Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

1. Frank Acland February 19, 2020 at 9:59 AM

Dear Andrea,

In your estimation, how close are you to having a completely reliable product?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Translate Andrea Rossi February 19, 2020 at 12:46 PM

Frank Acland:

We are close

Warm Regards

A.R.

There is going to be a lot of crow eating around here very soon. Eat slowly and savor your dinner.

For the non English-speaking members as follows:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_crow

Eating crow is a colloquial idiom, used in some English-speaking countries, that means humiliation by admitting having been proven wrong after taking a strong position. The crow is a carrion-eater that is presumably repulsive to eat in the same way that being proven wrong might be emotionally hard to swallow.

• How long (or how many times) has Rossi been "close" now? 10 years? 200 posts mentioning "close".

Perhaps this explains his lack of children. Always close but never finishes anything.

When does it become crow eating time when he doesn't deliver? Can we put a timeline on it, and not accept any fake new iterations to extend the time another year?

I hear crow goes well on word salad, with a little chiral polariton dressing, in a fancy bowl fashioned from hexagonal boron nitride.

1. Tom Conover February 19, 2020 at 3:36 PM

Dear Andrea,

You were close in 2011.

Proxima Centauri is the closest star to Solar System and is orbited by the planet Proxima b. Many things are close. Do you tease us? I continue to hope that you do not tease us.

A: Will you have a product by June 1st? Please reply with “yes, no” or “I have no idea”.

Otherwise, you are not being honest with yourself, good sir.

Sincerely, and thank you for your dedication.

Tom

2. Andrea Rossi February 19, 2020 at 5:46 PM

Tom Conover:

I am convinced that the answer is yes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• How long (or how many times) has Rossi been "close" now? 10 years? 200 posts mentioning "close".

Perhaps this explains his lack of children. Always close but never finishes anything.

When does it become crow eating time when he doesn't deliver? Can we put a timeline on it, and not accept any fake new iterations to extend the time another year?

I hear crow goes well on word salad, with a little chiral polariton dressing, in a fancy bowl fashioned from hexagonal boron nitride.

... You forgot "monopole Dirac spinor soup", "transmutation EVO main course ", "left handed tachyon side dish", , "and pico clusters of false higgs dessert",

Yeah, "close","soon", "almost", all that "rossi-phrases" mean nothing. ANYMORE.

PS.:

The one with the children is a good one: Always close but never finishing"...