Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Quite a few researchers have reported radiation from LENR systems, Russ George, Wyttenbach and myself included. Add to that Holmlid and many others- just search Lenr-Canr for the term and you will see, This does suggest that systems are nuclear in origin.

I didn't say zero increase in the expected rate of nuclear reactions! Of course there are events, but a fusor produces trace nuclear signals as well. A few of these experiments get excess energy above overflowing input and mainstream expectations. Fusors don't produce a COP above 1 but they are technically nuclear, see where I am going? Just like some posit speculatively that the energy is supplemented by the vacuum, i'm positing that instead of that the exothermic energies that don't have the expected particles are simply new "chemical" reactions. The reality of positive results and new energy sources isn't being denied. Interpretations of reactions, I'm looking at all products and processes appreciating the fact that something can be substantially greater than hydrogen combustion without restriction to mostly nuclear densities, though nuclear reactions are present. And I love to hear you all's experimental results too! right? Is this approach leading to a wrong conclusion?

• First of all my surety that what we call LENR is predominantly nuclear is weak. All evidence points to allowing picoscale interactions, electro-magneto-chemical phenomina.

It was only good because it comfortably fitted into preconceived ideas of what is possible? Sometimes our minds limit the laws of physics more than these laws limit reality. Though I commend Akland for a thorough debunking of that.

That was the reason, why I posted it.
    It showed ONCE, that he does not want to be fooled by charlatans.

Even more totally incomprehendable, why he still is a puppet of this big fraudster.

• ECat-SKL third party testing being done in Europe.

1. Sam March 6, 2020 at 9:15 AM

Hello DR Rossi

1 Are the ECat SKL third part

tests being done in USA or Europe?

2 How many persons are doing the

testing?

3 What different kinds of testing

are being done on the SKL?

4 Will you receive updates on how

the tests are going?

Regards

Sam

Regards

Sam

2. Translate Andrea Rossi March 6, 2020 at 9:33 AM

Sam:

1 Europe

2 enough

3 will be explained in due time, during the presentation

4 no

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Isn't it amazing, that the sole inventor (and his industrial sponsor and echelon) of a product that will turn the energy and scientific landscape inside out, won't have a f* clue how this important test is going and performing??? Alone such a statement tells me that Rossi is lying all over and again and again on his gadgets and what is going on... he does live indeed on a different planet.

• Isn't it amazing, that the sole inventor (and his industrial sponsor and echelon) of a product that will turn the energy and scientific landscape inside out, won't have a f* clue how this important test is going and performing??? Alone such a statement tells me that Rossi is lying all over and again and again on his gadgets and what is going on... he does live indeed on a different planet.

So....what do you think he is lying about, specifically? That there actually is a third party test, or that it's in Europe, or that he won't receive updates about how the test is going, etc?

• So....what do you think he is lying about, specifically? That there actually is a third party test, or that it's in Europe, or that he won't receive updates about how the test is going, etc?

That the device, and its testing, is anything other than a 10 year old farce.

And, to be fair, perhaps he is deluded. But the delusion theory was damaged by those various verifiable (non-deluded) lies he told that were exposed in court case discovery.

• So....what do you think he is lying about, specifically? That there actually is a third party test, or that it's in Europe, or that he won't receive updates about how the test is going, etc?

Which characteristics of unicorns do you think are false? That they can only be captured by maidens, that they walk very quietly, or that their horns can cure illnesses?

• Which characteristics of unicorns do you think are false? That they can only be captured by maidens, that they walk very quietly, or that their horns can cure illnesses?

Hmmm well between the healing horn and the maidens only being able to capture them. Surely a graceful deer legged goat/horse with one horn would be quit quiet /s 😜. Unicorns superficially and aesthetically aren't impossible lol.

Based on the historic record, (of which we are obliged to be wary of predictive power), the problem lies with the (otherwise normally understood) definition of “independent”, “test”, and where input power/energy is both measured and reported.

Recall also, that:

Rossi's Law states: The number and quality of a measurement of a Rossi device is in inverse proportion to the sensitivity of the COP calculated using that measurement.

