Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• No - Rossi was the trigger for IH. Rossi did well out of it, IH did well out of it, Darden got his $10M back plus a lot more and the only ones who paid were Woodford's investors. And who persuaded Woodford to invest?? Rossi, or IH>

And again, there is progress in spite of Rossi, not because of him. Over $15 million was spent to show that Rossi has absolutely nothing of value, and even after that, people still drink the Rossi Kool Aid.

• I have no doubt he is in Italy. You are chasing a shadow.

Para is only pointing out that ROSSI is stating on HIS blog that HE is in the US and that people are lying about him.

You are stating that he is definitely in Italy.

Someone is wrong. Rossi is either lying (he absolutely knows where he is) or you are wrong!

So if Rossi is stating he is in the US are you willing to say based upon your knowledge that he is in Italy, will you say that he is lying?

The question Para is stating is that Rossi is telling JONP followers he is in the US and those stating otherwise are miscreants.

You are stating there is no doubt he is in Italy.

So you can say Rossi is lying?

And again, there is progress in spite of Rossi, not because of him. Over $15 million was spent to show that Rossi has absolutely nothing of value, and even after that, people still drink the Rossi Kool Aid.

No need to argue Rossi misdeeds with some. It is the old adage..... the "enemy of my enemy is my friend". IH is a capital venture firm and is by definition evil.

Forget the real scientist that IH is funding such as Higgins, Cravens, etc. (to my understanding have nothing bad to say about IH at all), they must be evil by association to a capital venture firm as well... or simply not talked about because they do not support the agenda.

Rossi is against IH,..... therefore he will be given the thumbs up and a free pass on EVERY clear transgression that he has made and continues to make.

Rossi states he is in the US. Has posted it on his blog. Is he lying or not? This is a simple black and white question. But it likely will be side stepped and not answered.

• Bob#2 ,

It is not Rossi saying that he is in the USA. (He could be?)

Rossi says on JoNP that he is not in Italy, and not in quarantine anywhere (wherever that is), and where he is, is secret. The Leonardo legal responses are quite explicitly the opposite. If he is in Milan, I hope he stays safe and well. The oft-floated Stockholm/Sweden area for self isolation is possible, but perhaps then the Testers are somewhat near and rather free to wander over to Rossi and the SvenKullanderLeonardo machine?

• I believe his car repair shop was called Rossi Brothers and a twin would explain how he broke the 24 hour running record ))

Rossi Brothers wasn't his car repair shop but just the next door business of his industrial shed/laboratory in Bologna back in 2011 where he developed the first ecat version (like the foil wrapped salami one).

Tire shop guys where involved just because, as good neighbors, they always lent him the coffee machine during the shows.

I doubt they were still in touch after that he moved to Miami.

Just out of curiosity i googled a little bit the nearby.

There still is a similar business but it look like they removed the initial "E"

• So now both JONP and E-Cat World have both completely scoured themselves of any rational dissenters. All posters must be congratulatory and make gratuitous guesses about the nebulous performance and physical characteristics of a non-existent device. Pretty soon there will be online party rooms for celebration and libation over the greatness of Rossi. This reminds me of Heaven's Gate and comet Hale Bopp, where the followers of a similar cult all committed suicide here in San Diego.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group)

• I don't get it. Can you explain the joke? That always makes a joke funnier. Does Rossi use wood constuction and hammers with faces? I believe that he has modernized to Home Depot plumbing and irrigation parts as we all know. As far as the inquisition line. I dont get that either because I believe Rossi professes to be a devout catholic, however he feels free to lie through his teeth and rip people off throughout his pathetic life. The inquisition would silence his skeptics, not Rossi.

• Frank asks A.R what he is doing.

1. Frank Acland April 17, 2020 at 10:58 AM

Dear Andrea,

What kinds of tasks are you doing these days in connection with the E-Cat SKL development?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi April 17, 2020 at 1:28 PM

Frank Acland:

Measurements aimed to obtain the highest possible efficiency combined with the maximum possible reliability. Designing and redesigning the assebly.

Until we are in the period of grace of the R&D the modifications are fast and cheap, while when we will be in the phase of massive production , modifications will be very expensive. So we must now make all the possible tests and combinations, and compare the results. The corona virus period can be taken advantage of as a sort of an incubator of improvements: any negative event must be turned into a positive chance, which is what I always made in the not easy course of my life.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The corona virus period can be taken advantage of as a sort of an incubator of improvements: any negative event must be turned into a positive chance, which is what I always made in the not easy course of my life.

1. Warm Regards,

A.R.

The Coronavirus period can be taken advantage of by Rossi to delay any testing of his non-existent device, and more importantly delay his court appearance because he is quarantined in Milan, or not in Italy at all, depending on whether you believe him or his lawyers.