Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• THHuxleynew

thanks for your relevant overview not usual in this thread.

Whether we agree or not, at least, you have something to say.

One personal point i have to add about Mizuno, i don't like how he over communicates, tangent with the lie to find money and helps.

Those buying into the fantasy accept as faith that past e-cats have worked. They can then match Rossi's recent pronouncements against what might be plausible given the claimed context. Though, if he ever had any ecat working it is not conceivable he would abandon this and struggle to get a new completely different ecat working. Disruptive new technology low cost heat generators have extraordinary value even if only prototypes as long as they can be externally tested and show useful energy generation. All Rossi's demos have claimed such properties. And Rossi we know craves adulation - he would not so avoid it could he get it.

"Worked" covers a lot of possibilities. To have a lab prototype operating or field unit operating are two levels of working. Neither of these are up to the level of working required for a mass produced commercial unit. A field Ecat working but routinely causing trouble in a customer's factory is not something to bring to market. If shortcomings in such an invention cannot be solved, yes, you need to move on. My hunch is that Rossi's Ecats simply could not stand the heat over time. Perhaps that is one reason why he is going to smaller versions. Heat issues could also why he was so driven to go electrical - he realized that electrical extraction also cooled the unit. So to people like myself it is quite conceivable that he would abandon a certain iteration of Ecat that 'worked' and move on.

Imo Rossi is far more competitive than he is someone who might crave adulation. (I don't think he craves adulation as much as he revels in his accomplishments, sharing them and encouraging people with his progress.) Rossi wants to compete and win against others, but he is also competing with and bettering his own achievements. Furthermore he is not not a sprinter seeking instant gratification after 100 metres. He is an ultra long distance runner with immense endurance and discipline. Imo many people in this day and age can't believe such a person could be for real.

• Hey Sam, for some reason that question of Francois - from a year ago - keeps getting repeated as if it were current. Maybe there is a bug in the software.

Rossi's answer was in response to this question of Francois:

1. Toussaint françois March 30, 2020 at 6:55 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi

One question please, at present the SKL has a power 100W in the future will it be possible to upscale the power of the SKL ?

Best Regards,

Toussaint François

• "Worked" covers a lot of possibilities. To have a lab prototype operating or field unit operating are two levels of working. Neither of these are up to the level of working required for a mass produced commercial unit.

That is my point. A working lab prototype would unlock vast resources and fame which Rossi has shown from past actions that he wants, and also allow productionising. The pretence that he alone is working to productise is transparent.

• "Worked" covers a lot of possibilities. To have a lab prototype operating or field unit operating are two levels of working. Neither of these are up to the level of working required for a mass produced commercial unit.

That is my point. A working lab prototype would unlock vast resources and fame which Rossi has shown from past actions that he wants, and also allow productionising. The pretence that he alone is working to productise is transparent.

Hmmm, I don't think Rossi requires vast resources, at least I haven't seen evidence of that besides possibly taking advantage of IH. If he has what he claims, yes there could be fame if he showed that prototype to appropriate validators and it became mainstream news. But that fame would not translate to success. From his blog, it's clear that his stated goal is to flood the market with a product that can't be significantly improved upon. Meaning, he would attain that 'first to market' advantage. Letting a prototype Ecat out of the bag prematurely for short term fame could well endanger that success.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I don't understand how Rossi fans are ignoring the fact that Rossi's legal team said he is quarantined in Milan, yet Rossi said he is not in Italy. Total lies by Rossi.

No issue with that!

As the new ECat Quantum Fluctuation device does not only release heat, light, trust and magnetism, it also allows you to open a portal to travel from one place to another in zero time!

This is not officially announced on the Rossi-said-blog, yet. But just a matter of time.

• No issue with that!

As the new ECat Quantum Fluctuation device does not only release heat, light, trust and magnetism, it also allows you to open a portal to travel from one place to another in zero time!

This is not officially announced on the Rossi-said-blog, yet. But just a matter of time.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't understand how Rossi fans are ignoring the fact that Rossi's legal team said he is quarantined in Milan, yet Rossi said he is not in Italy. Total lies by Rossi. Yet the ends justify the means? Great hero.

This is the day when I am to decide

whether to keep following Rossi or

not .I have decided to keep going

even if I don’t know where he is to

follow.

BTW Rossi is not a hero to me.I have

not had any hero for a long time.

But the front line workers fighting CV have become a kind of heroes for me.

• I have to admit I did struggle with

the decision.The fact that I can’t seem to give up the habit of following the blogs bothers me.

That is important Sam, and always the first step to recovery. Next, you might want

to consider the possible effects on your health and finances. However the really important

thing is to make the commitment and get yourself into a support group where you can

share with others who have in the past been similarly afflicted. Frank on ECW might know

of one: a lot of people have moved from being avid ECW posters to no longer being affected,

particularly around the time of the Court case discovery expose and subsequent Ohm's Law

breaking and ballerina shows.

THH

• I like this Support non Support group.At least I get reply’s here.

On ECW hardly any.

By the way I am in contact with

FredZ777 We are supporting each

other.👀

• I would like to remind everyone of our "Rossi Recovery Program". It is along the same lines as the Alcoholics Anonymous 1/2/3 steps, that many here I suspect are familiar with. :)

A $200 deposit into my PayPal account, will get you started onto the road of recovery.

Sorry to ruin your extra income, but Rossi and I have come to terms, and I will taking over Leonardo Corp after a transition period of a few months or so, once I learn the ropes. We will begin massive dissemination of domestic devices almost immediately, pending completion of certification, which is on course.

• Sorry to ruin your extra income, but Rossi and I have come to terms, and I will taking over Leonardo Corp

That is actually a brilliant idea! Start a blog TNJONP, (the new journal of nuclear physics) and post about your acquisition of Leonardo corp. Since Rossi has not a single reference, who could refute it? Post in depth details about his quarantine in Milan, along with TMZ style reports of his wifes tennis partners in Miami. Mention new European parners (Lego Industries). Post new adverts on ECW, but once again proclaiming it is LENR! Finally get rid of Rossi's lies.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.