Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• A.R. Responds Milan quarantine.

1. Physics Fan April 1, 2020 at 10:08 PM

Mr Rossi. I just read the legal documents from your team clearly stating you are quarantined in Milan currently, after health problems. This is quite frightening as your technology is so important to the world. Will you not finally reveal a single contact from your company in case you become even more ill and cannot continue blogging with us? Your obstinance in opening up communications is becoming selfish.

2. Andrea Rossi April 2, 2020 at 4:27 AM

Physics Fan:

Your comment does not speak well of you. It is false from the first to the last word and, honestly, it is too much differently intelligent to merit any further answer.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Not sure if AR was using (again) a sock puppet to ask himself as he does frequently (if you follow ROssi long enough you can mostly find common patterns in using grammar and language), just to calm down his crowd of followers and get rid of this kind of doubt and questions,...

Usually such kind of questions from real "doubters" are not published on his blog and are being moderated....similar to ECW.

• This is one of my recent favourites. I like it because I can see myself saying the same thing as Rossi if I were in (what I think are) his shoes.

1. Anonymous March 27, 2020 at 6:32 AM

Mr Rossi,

Many persons are writing in the blogs that the Ecat will never work, because you are working on it 10 years since and after 10 years it does not work.

Comments?

2. Andrea Rossi March 27, 2020 at 6:56 AM

Anonymous:

Too bad,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Update:

April 2, 2020 at 4:27 AM

P.S.

Dear Readers:

If this liar has sent this comment, means that there is around some trolls action to disparage me on this issue. So I just take my word that there do not exist legal documents saying I m quarantined in Milan: I am not in Milan, I am not quarantined anywhere in the world. This is just fake news. The sole reason for which I did not spam the lies of Mr “Physics Fan” is that it gave me base to give you this information.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• just to put the two together....

e45559d45e960de2493aa9ce6b1b56dcf568ea959dd7e58cdc895f0e4a99809c.jpg

• Type "Rossi, Andrea" for the Party Name, don't add dates or anything else, just use the Captcha thing and Search.

On the new page, click on the "+" on the Dockets tab.

Some of the files are giant, they are TIFF format. They can be saved. If you have Acrobat, "open with" the saved Tiff file with Acrobat, and they should open (and can be saved) as a PDF. The multipage TIFF files don't work with most image viewers. (The Search page might not work properly with mobile devices). The files also sometimes don't open properly in some browsers, One of the files (#168, marked Exhibits) is a monster 88 page document (~ 42 Mb) and will probably cause problems viewing without being downloaded first.

https://www2.miami-dadecler...

• Thanks Para, but did you or anyone else actually find the information in question, namely of Rossi being in Italy?

I see Ahlfor's image, but it says nothing of the sort. Also, Ahlfor's image says it was last updated "3 weeks, 2 days" ago. But the e-filing pictured on Para's post is dated March 20th.

• Thanks Para, but did you or anyone else actually find the information in question, namely of Rossi being in Italy?

I see Ahlfor's image, but it says nothing of the sort. Also, Ahlfor's image says it was last updated "3 weeks, 2 days" ago. But the e-filing pictured on Para's post is dated March 20th.

Document 298 claims he is in Milan.

Document 296 claims he is in Italy.

• Paradigmnoia

About engineering things you're not at level needed, it's obvious.

However, from secret services side, it appears to be your field, for which country you work, Usa, Russia, Israel, UK ?

My engineering is fine. You won’t see me adding 3 extra junctions to my thermocouples, and my calorimeter can detect my breath and body heat when I stand in front of it.

These are public documents, but if you want to blame someone, blame “Roland” who goaded me into looking into Rossi’s court costs for the IH suit. (Rossi claimed about a $million, but I think closer to $3million, but maybe Rossi’s lawyers worked on commission). I simply recalled that there was another lawsuit for non-payment of legal fees, which I thought was from one his lawyers, and expected to have been resolved years ago. I thought that some insight was possible from the documents there. But surprise, the lawsuit was still dragging on, and these little apples are falling from it. Anyone can look this stuff up. Rossi has dug himself so many holes it was only a matter of time until he fell into one.

• Official Post

We shall all miss his puppet shows.

Honestly, for me is this the Rossi Show soundtrack that always comes to my mind ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Document 298 claims he is in Milan.

Document 296 claims he is in Italy.

Ok, thanks. It's docket 299 (not 298) from March 20 that has the typos and has Rossi and his wife quarantined in Milan, Italy.

Docket 296 from Feb 24 has Rossi in Italy.

Maybe Andrea should have a chat with his Counsel Rodolfo Nunez because someone is not getting the story right.

• Ok, thanks. It's docket 299 (not 298) from March 20 that has the typos and has Rossi and his wife quarantined in Milan, Italy.

Docket 296 from Feb 24 has Rossi in Italy.

An extra document from some other case slipped in there too.

You may add documents 302 and 303 to the list of Milan references.

Maybe Andrea should have a chat with his Counsel Rodolfo Nunez because someone is not getting the story right.

Huh... I wonder how that happened?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.