Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• This is you the vicious manipulator, unnecessarily and constantly negative that must be eradicated from the planet Lenr, for sure !

you hurt your ego little bear, how sad for you.<X||

Cydonia gets added to the list of charlatans who are the Rossi enablers who must be brought down. Can you not read the blatant lies? What in Rossi's legal filings vs his statements are not felony perjury?

• You are right PhysicsForDummies continue to stay in your creed the dummy world.

Whether we share my ideas, or not, it doesn't matter but I try to make forums i share live positively on my side and I wasn't ridiculed at ECW like you the perfect anonyme.

How much does Dewey Weaver continue to pay you to keep bashing ?

David FOJT

Cydonia gets added to the list of charlatans who are the Rossi enablers who must be brought down. Can you not read the blatant lies? What in Rossi's legal filings vs his statements are not felony perjury?

• You are right PhysicsForDummies continue to stay in your creed the dummy world.

Whether we share my ideas, or not, it doesn't matter but I try to make forums i share live positively on my side and I wasn't ridiculed at ECW like you the perfect anonyme.

How much does Dewey Weaver continue to pay you to keep bashing ?

David FOJT

Yes, six out of a dozen ECW posters bothered to say anything at all, one of whom was just pushing his Mills agenda as usual. A little less than replied to Director’s giant post.

“Paid by Dewey” and “Are you Dewey?”, etc., are the typical lame, can’t come up with a substantive reply, last resort type of replies expected of weak and lazy minds. I might have expected better, if the bar wasn’t set so low already.

• Cydonia gets added to the list of charlatans who are the Rossi enablers who must be brought down. Can you not read the blatant lies? What in Rossi's legal filings vs his statements are not felony perjury?

Actually it is just False Statements. Still potentially punishable by fines, and/or jail time, and/or sanctions depending on how much the statements alter the course of the suit, waste time, and angers the Court.

• The funny thing is that the Plaintiff, IST, is in the business of mining metadata from emails, etc., for court purposes.
    So they are perfectly equipped to check any emails from Rossi since January and see where they originated.

Probably this would not be allowed unless there was reason to believe that there was reasonable doubt as to his location. Which Rossi has supplied.

• Ahhahhaah great my friend Paradigmnoia !

Ultimately this is you the great lenr inquisitor who decides which musical note sounds clear or not... hahahhaa

That you no longer support Rossi's mode of communication, Trump style, but the so discreet Mills, what did it hurt you? Also the passionate Director, always positive in his approach to Lenr?

Finally, your only objective for you and your roommate in your pig pond is to always put this thread ahead.

Please please, my only one inquisitor friend, could you share your essays, your great Lenr papers, so that we can have a comparison of ideas between men, you know what I'm talking about ?

Yes, six out of a dozen ECW posters bothered to say anything at all, one of whom was just pushing his Mills agenda as usual. A little less than replied to Director’s giant post.

“Paid by Dewey” and “Are you Dewey?”, etc., are the typical lame, can’t come up with a substantive reply, last resort type of replies expected of weak and lazy minds. I might have expected better, if the bar wasn’t set so low already.

• Cydonia ,

Mills bothers me not at all. I only mentioned him in the context of the replies to your paper.

I am not sure what you intend about Rossi’s communications, but Trump style seems about right.

Director, so passionate that he has stormed out of here twice, threatening to erase all his posts, and yet will probably return (again) despite the promises to the contrary. Fine with me, but I would prefer that he doesn’t require a new nick.

And, as always, I am against lies, deception, and intentional misdirection involving LENR studies. The ones that pollute the facts for their own benefit undermine the hard work and truthful results of those who might actually move the science forward. Probably tens of, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of resources have been wasted following up on Rossi baloney. Millions, if one includes the IH debacle. Maybe every now and then some good results could come from real studies of his crap, but that is an accident, not to be praised any more than a car accident should be that causes the loss of a hand that results in improved dexterity of the other hand, over time.

• Paradigmnoia ...the IH debacle. Consider this, if it were not for Rossi, IH would never have raised the money - mostly from UK old age pensioners savings via Woodfprd - they are alleged to be spending on LENR right now. It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good.

Or perhaps Brillouin might have been funded much heavier instead (if they would allow it), or many other far more deserving (than Rossi) possible partners looked into. If grandma had wheels, she could be a wheelbarrow...

• No - Rossi was the trigger for IH. Rossi did well out of it, IH did well out of it, Darden got his $10M back plus a lot more and the only ones who paid were Woodford's investors. And who persuaded Woodford to invest?? Rossi, or IH>

And again, there is progress in spite of Rossi, not because of him. Over $15 million was spent to show that Rossi has absolutely nothing of value, and even after that, people still drink the Rossi Kool Aid.

• I have no doubt he is in Italy. You are chasing a shadow.

Para is only pointing out that ROSSI is stating on HIS blog that HE is in the US and that people are lying about him.

You are stating that he is definitely in Italy.

Someone is wrong. Rossi is either lying (he absolutely knows where he is) or you are wrong!

So if Rossi is stating he is in the US are you willing to say based upon your knowledge that he is in Italy, will you say that he is lying?

The question Para is stating is that Rossi is telling JONP followers he is in the US and those stating otherwise are miscreants.

You are stating there is no doubt he is in Italy.

So you can say Rossi is lying?

And again, there is progress in spite of Rossi, not because of him. Over $15 million was spent to show that Rossi has absolutely nothing of value, and even after that, people still drink the Rossi Kool Aid.

No need to argue Rossi misdeeds with some. It is the old adage..... the "enemy of my enemy is my friend". IH is a capital venture firm and is by definition evil.

Forget the real scientist that IH is funding such as Higgins, Cravens, etc. (to my understanding have nothing bad to say about IH at all), they must be evil by association to a capital venture firm as well... or simply not talked about because they do not support the agenda.

Rossi is against IH,..... therefore he will be given the thumbs up and a free pass on EVERY clear transgression that he has made and continues to make.

Rossi states he is in the US. Has posted it on his blog. Is he lying or not? This is a simple black and white question. But it likely will be side stepped and not answered.

• Bob#2 ,

It is not Rossi saying that he is in the USA. (He could be?)

Rossi says on JoNP that he is not in Italy, and not in quarantine anywhere (wherever that is), and where he is, is secret. The Leonardo legal responses are quite explicitly the opposite. If he is in Milan, I hope he stays safe and well. The oft-floated Stockholm/Sweden area for self isolation is possible, but perhaps then the Testers are somewhat near and rather free to wander over to Rossi and the SvenKullanderLeonardo machine?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.