Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• It seems that somebody is indeed kidding around with AR, to me that turns out to be a quite vulgarly joke, that AR didn't really get for language reasons... but natives only (Polish) will know in the end. And R. would be then clear what it stands for ;)

• Fred Zoepfl added a comment on Rossi researchgate paper citing a post on JONP

"Claire de Loon:"

Claire January 13, 2020 at 8:24 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi: What I appreciated most in your paper http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions is the understanding of the fact that even if the electron is a fermion, and therefore cannot travel at c, it is possible that it has a zitterbewegung ( vibrations ) with the speed of light, maintaining its fermionic translation speed. This is a revolution in the electron’s potentials concept

• Rossi blog

L. Listenbetter

January 14, 2020 at 4:05 AM

Claire

January 13, 2020 at 8:24 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:

What I appreciated most in your paper

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

is the understanding of the fact that even if the electron is a fermion, and therefore cannot travel at c, it is possible that it has a zitterbewegung ( vibrations ) with the speed of light, maintaining its fermionic translation speed.

This is a revolution in the electron’s potentials concept

This is nonsense.

Zitterbewegung is nothing else than a movement.

And therefore never can be luminal.

It is forced to by subluminal.

• A.R. not ready for SKL presentation.

1. Frank Acland January 14, 2020 at 12:23 PM

Dear Andrea,

How much advance notice will you be able give about the planned E-Cat SKL presentation? I would think it would be an event that you would like to publicize as much as possible, so it will be important for people to prepare for it.

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi January 14, 2020 at 2:13 PM

Frank Acland:

We will give this information when we will be ready. At the moment the situation does not allow a date.

Thank you for your important attention to our work.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

This is nonsense. Zitterbewegung is nothing else than a movement. And therefore never can be luminal. It is forced to by subluminal.

Zitterbewegung is more than just movement - it's extradimensional aspect of quantum mechanics, which could potentially violate thermodynamics - which is why I'm interested about in in connection to overunity applications. In dense aether model the particles behave like condensate - dropplets of vacuum energy condensing from it. And similarly to actual droplets they're in dynamic equilibrium with their "vapour", i.e. vacuum fluctuations and they continuously dissolve and evaporate in vacuum and condense back. We can imagine it like component of quantum motion, which is applied to time dimension of space-time instead of normal spatial dimensions. Whether this motion is luminal or not is disputable as the particles are remaining at place during it - actually the more, the more they're constrained in their motion across normal spatial dimensions. Therefore the zitterbewegung component of quantum motion is most prominent in systems, where particles are heavily constrained in motion across space, as it happens in superconductors, topological insulators including graphene - and also during collinear collisions mediating cold fusion, I guess.

Mw66Cje.gif 6IYzlig.gif

• The 'impossible invention' just got more impossible with the 70 percent or so conversion of energy to electricity. How can anyone really be ready for it?! Rossi himself does not seem to be exuding confidence about the presentation, but maybe he's just being his humble self. I hope so. If he succeeds, Rossi is at least a Dimash Kudaibergen.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If he succeeds, Rossi is at least a Dimash Kudaibergen. Kazakhstan!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Maybe 3 of the 23.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The current "hot" topic is ball ligthning.

The "hot" topic before was "Zitterbewegung".

The "hot" topic before that was "machine learning or deep learning".

Yeah. Nothing new.
    On e-catworld Axil is going crazy, again.

2020 will definitely be NO Rossi Year.

• The current "hot" topic is ball ligthning.

The "hot" topic before was "Zitterbewegung".

The "hot" topic before that was "machine learning or deep learning".

Yeah. Nothing new.
    On e-catworld Axil is going crazy, again.

2020 will definitely be NO Rossi Year.

Every one of those "hot" topics as long as the hype was based in reality are still relavent to current technology. Machine learning is one serounded with a lot of people who thought they new what it was. It is extremely useful in the current climate of information abundance, with the value being the understanding of the patterns free of academic/specialty created biases in conclusion. I don't know about "Zitterbewegung" but nothing you mentioned is obviously fake or misleading. The one thing in question, that is doubted, is the character of Rossi and his associates are they liars and scammars, crazy or just genuine researchers/inventors with a lot of big obstacles in their way. The last two options are the ones I secretly hope are the case, different but genuine underdogs, realism must prevail in the end though! Too young to be jaded by humanity and societies patterns I guess.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.