Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• The misterious totally new component ....

It's a software!

It's written in a programming language called "Rossitalks".

It's the successor of the "Smalltalk"- Language

• Andrea Rossi February 12, 2020 at 9:14 AM

Randy Miller:

This is confidential

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Randy Miller February 12, 2020 at 8:57 AM

Cool.

Which programming language Did You use for that ?

Best regards

Randy.

• Andrea Rossi February 12, 2020 at 8:51 AM

Randy Miller:

Yes,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Andrea Rossi February 12, 2020 at 8:51 AM

Frank Acland:

We are using it now and it works.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Frank Acland February 12, 2020 at 8:42 AM

Dear Andrea,

I think maybe Randy Miller is asking ‘for how long has the new software component been in existence?’

Have you been using it yet?

Best regards,

Frank Acland

• Randy Miller February 12, 2020 at 8:00 AM

Mr. Rossi.

You talked about a “totally new component”, which needed to be invented…

Then You answered Aclaknd, that You are resolving all the problems.

From this I infered, that You have already coded that software component.

Is this true ?

Best regards

Randy.

• Presentation ASAP and Rossi Theory.

1. Frank Acland February 12, 2020 at 9:31 AM

Dear Andrea,

Good news that the component is working! What does this mean for the third party testing and upcoming presentation?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi February 12, 2020 at 5:19 PM

Frank Acland:

This means that we are on the right track.

By the way, we continue to find more evidence of the validity of the theoretical system explained in

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Gerard McEk February 12, 2020 at 1:04 PM

Dear Andrea,

Congratulations with your progress!

Now you have solved the reliability problem, can you give an estimate when a presentation of the SKL can be expected?

Thanks, kind regards, Gerard

4. Andrea Rossi February 12, 2020 at 5:16 PM

Gerard McEk:

As soon as possible.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. Italo R. February 12, 2020 at 4:08 PM

Dear Dr. Rossi,

Great news! So after updating the software with the new component, there should be no obstacles to running the test.

1 – Has the test already started?

2 – At the end of the test (presumably by the end of March as said), will a generic statement on the outcome (positive, negative) be issued before the demonstration?

3 – Will the demonstration physically show the SKL?

4 – In this case, will the reactor be shown switched off or in operation?

Kind Regards,

Italo R.

2. Translate Andrea Rossi February 12, 2020 at 5:13 PM

Italo R.:

1 We will give information about the test during the presentation

2 I don’t think so

3 yes

4 in operation

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Yeah, it works.. OMG.

I can develop a lot of programs in several languages, which compile and print out something useless...

... basically I would say: They work.

• I think Rossi is only mentioning software now because the truth is that he was utilizing additional electrodes that he was inserting into regions of the plasma ball at different electrical potentials. This is something he doesn't want people to know about. Of course, I don't think it is the optimal way to extract electrical energy from the system because the plasma ball will eventually consume any material. Instead, the best idea is to harness the ion acoustic oscillations (electrical current flow) produced by the macro-EVO. This will probably produce a dirtier form of power which would need to be cleaned up, but you won't have to use sacrificial electrodes.

• I think Rossi is only mentioning software now because the truth is that he was utilizing additional electrodes that he was inserting into regions of the plasma ball at different electrical potentials. This is something he doesn't want people to know about. Of course, I don't think it is the optimal way to extract electrical energy from the system because the plasma ball will eventually consume any material. Instead, the best idea is to harness the ion acoustic oscillations (electrical current flow) produced by the macro-EVO. This will probably produce a dirtier form of power which would need to be cleaned up, but you won't have to use sacrificial electrodes.

Have you ever taken a Rorschach test?

Director,

I dunno, in defense of Thhuxley, most sentences that have the words “Rossi” and “truth” are usually sent immediately to the circular file, at least they are in Roseland67

world where I live.

This monumental liar & con artist has had 10 years to convince anybody the Ecat works and has failed so spectacularly that most reasonable people simply think he’s lying again, and TH probably agrees.

Responding to serious posts with snarkiness is a common tactic of pseudo-skepticals with purposeful agendas.

It's incomprehensible how anyone can still attend to Rossi's silly claims and bizarre contraptions after going on 9 years of slight variations of the same confidence game. OK, he fooled the Swedes, he fooled IH, he bamboozles Acland almost daily and he does it without ever making anything other than claims and cheap crap made of rusty plumbing surplus parts and plastic junk from Home Depot. But everything he has shown has failed miserably. The more carefully his stuff is tested, the more it fails-- see the documents in "Rossi vs IH" for examples.

And you can't understand why some people will ridicule you for paying attention to him? Really?

• Rossi's technology worked and I'm convinced his current technology most likely works - although we need a third party report to make sure. It's basically the same effect that's being utilized in The SAFIRE Project reactor and Brilliant Light Power's Suncell. Moreover, it was utilized a long list of technologies going back a hundred years. In short, if you produce a macro-EVO (plasmoid, fireball, complex space charge configuration, plasma ball, etc) utilizing the negative resistance regime or another method (RF/MW), tune it into resonance, and make sure it exists within an optimal atmosphere (which includes hydrogen/deuterium), you will get excess energy in multiple forms. It's that simple. Period. End of story. No further discussion needed.

It's that simple. Period. End of story. No further discussion needed.

Say wot?

... we need a third party report to make sure

You mean like IH tried to provide for around three years and came up negative on all attempts? After they paid $11+ million to secure Rossi's complete cooperation? Like that?

• Say wot?

You mean like IH tried to provide for around three years and came up negative on all attempts? After they paid $11+ million to secure Rossi's complete cooperation? Like that?

First of all, if you read some of their own reports you will see how they thought that certain tests they conducted of Rossi's powder based systems did produce excess heat. Of course they never provided a test report, so we can't be sure if they measured any excess heat or not. They were obviously not going to boast about producing any excess heat during their lawsuit with Rossi.

However, they NEVER attempted to replicate any of his plasma based configurations. Do NOT suggest that they tried to replicate any of his configurations that utilized a pure plasma system. That was one reason they were so angry with him, because they felt - and perhaps by law actually did - own all rights to the QX, SK, SKL, etc. Of course they cut a deal and now they don't own any of Rossi's technology. But if they would watch and see what's happening with SAFIRE and BLP, they would quickly realize there is plenty of room for plasma based designs. If they really wanted to, I'm convinced that if they hired a handful of PROFESSIONAL and highly experienced electrical engineers and material scientists, they could build a plasma based system in a short period of time that would be suitable to be commercialized.

Once the reality of how all these different groups are utilizing the EVO phenomena (self organizing plasma), there will be a RACE to produce different reactors.

• Congratulations Sam, Rossi has satisfied your criteria and you can now rest easily. You stated that he had to specify a date by April, which he has now done -- and even a month and a half early, and he specified a date -- eventually. Sounds like everything is proceeding perfectly.

• Sorry, that won't work now. You need to understand that once TPTB and the Deep State became aware of the possibility that the E-Cat could be used in such a way, said dark forces have used the time during which Rossi was researching straight to electric current to retrofit all of the existing turbines to not only not allow such a use, but to cause the turbines to explode if Rossi even tried. And they passed laws forbidding any such attempts. And before you ask me for evidence of this, you need to understand that these dark forces are so powerful that they have removed / hidden any evidence of their nefarious deeds.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.