• Andrea Rossi
    March 5, 2020 at 11:12 AM

Steven N. Karels:

The USA and Europe sites where we of Leonardo Corporation work are all out of the corona virus red zones.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

To be safe, I think we just need to move to one of Rossi's two locations, one in europe and on in the US. He assures us both of his locations are safe from Coronavirus, and he doesn't need to bother to give us contact information of any of his team in case he falls ill and can't blog every day. I can't believe the NSA and the NSF aren't jointly raiding his facility in order to gather this critical technology before it is too late.

• Yes, everything.

Mark, do you have any evidence whatsoever that any of this is true? Other than his blog posts?

In the past Rossi has worked with others, who saw his work up close. They're not crying wolf afaik.

I don't have good reason to believe that Rossi has changed and is now faking everything, although of course I can't rule it out that its' all an elaborate ruse and he's fooled those close to him.

After all there are scammers out there who don't give a crap about people, are habitual liars, and love the high life or the limelight. I just don't believe Rossi is like that.

Count it as my instinctive feeling and assessment of human character. So yeah, I believe that Rossi is speaking sincerely on his blog and in interviews I've read or seen.

Since I'm relatively new to Rossi (being more a long term Mills fan) I haven't experienced the cycles of hope and disappointment in real time that others here have. Advantage or disadvantage, I'm not sure.

Inventors can think they truly have something great, only to be embarrassed later by a fatal flaw. I hope Rossi hasn't fooled himself too badly.

I say that because I do find Rossi's claims hard to believe. Hard to believe that he's soaring over the clouds while other LENR researchers have been struggling to get off the ground for decades. But my sense of Rossi the man has me believing he has invented the impossible invention. Ask me again in a year.

• So I guess this a rather long winded way to say "no, I have no evidence. Just faith". I set my 1 year calendar so expect a call in a year if we are alive.

• Rossi happy with ECat-SKL but does

not call it magnificent.

1. WaltC March 6, 2020 at 9:34 PM

Dr. Rossi,

Now that the E-Cat SKL is ready for independent testing:

1) are you happy with the current device?

Specifically, are you happy with its:

2) Specs (for example: size and power output)?

3) Stability?

4) Manufacturability?

5) Finally, on November 15, 2018 you said that the SK device was a “magnificence”, do you now also feel that way about the current SKL device?

Thanks and best wishes with the upcoming independent testing,

WaltC

2. Andrea Rossi March 7, 2020 at 4:19 AM

WaltC:

1 yes

2 during the presentation

3 enough

4 yes

5 not yet

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The robotic production of E cats that started years ago must have a LOT of ecats made by now. When will they be made available? And when can we expect to see an announcement from one of the "top 10 international" companies about their use of the new systems they were sold?

I am still waiting.

• Mills seems more transparent and his problems come from things other than lack of open experimentation or lack of detailed reports/math/theory I feel. One of the things I find interesting about Rossi is his mention of Dufours' pico-chemisty instead of fusion as his source, the potencial extension of what Mills does, broader than just Hydrogen. And my realisation that this would need less lapses and twists in foundational physics logic than true "cold fusion" has helped.

IDK if Rossi has anything. I do feel that multi element pico-hydride bonds (possibly helped by dense electron phenomina) and hydrino/H2* catalysis seem like two manifestations of a similar new field of condensed matter chemistry. Miraculous ~0.5-100 keV energy sources free of the worst byproducts, if it continues to show more results. I am not defending Rossi without caution, but I am defending the pico-chemical/hydrino based approach. Both the hydrino-like veriety and metal pico-hydrides seem to illuminate many things.

I will say that Rossi's, Dr. Randall Mills', and many LENR experimental devices theoretically check out (in terms of energy density and measurements) using a combination of these two approaches alone, increased trace nuclear reaction rate considered. Mills, Dufours, SAFIRE team and faith/hope in God, are some reasons I consider that something important is happening in this energy feild. We may even end up with a new accepted physics model soon 😁🙏🏽.

• So I guess this a rather long winded way to say "no, I have no evidence. Just faith". I set my 1 year calendar so expect a call in a year if we are alive.

Evidence is truly in the eye of the beholder then. For instance when I hear of one of Rossi's coworkers testifying about the Quark X something like, "I've seen incredible things that you would not believe", I see that as evidence there is something very interesting going on, while others take it as evidence that his coworker is in on the scam. Go figure.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.