Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• All the best, buddy..2020 will be a tough year.

Cheers,

JB

In what way will it be a tough year? I have to guess that you are insinuating that Rossi will miraculously produce something real and that I would be unhappy about it. If that is the case, let me straighten you out. If Rossi comes through with the real deal, it would be a great year. See if you can sort that out in your narrow world view.

• Sorry Sam. No such hint is there.

I would be delighted if there were unicorns and it would be really cool if Bigfoot was real. But I have zero expectation for either and the same for anything worthwhile from Rossi.

And happy new year to you as well.

• Official Post

From who? I think the banter here has been friendly and with some content (about Rossi's secret author etc). Don't empower the complainers.

We agree...for the most part. The Rossi threads have always been moderated more leniently than the other threads for obvious reasons. Once in a while we have to remind members of that. That said, all complaints are taken seriously, and hopefully no one takes it personal when we decide not to take action.

• We agree...for the most part. The Rossi threads have always been moderated more leniently than the other threads for obvious reasons. Once in a while we have to remind members of that. That said, all complaints are taken seriously, and hopefully no one takes it personal when we decide not to take action.

You guys should see the abuse I take on ECW (when Frank allows my posts in the first place) then when I respond politely to the horrible personal attack, no go, deleted by Frank. For example when someone said I have no right to criticize Mats because he has a physics background, and I replied I have a BS in engineering physics from Cornell, well that was not an accepted post.

• Official Post

You guys should see the abuse I take on ECW

You have our sympathy:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So is Pico-Chemistry the same as Mills Hydrino? From can 's reference, this is how Dufour describes it:

"in a pico-nickel hydride, a (shrunken) hydrogen atom would be inside the electronic cortege of the Nickel and bound to the nickel at close proximity of its nucleus."

I think that other papers from the Dufour's have described more in detail (e.g. see here) about the properties of what they call pico-hydrides—if I recall correctly they have worked on the theory since the 90's—but in principle they should be similar to other shrunken hydrogen atoms concepts like the Hydrino.

A peculiarity is that they explain with them some transmutation results observed in mass spectroscopic analysis, in that they are in reality not the result of transmutations, but of strongly bound composite [pico-]molecules that once formed are difficult to decompose into separate atoms with methods intended for regular molecules.

• At least AR's work is useful in confirming that there is no easy quick way of building an effective LENR reactor - he must have exhausted all the possibilities by now and has drawn a complete blank - otherwise his robot factories would be pumping them out by now. So the highly specialized approach with Mizuno's R20 reactor using Ni/Pd mesh, low pressure 100 - 300 Pa deuterium and the 316SS reactor body functioning as UDD catalysts, subsequent fusion by IR exposure, seems to be the way to go for 2020! HNY for LENR!

• I think that other papers from the Dufour's have described more in detail (e.g. see here) about the properties of what they call pico-hydrides—if I recall correctly they have worked on the theory since the 90's—but in principle they should be similar to other shrunken hydrogen atoms concepts like the Hydrino.

Is no longer free because of it's importance. can : "Can" you mail me a copy?

• I think that other papers from the Dufour's have described more in detail (e.g. see here) about the properties of what they call pico-hydrides—if I recall correctly they have worked on the theory since the 90's—but in principle they should be similar to other shrunken hydrogen atoms concepts like the Hydrino.

A peculiarity is that they explain with them some transmutation results observed in mass spectroscopic analysis, in that they are in reality not the result of transmutations, but of strongly bound composite [pico-]molecules that once formed are difficult to decompose into separate atoms with methods intended for regular molecules.

So you are saying some of the proposed nuclear interactions could be dense matter elemental analogs. Mass spectroscopic analysis would observe a particular element that really wasn't nuclearly formed, maybe even the pico-structure would have similar properties. This would explain why transmutation doesn't release expected energies. A few could be a pico-chemical molecule that produces spectral analogs!

can I messaged you.

• LeBob

Yes, some (but not all) nuclear interactions proposed by other authors could in fact be exactly that (to summarize), or in other words be the result of "pico-chemistry" as defined by Dufour.

So, energies involved in the order of possibly many keV, at an intermediate scale between ordinary chemistry and nuclear.

• From Fred Zoepfl recent comment on Rossi researchgate "paper"

"Rossi's preposterous preprint continues to receive "Recommendations" from some of the most obscure and irrelevant sources imaginable. Some recent "recommenders" include experts in teaching, transportation planning, mathematical analysis, PCR and gene sequencing, transducers and acoustics, biomechanics, legal theory, environmental impact assessment, literature studies, materials characterization, mechanical engineering, digital marketing, cryptography, psychological counseling, and blood analysis. Their academic institutions include the Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia, King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok, Universidad Estadual de Maringa, Al-Furat Al-Awsat Technical University, Al-Balqa Applied University, Al-Mustansiriya University, Adana Science and Technology University, University of Baghdad, University of Dayala, KLN College of Engineering, Tashkent State Technical University, DAV College for Girls, etc., etc., etc. Obviously, these are all totally fake recommendations"

"If anyone were to contact a representative sample of these "recommenders," I think they would quickly discover that none of these researchers has ever even heard of "Doctor" Rossi or his bogus nuclear physics preprint. Happy New Year to all the many readers of this comment section."

After one year no peer reviewed journal has published this pre-print

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.