Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• It is interesting the support Rossi

gets and he appreciates from this

Russian couple.

1. Irina and Vitaly Uzikov December 24, 2019 at 10:40 AM

Dear Andrea!

Merry Christmas! On this bright holiday, we wish you a successful presentation of a revolutionary source of energy, good health, happiness, more joy and all the best! Let all expectations be fulfilled and success is always concomitant in work!

Irina and Vitaly Uzikov

2. Andrea Rossi December 25, 2019 at 4:16 AM

Irina and Vitaly Uzikov:

Merry Christmas to you and your families, I am proud of your friendship,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

http://ntrp.vinca.rs/2019_2/Uzikov_2019_2.pdf

• Official Post

Just the fact that Nuclear Scientists

are following Rossi blog.

Also that they identify themselves.

Not hiding and worried about being

ridiculed by there own kind.

Just because someone enters a known name in the "Your name" form field doesn't say anything about the identity of the writer.

Internet media competence lection #1

• Internet competence? Rossi admirers do not require any evidence whatsoever for their beliefs. That is their defining trait.

Hopefully we will soon have that

evidence.

1. Frank Acland December 25, 2019 at 2:28 PM

Dear Andrea,

1 Is the reason you are working so hard over the holidays to be ready to turn the the E-Cat SKL to the verifying entity?

2 Or some other reason?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

2. Translate Andrea Rossi December 26, 2019 at 5:49 AM

Frank Acland:

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• sam12 Soviets produced so much of useless nuclear physicists that it is sometimes easier to hire 5 of them than a single sober forklift operator.

This is a good truck driver team.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

sam12 here is one of my favs when I am drunk

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Note that the operator drives mostly backwards all the time since cabin controls can not be reversed. In Russia many thinks a somewhat backwards that includes scientists as well.

• It is interesting how the low bit-rate communication style works for Rossi.

Each yes/no question delivers 1 bit of Rossi info.

N multiple choice deliver log2(N) bits.

With such a very small level of information revealed Rossi is less likely to deliver blatantly inconsistent answers. Of course his answers over a period of a year or more are totally inconsistent - but Rossi followers are known not to have a memory of more than one year. As evidence of this here, note sam12 who in typical Rossi follower style forgets each year that he promised the previous year to stop believing what Rossi says if he did not have a credible commercial release within (9 months or whatever).

Sam - you might like to comment on this. I remember initially you were saying you would be out of here by April (last year?) unless there was a genuine show and tell - I guess you viewed the puppet show as that, though I can't see why!

Rossi is now swinging back to the "research demo" phase of his PR. he can usually manage only 2 years of "No more scientific demos - the proof is with the market" until lack of any market presence makes this excuse no longer credible. At that time he announces a new breakthrough and scientific testing. Then, to escape from challenges of the validity of the tests and request for the (obvious) loopholes to be plugged, he announces again that he is going for industrial production, and that the market will be the true test.

Perhaps others with longer memories than me will count the number of times this cycle has gone round, must be 3 or more by now!

• If remember correctly I commented

just once in 2018 that I would quit

following Rossi April 2019 if going

no where.

I did say that the product rollout

kept me going after April and would

reavaluate at the end of 2019.

Well he sure failed on the Market test so far.But the November 23 test

has got me interested.Especially if

it is a valid 3rd party test.

I just recently commented if that is

a flop I would quit following.

I quit the habits of drinking and

smoking many years ago.

I swear the habit of following Rossi

and the blogs related are just as

tough a habit to break.

• [user = '1347'] sam12 [/ user] вот одна из моих привилегий, когда я пьян

External Content
    [/ media]

Обратите внимание, что оператор все время движется в основном задом наперед, поскольку управление кабиной невозможно изменить. В России многие считают что-то отсталое, в том числе и ученые.

Макс, к чему это?

• Rossi files patent for E-Cat SKL.

1. Daniel G. Zavela December 29, 2019 at 6:18 PM

Dear Dr. Rossi,

Is the E-Cat SKL different enough from your other E-Cats to require a new patent? If, “Yes”, have you filed a patent application for the SKL?

Remember to get some rest as this can generate insights and new ideas.

Best of luck with your continuing R&D and your independent replication work.

Best Regards,

Daniel G. Zavela

2. Translate Andrea Rossi December 30, 2019 at 3:24 AM

Daniel G. Zavela:

Yes.

Thank you for your wishes,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.