Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• The second document currently showing on the court docket for this case ("Motion to Compel", filed Feb 24 2020), outlines the plaintiff's attempts to depose Rossi as the corporate representative of Leonardo Corp. They say that Rossi is in Italy and after several dodges about when he can come back to Miami to be deposed, now tells them that he has "suffered a medical incident and could not travel at all and would need to remain in Italy".

• And which illuminating facts can You share ?

Don’t mess with those guys unless you have deep pockets. They have learned from their experience with Jones Day, and can now churn lawyerly hell for extraordinary periods of time, over any quibble in a document.

But essentially the case has boiled the defendants down to Leonardo/Rossi and Annesser (Rossi’s lawyer/attorney) but maybe Annesser is out now. Seems he was released from the case, but then wanted attorney fees as punishment for wasting his time with the case, and then fought a dismissal of that, and .... maybe was pulled back in? I’ll have to re-read the last few documents again.

Basically Leonardo and Annesser deny any contract with ITM, but used their service, and are trying to show that they are not responsible. Annesser had signing authority, signed some stuff and not others, Leonardo claims they never received any invoices and never signed anything, but ITM has a pile of various signed things and correspondence showing knowledge of use of the service, which is also obvious in the discovery documents. One file is 882 pages of Exhibits. ITM says no matter the confusion, Leonardo and it’s legal team benefited from the service, used the service and the service is not free, and was never expected to be free, and so were harmed while Leonardo et al were unjustly enriched. By now, I presume the costs have escalated well beyond the invoices in dispute. Several lawyers named early in the case settled somehow (they mostly arrived late in the Leonardo vs Darden pretrial and may not have benefitted from the service, because it was changed to a different document company, mid discovery period.)

Also the present court documents are annoying TIFF files. Nice for quality but a nuisance for size and reading multi-page documents offline.

• Rossi bragged several times about the large amount of documents he had as ammunition, during the Leonardo vs IH discovery period.
    So he had some idea that there was a lot of data to sort through.

• What medical incident did Rossi suffer prior to Feb 24 this year (as described in one of these court documents)?

Rossi is in Italy right now and he has apparently been there since early November (as judged by the time stamps on his blog posts). He goes to Italy every year but It is unusual for him to stay there so long before going back to Miami. The last time he had such an extended stay, he was in the hospital for cancer-related surgery. I wonder if something like that is happening again.

• From Rossi blog

1. Drew G. March 9, 2020 at 8:47 PM

Dr. Rossi:

Two questions:

1. Will you use a commercial delivery service to transport the ECAT SKL to Europe for testing or will you personally deliver it?

2. Will you be present during the tests?

Looking forward to very successful test results.

2. Andrea Rossi March 10, 2020 at 5:02 AM

Drew G.:

I always bring it personally with me,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

I don't understand this exchange. Rossi seems to be claiming that he will bring the SKL to Europe personally. But he has been claiming in this new court suit that he has been in Italy for months and isn't planning on coming back to Miami any time soon. And elsewhere he seemed to say that he hope that the test would be up and running by the end of March.

What's going on?

• That is just insanely funny, very sad,

but funny

• Maybe there is some confusion of tenses here. - he certainly has been in Europe for some time and not on holiday. So maybe it's here already.

Possibly right. I see what you mean about the tenses. But Rossi says that he and his team have been surmounting difficulties, crossing new barriers. inventing things and so on all since the beginning of December. I guess his team has followed him from Miami then to work on it?

• Possibly right. I see what you mean about the tenses. But Rossi says that he and his team have been surmounting difficulties, crossing new barriers. inventing things and so on all since the beginning of December. I guess his team has followed him from Miami then to work on it?

Obviously he controls his Team by internet, just like the older SK flashing away somewhere at the place of his Customer.

• The second document currently showing on the court docket for this case ("Motion to Compel", filed Feb 24 2020), outlines the plaintiff's attempts to depose Rossi as the corporate representative of Leonardo Corp. They say that Rossi is in Italy and after several dodges about when he can come back to Miami to be deposed, now tells them that he has "suffered a medical incident and could not travel at all and would need to remain in Italy".

Might be neat if Henry Johnson, the president of Leonardo Corp, had to represent the company.

• Might be neat if Henry Johnson, the president of Leonardo Corp, had to represent the company.

According to filing #296 on the court docket (available through a search beginning on this page: https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/ocs/Search.aspx), Rossi's wife, Maddalena Pascucci, has been offered for deposition in his stead. Now that would be interesting!

A document at the end of this filing shows information that the State of Florida has on Leonardo Corp. The "current principal place of business" for Leonardo Corp. is listed as 1131 Lincoln Rd Apt 601 in Miami Beach. Rossi, who is listed a CEO, is given as residing in the same street address but in Apt 505. Maddalena Pascucci is listed as Manager and residing in Apt 601.

• According to filing #296 on the court docket (available through a search beginning on this page: https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/ocs/Search.aspx), Rossi's wife, Maddalena Pascucci, has been offered for deposition in his stead. Now that would be interesting!

A document at the end of this filing shows information that the State of Florida has on Leonardo Corp. The "current principal place of business" for Leonardo Corp. is listed as 1131 Lincoln Rd Apt 601 in Miami Beach. Rossi, who is listed a CEO, is given as residing in the same street address but in Apt 505. Maddalena Pascucci is listed as Manager and residing in Apt 601.

The secret Miami factory full of unused robots waiting for instructions is in the same building, as well as the secret Customer using 22 kW of heat (plus light and thrust?) from the SK.

• PfD,

Am really hoping Buck read my original post and he is just being funny.

I don’t know whether to laugh out loud or

shake my head in disbelief that some people are really this gullible.

• A few seconds of video to watch:

Rossi's Ballerina from his Ecat SK demo

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Resonant plasma phenomenon - possibly generating excess energy - in the new Safire Sun video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Both rely on atomic hydrogen to work.

• Let's not forget our hero Rossi. Rossi is apparently the only person allowed free mobility in and out of Italy. Of course this claim has nothing to do with him avoiding a deposition in Miami by claiming he is in Italy, with a health issue that has disappeared.

1. Sven B March 16, 2020 at 1:58 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

On February 9 you estimated the test to finish sometime in March.

Now some questions on the new situation :

1: Test starts in March?

2: Test finishes in April?

3: Test more likely finishes later than April?

4: Are you now in Italy?

5: Presentation still planned for Stockholm?

6: Presentation more likely only Online?

Kind regards

Sven B

2. Translate Andrea Rossi March 16, 2020 at 4:54 AM

Sven B:

1 yes

2 I do not know

3 I do not know

4 no

5 yes

6 this will depend on the corona virus consequences

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.