Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• A tongue needs proper interpretation it isn't babbling or confusion. Scientific data is a tongue or language that many outside of frequent exposure to the sciences will hear as babbling but it is sweet to us 😁✌🏽.

Pseudoscientific babbling is a tongue or language sweet to those whose frequent exposure to the sciences comes only from the University of Google.

• Pseudoscientific babbling is a tongue or language sweet to those whose frequent exposure to the sciences comes only from the University of Google.

I was not refering to any researcher or claimed inventor in particular, nor do I advocate for any claims that violate the most fundamental laws of conservation and such. New is not synonymous with psuedoscience in fact stagnation is closer 😉.

One sound of plasma, like heavy rain on a flat window, or bacon in a bit too much fat, is your eardrum in the arc.

😂😂😂

• I was not refering to any researcher or claimed inventor in particular, nor do I advocate for any claims that violate the most fundamental laws of conservation and such. New is not synonymous with psuedoscience in fact stagnation is closer 😉.

All fair enough. New is most certainly not synonymous with pseudoscience. But new is also not synonymous with correct.

Meanwhile, I was referring specifically to the latest E-cat, about which we know absolutely nothing. Therefore, any statements purporting to explain how it works are babble, especially including theories about what could be gleaned by a stethoscope.

• All fair enough. New is most certainly not synonymous with pseudoscience. But new is also not synonymous with correct.

Meanwhile, I was referring specifically to the latest E-cat, about which we know absolutely nothing. Therefore, any statements purporting to explain how it works are babble, especially including theories about what could be gleaned by a stethoscope.

And just because a theory is mentioned by a researcher/inventor, or in associated papers and articles, who is out of favor or highly scandalous doesn't mean the theory is false or looses any merit it had prior to being mentioned.

• Official Post

But new is also not synonymous with correct.

Neither is 'old' (1929) necessarily correct -even when formulated by a truly great man.

'Rules devised by double Nobel prize winner Linus Pauling describing the preferred crystal structures ionic compounds adopt are more like loose guidelines, chemists in Belgium have discovered. Janine George, Geoffroy Hautier and colleagues at the Catholic University of Louvain tested the five rules against 5000 oxide structures. They found that just 13% satisfied four of the five rules, a fact Hautier describes as ‘shocking’. ‘These rules, despite being taught in every chemistry textbook, have a much lower predictive power than one would think,’ he says.'

https://www.chemistryworld.com…39373-0e3dab548d-44567417

• Weeks to months for testing.

1. Gerard McEk February 26, 2020 at 3:32 PM

Dear Andrea,

Regarding the ‘waste’ heat produced by the SKL, I assume it to be for this question as 20% :

1. You said it can still be used. This means to me that it can be higher quality heat of considerable temperatures. Is that a right assumption?

2. When you are happy with the performance of the E-cat SK Leonardo, will the same SKL also be tested by the company that will certify it or will you provide them another one?

3. How long is anticipated that the independent test will take? A. 1 week, B. 2 weeks, C. 3 weeks?

Now things seem to go well, tension will rise, especially if you put your baby in the hands of the testing company.

I wish you and your team, great success and marvelous results!

Kind regards, Gerard

2. Andrea Rossi February 26, 2020 at 5:04 PM

Gerard McEk:

1- no

2- another one

3- from several weeks to several months

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Sad, so it seems another year to come without any product that will be commercialized by Leonardo Corp with their robotic factories...where are all the customers that ordered and bought ECats in the past years and marketed by Frank Acland? Can they be kept so secret that no one on earth will ever know who and where they are? Hard to believe that his industrial partner still not lost his patience...

• Sad, so it seems another year to come without any product that will be commercialized by Leonardo Corp with their robotic factories...where are all the customers that ordered and bought ECats in the past years and marketed by Frank Acland? Can they be kept so secret that no one on earth will ever know who and where they are? Hard to believe that his industrial partner still not lost his patience...

The most obvious case is: Nothing of Rossi's claims is real. It are nothing but some garden parts glued together.

• Either he is missing a crystal ball or the requested info is "confidential".

Bla bla bla as always...

• If so, it's really hard he's going to meet your last deadline of April 1st ... Are you going to extend it any further? :)

• Would be an interesting rumor...?

Frank Acland is deeply convinced Rossi has what he says...why otherwise he still promotes and advertises Rossis Ecats (incl. "cerfified for industrial use") on his ECW.... so he must know more than any other person... :)

• Would be an interesting rumor...?

Frank Acland is deeply convinced Rossi has what he says...why otherwise he still promotes and advertises Rossis Ecats (incl. "cerfified for industrial use") on his ECW.... so he must know more than any other person... :)

Frank is as unreliable as Rossi himself. Those two just found each other.

• If so, shouldn't the publicly available records of Leonardo Corp (taxes, income, revenue, dephts etc.) show such things? Shareholders? But there isn't any sign of employees, simply nothing...the only thing Frank has ever seen was Rossis condo in Miama for the groundbraking presentation of his blue can box...probably something even he didn't expect back then. :)

• Official Post

Maybe he's invested in Leonardo Corp and is hoping for some return on his (unwise) investment?

I have known Frank for over a decade, he is a very serious-minded individual. I can guarantee he has never put money into the Ecat, but has a sincere hope and belief that someone (like Rossi) will be able to save our hide., and the planetary ecosystem. He has zero financial motive, he started ECW to - as he sees it- help bring salvation to the world

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.