Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• This whole Rossi blog guessing game of the attributes of a non-existent device is complete idiocy. How anyone cannot read that blog and immediately know these are a bunch or morons is beyond me.

Why aren't they playing a guessing game like "Where in the world is Rossi SanDiego".

The only real evidence we have is his lawyers insisting he is quarantined in Milan, and Rossi forcefully saying that is not true.

• PfD, if I'm understanding correctly, in time we will see the Ecat SKL device on video, demoed. That video will presumably include some people who were witness to the demo.

So the question is not whether the device exists, it is whether it actually performs as Rossi has indicated and as the video will presumably show.

What will be interesting to see is if the demo will be sufficiently persuasive ; persuasive enough to keep tentative believers from abandoning ship, as more than a few are (I suspect) are about to do so. People have only so much patience.

• Strange:

• Buck April 1, 2020 at 7:18 PM

Dear Andrea,

this is a simple wish to you, your team, the team of the testing agency, as well as all the clients who have their own team members present:

Stay well, be healthy.

Respectfully,

Mason

1. Buck April 6, 2020 at 5:04 AM

Hi, Mr. Rossi.

You said, that Your reference of measuring energy is “amount of information per unit space time”.

Do You reference both directions ( input and output ) with the same definition of energy ?

Regards

Buck

• Buck April 6, 2020 at 6:34 AM

THx for the quick reply.

Now it is clear, how You measure netto win.

Your conclusions of Yur measurement are based on a very common effect, which is called “Dunning Kruger Effect”.

You can read about it.

Regards

Buck

• Andrea Rossi April 6, 2020 at 7:31 AM

Buck:

You did not understand my comments. I am talking of definition of Energy in general, not of measurements of the energy consumed and the energy generated by the Ecat ! The theoretical concept of the definition of Energy is one thing, the measurement of Wh consumed and generated by an apparatus are a totally different issue. You correctly cite the Dunning Kruger Effect, but your text gives evidence that such psychological effect is referred to you: the matter of the fact is that you really have not been able to understand what I wrote while, along the Dunning Kruger Effect, at the same time you are not able to recognize this and introject in others your different way to be intelligent.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Mason April 6, 2020 at 12:02 PM

Dear Andrea,

this is a simple wish to you, your team, the team of the testing agency, as well as all the clients who have their own team members present:

Stay well, be healthy.

Respectfully,

Mason

ps. My guess:

– Electrical Power Output: 1 kiloWatt

– Conversion Efficiency: 85%

– Dimensions: 90x90x90 mm

– Unit weight (excluding the control unit): 95 grams

• These are easily verifiable numbers

46000 total reads =

43000 reads for the SK paper +

3000 reads for all the other Rossi papers combined

These numbers are quite high for the researchgate standards but it's important to remember that the quality of a paper has nothing to do with its popularity!

• "As evidenced by the recent upsurge in toilet paper sales"

>>> True

US9115913B1

"An apparatus for heating fluid includes a tank for holding fluid to be heated, and a fuel wafer in fluid communication with the fluid. The fuel wafer includes a fuel mixture including reagents and a catalyst, and an electrical resistor or other heat source in thermal communication with the fuel mixture and the catalyst."

• Rossi competitors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/a…s-compact-fusion-reactor/

"Theoretically, Pais’ concept could produce upwards of one gigawatt (one billion watts) to 1 terawatt (one trillion watts) of power from just a megawatt (one million watts) of energy input. "

"If it sounds like science fiction, that’s because it sort of is."

"Some even said that this may be a disinformation operation, an attempt to divert America’s peer competitors to pursue a technological dead end."

• https://www.forbes.com/sites/a…s-compact-fusion-reactor/

"Theoretically, Pais’ concept could produce upwards of one gigawatt (one billion watts) to 1 terawatt (one trillion watts) of power from just a megawatt (one million watts) of energy input. "

"If it sounds like science fiction, that’s because it sort of is."

It looks (see patent) like a brain exercise only! It uses classic physics known not to work for fusion and does not explain what will happen with the nice neutron flux..what is a no go!

The description (patent) is superficial only and claims a vacuum, of 10e-5 torr is needed. Thus only 10e13 particles are present.... what is bare nonsense for a fusion device as e.g. if d+d goes to 3-H -H this just doubles the pressure or the opposite in the d+d --> 3-He +n case here we are not even talking about heating to Millions of degrees. This density fluctuations is what causes the instabilities seen in any kinetic fusion reactor that cannot be handled by electronics providing a magnetic containment.

This is a true Rossi like patent!

• Mixing important and serious true information with other ridicule is an effective disinformation strategy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://youtu.be/lLLn_t0ItXY

• Mixing important and serious true information with other ridicule is an effective disinformation strategy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://youtu.be/lLLn_t0ItXY

You can glean a lot of interesting stuff from these people, but you have to have a firm foundation in reality and your belief system or the disinformation and spiritualism will clog the understanding of important streams of info.

• Ahlfors

This is not because you don't have enough talent to deeply understand a patent that you should be denigrated it !

Just because you excel in copy/paste so it doesn't make you a king for the future of science.

The need for a thin slice here is really very justified but it remains another galaxy for you.

• This is you the vicious manipulator, unnecessarily and constantly negative that must be eradicated from the planet Lenr, for sure !

you hurt your ego little bear, how sad for you.<X||

Well I just tried to post on ECW and found out I was banned. I guess it had to do with legal documents in the public domain. Can we finally take down this Rossi charlatan and his enablers especially Frank?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.