Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• You are absolutely wrong. But the good thing is that I don't even need to argue it with you! Sooner or later, this tech is going to emerge and the obvious will be known around the world. Then you'll announce, "I believed in it all along!" before scurrying back into your nest.

Why don't you email Mills about this regime you are obsessed with and see what he says. I emailed once and he actually answered, but rather tersely.

PS I don't get the "nest" crack. Can you explain?

"A practical embodiment of the inventive apparatus, installed on October 16, 2007, is at present

'perfectly operating 24 hours per day, and provides an amount of heat sufficient to heat the factory of the

Company EON of via Carlo Ragazzi (Province of Ferrara). "

"Figures 2-5 show data measured on January 30, 2008 which basically demonstrate that the invention 10 actually provides a true nuclear cold fusion."

The claim that nickel and proton nuclei can melt under the experimental conditions described is contradicted by official data published by the IAEA

https://fusionefredda.wordpress.com/2015/12/17/come-eravamo/

"L’affermazione che nuclei di nickel e protoni possono fondere nelle condizioni sperimentali descritte è contraddetta da dati ufficiali pubblicati dalla IAEA (Experimental Nuclear Reaction Data) I due grafici che seguono rappresentano le sezioni d’urto [La sezione d’urto di una reazione nucleare è una misura della probabilità che la reazione avvenga in determinate condizioni standard. Viene misurata in unità barn] per le reazioni 58Ni (p, γ) 59Cu e

62Ni (p, γ) 63Cu. 58Ni e 62Ni (percentuale isotopica 68.1 % e 3.6 % rispettivamente) sono i due isotopi naturali presi in considerazione nel PA."

Fake News was ist das

• Dear Sir, would you kindly stop this O.T. from Rossi's thread? It is badly spoiling the fun! I bet in this forum shouldn't be hard to find one dedicated to negative resistance/plasma/asthonishing sparks. Maybe with smaller audience but better fitting the argument. Thanks for you cooperation.

It’s totally on topic. You just missed the first parts of the conversation.
    It runs through a 1 ohm resistor, has red handle horizontal clamps, and fits inside an irrigation reducing tee. Obviously all I have to do is smear some LAH on the electrodes, fire it up, and wait for Leonardo Corp to try to shut me down.

• You are an extremely salacious and corrupt Jezebel. Thank you. Please discard my suggestion and lower back your skirt. :)

I forgot to mention that it only cost $60 so far, and that is on the high side because the good quality vacuum tubing was expensive. And that $60 includes the red handle clamps that I bought a couple years ago. The controller would easily fit in a cigarette pack (but remove the foil paper from inside, or else get a nasty surprise).

• It must be a real burden to be the only person on the planet who knows the truth.

There are other equally burdened geniuses, including John Hutchison, Uri Geller, Miles Mathis, Kreskin, the late Marshall Applewhite, all the remaining string theorists, and Axil Axil (of whom Director is a protege).

Rossi is not burdened because he knows he knows nothing, But all the rest of us don't want to know the obvious truth.

• The claim that nickel and proton nuclei can melt under the experimental conditions described is contradicted by official data published by the IAEA

Perhaps Walter means undergo nuclear fusion rather than "melt".

Something lost in translation from Italiano..

Also from the coldfusion website

"

It can be seen that with a few eV of proton energy, the cross section in both cases is close to zero.

They remain very low and unusable in practice up to over 5 MeV.

The possibility of an H-Ni fusion is therefore to be excluded, on the basis of known science."

Perhaps this "on the basis of known science" should be modified to " on the basis of the Coulomb barrier assumption"

because the Brillouin calorimetry and the NEDO results suggest that fusion is occurring..

in addition the issue of the nuclear crossection at low impact energies is an active research area

eg Thomas Schenckel at Livermore...with rather surprising results..so far

a proposito.. "Walter"

how is Camillo going with hot fusion nowadays?

• The one thing about Rossi that is amazing is his skills at data compression. Each of his answers is one bit (yes=1, no=0). And yet complex information is comunicated to his followers which is decompressed into pages and pages of information about partners, team members, business plans, etc. Not only does he break the laws of physics, but of information theory.

• The one thing about Rossi that is amazing is his skills at data compression. Each of his answers is one bit (yes=1, no=0). And yet complex information is comunicated to his followers which is decompressed into pages and pages of information about partners, team members, business plans, etc. Not only does he break the laws of physics, but of information theory.

Don't be surprised. The believers hunger for good news also breaks the Shannon limit theorem.

• Official Post

The one thing about Rossi that is amazing is his skills at data compression. Each of his answers is one bit (yes=1, no=0). And yet complex information is comunicated to his followers which is decompressed into pages and pages of information about partners, team members, business plans, etc. Not only does he break the laws of physics, but of information theory.

If we could figure out this compression algorithm we wouldn't have anymore internet bandwith issues in rural country areas...

• ITER is an excellent example of a successful international cooperation. An example of SCIENCE WITHOUT BORDER, that can realize

a very ambitious project (more than 14 billions $!) concentrating in one aim the efforts of many highly specialized workers,

overcoming the national egoism.

14 billion therapy costs for the union of some 100 physicists! That's true basic research.

After the therapy phase, if they finally add some liquid (D/T), the stake of smoking shit (neutron activated material) they will leave us as a century lasting present will weigh 50'000 tons.

The only reason, - besides the fun & therapy effect -, to run the ITER project is to gain military relevant information and take the money from the public.

• Official Post

I looked up the number 23, and it does have some meaning in numerology. It may explain why Rossi has 23 employees:

"The numerology number 23 represents a companionable essence expressing a personal sense of freedom.

23 can be thought of as a creative, team-focused number 5 with a preference for quick diplomatic solutions to obstacles.

The numerology essence of the number 23 has similarities to the number 5's adventuresome and witty existence. It has the 5's insistence on personal freedom to experience things at its whim.

In addition to that essence, however, 23 contains elements of companionship, diplomacy, and teamwork energies, and also creativity."

Question is: who is number 5?

• I looked up the number 23, and it does have some meaning in numerology.

Shane, this numerology topic would make a really popular thread on ECW. I suggest a guest post.

Here are some in depth calculations I did of Andrea Ross's name number using the scientific Pythagorean system.

andrea rossi

154951 96119

20 26

2 8

1 => of course as we all knew it would be,

"The number 1 is obviously primary and invokes leadership"

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.