Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• it won't be surprising finally this is already the case here on LenrForum, so many non-certified profiles and probably some of them in the hands of disinformation services, However barty is sleeping peacefully, so everything is fine.

Is it possible that Rossi get somebody else to maintain his blog. A bit of inconsistent yes, no, secret answers is ok but one in a while the ghost Rossi goes verbose and we all notice selight difference in style.

• That’s the truth A.R. deleted the post.

Maybe he realized he might of hurt

Physics Fans feelings.

He didn't hurt my feelings, I am pissed at his lying and defamation of me posting facts.

I believe he removed the post because his lawyer told him to, before the Miami judge gets a copy and it causes him to end up in jail for blatant lies to the court (if he is not in Milan, as he says)

• The only thing I said on my JONP is I read his legal teams filing saying he is quarantined in Milan. Is that not the unequivocal truth? How can it be "as I see it?"

How do you see that Physics Fan

is Physics For Dummies?

Wrong!!!!!!!!!

I was the sock puppet.

Didn't you notice we have the same first name? Physics:)

If you check his blog he deleted these lying posts now. His lawyers probably told him his direct contradiction to their filings was going to get him in trouble. And since he now publicly defamed me, I need to find a lawyer to sue his ass.

• After some more time, the curtain of the Wizzard of Oz will fall (be dragged away) also to you, sam12 .

I've followed Rossi for such a long time (since 2009, if I remember correctly), in special during the Doral incident and the documents filed under oath, that's maybe something you have to learn/read, to correcty your opinion/thinking about A.R..

Just use Okhams's razor!

Sorry, English is not my native language, but you will understand the point, I think.

Stay healthy, physically and mentally!

• Mark U comments on Rossi blog.

1. Mark U April 4, 2020 at 2:49 PM

Dear Andrea,

I’m curious: which of your Ecat developments (hot Cat, QuarkX, EcatSK, EcatSKL ) have been the most gratifying to you, while you were working on them?

Also, and if you are inclined, could you summarize in a few words what you have felt for each one of your Ecat iterations?

You mentioned in a recent post about Thomas Florek’s music in

http://www.ecatskdemo.com

Personally I was quite delighted by the music and light humorous touch of the EcatSK video. Also, seeing the Ballerina was the highlight of the last demo for me. I look forward to your demonstration of the EcatSK Leonardo and hope your voice has recovered well.

Cheers from Canada

PS I am a new poster and up until today I have only read your blog at rossilivecat.com . Now that I see the posts here on journal-of-nuclear-physics.com , I notice that your answer to Kory earlier today appeared as “No” on rossilivecat.com, but “Yes” on journal-of-nuclear-physics.com !

2. Andrea Rossi April 4, 2020 at 3:17 PM

Mark U:

All of them are my sons, but , as Ferrari used to say about his cars, “the best is always the next”. As a consequense of this consideration, the best is the SKL, albeit each of them has gratified our Team with a strong emotion. But now we are completely absorbed by the SKL, that I consider our masterpiece.

Nonetheless, perhaps the most emotional moment has been in 1999 in Manchester, New Hampshire, where Leonardo Corp has been born in 1996, it was March and for the first time I measured an excess of energy in the very first prototype, a very small thing, with several Watts of power. That has been the beginning.

About the dicotomy between the comment – answer to Kory, the answer is YES, the no was a typo that probably has been corrected later also on

http://www.rossilivecat.com

Thank you for having posted !

Warm Regards

A.R.

• After some more time, the curtain of the Wizzard of Oz will fall (be dragged away) also to you, sam12 .

I've followed Rossi for such a long time (since 2009, if I remember correctly), in special during the Doral incident and the documents filed under oath, that's maybe something you have to learn/read, to correcty your opinion/thinking about A.R..

Just use Okhams's razor!

Sorry, English is not my native language, but you will understand the point, I think.

Stay healthy, physically and mentally!

I think I am confused.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Found this video and now more confused.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Am beginning to see how religious cults get started and grow. I do not know what turns some relatively smart people into rather gullible blind obedient automatons, but I’m sure some ambitious grad student or PhD candidate could do a proper job.

If the cult member witnesses the doctrine supported by miracles deminstated on a daily basis. then the belief is strongly sustained as real.

• He also re-writes other people’s comments sometimes.

Rossi uses his blog to say things that he wants to get out in public, bit for some reason that I don't understand, he wants to act in a passive reactive way. So he selects posts that he can respond to. Sometimes to get better his point across in an answer, he rewrites the question.

• If the cult member witnesses the doctrine supported by miracles deminstated on a daily basis. then the belief is strongly sustained as real.

axil,

The weak minded are easily preyed upon,

easily manipulated, easily led, easily mid-led

easy to identify and very easily targeted.

Take a trip over Ecat World and visit a host of same.

• R67

I have seen you and PFD post over there.

O i forgot you are trying to save the World from Rossi.

Tests Going Well.

1. Gerard McEk April 5, 2020 at 7:33 AM

Dear Andrea,

How are the tests going? Are you happy about the progress?

About the SKL details:

Max electrical Power: 100 W

85% of the total power generated by the SKL can effectively be used as electrical output power in SSM

Cube sizes: 10x10x10 cm

Weight: 800 grams

Please stay healthy, Kind regards Gerard.

2. Andrea Rossi April 5, 2020 at 8:29 AM

Gerard McEk:

The tests are proceeding well and I continue to be very optimist.

Advise taken of your move for the quest. ( He,he,he )

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• 100w interesting, were did that come from?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.