsession with this term is a bit bizarre. And Rossi is not using any regime except the internet for his blog posts.

You are absolutely wrong. But the good thing is that I don't even need to argue it with you! Sooner or later, this tech is going to emerge and the obvious will be known around the world. Then you'll announce, "I believed in it all along!" before scurrying back into your nest.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.