Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• 3. If electricity from plasma is frippery, then I want frippery, especially if it is at about 70 percent efficiency as Rossi alleges. For demonstration purposes it would become a self sustaining electrical system in a small package, no heat turbines and electrical generators needed. End game one way or another it seems to me.

There is no doubt producing electricity is better than producing heat but why abandon heat production totally as he appears to have done. If his heat producing reactor was so reliable (5 sigma test passed) why not make or license them to others while he worked on electricity production?

• There is no doubt producing electricity is better than producing heat but why abandon heat production totally as he appears to have done. If his heat producing reactor was so reliable (5 sigma test passed) why not make or license them to others while he worked on electricity production?

Apparently the Ecat SK is not entirely reliable. Rossi has related that there are issues with the SK that cause it to shut down and his customer has to switch over to conventional power.

If I recall correctly the 5 sigma (whatever that really was) had to do with Quark X testing, which as far as I can tell was more a lab prototype, the progenitor of the SK.

• Don't believe anything Rossi says or make any sense of his demos - you're just wasting your time. It's only light entertainment by the practical joker.

Light entertainment compared to the CoVid-19 for sure.

I heard that Rossi is insisting that Cloroquine become available and used for treatment. Believe him now?

(Now it's me who's joking)

• Apparently the Ecat SK is not entirely reliable. Rossi has related that there are issues with the SK that cause it to shut down and his customer has to switch over to conventional power.

If I recall correctly the 5 sigma (whatever that really was) had to do with Quark X testing, which as far as I can tell was more a lab prototype, the progenitor of the SK.

would you please be so kind as to provide a link where rossi says these things.

1. Frank Acland March 20, 2020 at 4:50 PM

Dear Andrea,

Has the third party testing of the E-Cat SKL has started yet?

If not, has it been delayed by the CV?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi March 21, 2020 at 4:43 AM

Frank Acland:

The C.V. obviously is limiting the tests. I will give information about the tests when they will have been terminated. We can do something by Skype in this moment, waiting for the end of this sanitary tsunami

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Sure,

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/

But is not so much Rossi saying it, but Frank Ackland or a sock puppet saying something like this and Rossi saying yes. No, or a,b,c...

Close. As I recall, perhaps it was from a couple of months ago, someone asked Rossi an a,b,c question of how happy he was with the performance of the Ecat SK at the factory of the customer. As I recall, Rossi was only somewhat happy. Then Rossi divulged that the Ecat SK had suffered downtimes and the customer had to resort to backup power at those times.

Nn aside : I get my information from http://rossilivecat.com, which I presume faithfully echoes what appears on the journal of nuclear physics.

• Chloroquine is the ecat catalyst. That's why there is a shortage, Rossi has been cornering the market. The robotic factories are churning out SKL's that will just need to be disassembled for their life saving meds.

Some people have been offering that the UV light from the Ecat could be useful for disinfecting air of the SARS-COV-2 virus, and that reduced air pollution from dissemination of the Ecat would help in the fight against the virus. Rossi was not pleased:

Rossi is also not pleased that the virus is messing somewhat with the testing arrangements. If I was the virus, my single stranded RNA would unravel before the psychic energy of the man. :o

Andrea Rossi

March 16, 2020 at 4:57 AM

We are working at the maximum of our possibilities, compatibly with the recent restrictions due to the corona f…… virus,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Regarding point three: Rossi is not converting light to electricity. As I understand it, he is harvesting the electric potential differentials - from the different plasma layers of his ballerina plasma ball - into DC electricity.

Now I really wonder where you got this understanding. From Axil? Or other speculation from the other Rocket Scientists on ECW like Buck and Roland? And how exactly does one extract from the layers? Some kind of self positioning anodes and cathodes? And where does Rossi mention this in his paper that explains everything?

• Now I really wonder where you got this understanding. From Axil? Or other speculation from the other Rocket Scientists on ECW like Buck and Roland? And how exactly does one extract from the layers? Some kind of self positioning anodes and cathodes? And where does Rossi mention this in his paper that explains everything?

Dobious and speculative yes, impossible no. And I say this because my interest is in an energy source more copious than fossil fuels, that God knows we need, not the ego of the researchers. He could be completely fibbing but if he says something that inspires others to make it real I can't complain!

• Dobious and speculative yes, impossible no. And I say this because my interest is in an energy source more copious than fossil fuels, that God knows we need, not the ego of the researchers. He could be completely fibbing but if he says something that inspires others to make it real I can't complain!

So if I can paraphrase, you believe it because you want you believe it, correct? Rossi never said the things Mark said about extracting electricity from layers. It was made up by somebody. That is my point and the big problem with Rossi and his cult. Rossi says "yes" and his cult just make sh*t up.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.