Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• If not February then March.

1. Gerard McEk January 26, 2020 at 10:35 AM

Dear Andrea,

January is coming to an end soon. Are you stil optimistic that the presentation in February will go on?

All the success with the ECat SKL testing!

Kind regards, Gerard

2. Andrea Rossi January 26, 2020 at 1:51 PM

Gerard McEk:

We are working on it and still resolving problems. The time runs too fast, but I am still optimistic. If it will not be February, it should be March, but we are close.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

PS

Sure is sad news about koby

Bryant and his daughter and

the other passengers.

• Yes, ...(Edge of Tomorrow). But different to AR the soldier in that movie was smart enough to learn how to deal with his problem and ended up winning against the evil...

Rossi doesn't seem to have a strategy other than promising, not delivering and instead coming up with a new evolution of his toy, that requires more R&D and makes the predecessor obsolete, because it is so much better...

• ... and that's why I stopped following him, believing him, etc... neither he nor his "invention" are worth my precious lifetime...

• Then your personal deadline of april first is in danger?

If Rossi follows Stevens suggestion it

is.

1. Steven N. Karels January 26, 2020 at 5:45 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

If the current implementation of the SKL is not “rock-solid” in its reliability and performance, then I suggest you postpone the public demonstration. I would wait until at least one month of reliable, every time, performance occurs. At that time, I would then suggest you make the announce of the public demonstration for a couple of months later. Also at that time, I would release the SKL to your independent evaluator. You would, of course, continue with minor refinements.

This is way too important to have a bad first impression.

2. Translate Andrea Rossi January 27, 2020 at 4:23 AM

Steven N. Karels:

Thank you for the suggestion, I agree.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• In any of these situations an extremely conservative, cautious and stretched out course can be detrimental with out something to keep people interested... Something more solid and hard to hide/fudge than press releases said in the past. For any research orriented company, not just this example. Prayers that anything comes through in early twenty twenty (advanced energy related).

• And what Do You expect from that presentation ? Hot air ? Sockpuppets again ? Pure nonsense ? Nothing else, than the same nonsense, he is spitting since 11 years ?

• Official Post

I am skeptical about April deadline. Not only Dottore has to deal with eact v.4 issues he must have to deal with a long product backlog from happy existing clients begging for more reactors generating the power of the future at great prices. However knowing Dottore's ingenuity the clients' request could be handled by AI bot accepting and forwarding manufacturing orders to a farm of assembly line robots.

• IIRC, your original deadline was February. You then moved to April for the presentation to happen. Now you are moving to "hopefully Rossi will at announce by April when the presentation will take place." So, according to your latest moving of the goal posts, if Rossi announces sometime in April that the presentation will take place, let us say, by the end of 2021, that would satisfy your deadline. That Rossi ANNOUNCES BY APRIL when the presentation will be.

That's not moving the goal posts, that's burying them.

• IIRC, your original deadline was February. You then moved to April for the presentation to happen. Now you are moving to "hopefully Rossi will at announce by April when the presentation will take place." So, according to your latest moving of the goal posts, if Rossi announces sometime in April that the presentation will take place, let us say, by the end of 2021, that would satisfy your deadline. That Rossi ANNOUNCES BY APRIL when the presentation will be.

That's not moving the goal posts, that's burying them.

Well at least you reminded me of the

days when Football was fun and

exciting to watch.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.