Hello DR Rossi

Can you give any kind of

a picture how the remote

testing with the client is done.

Regards

Sam

2. Andrea Rossi April 26, 2020 at 9:54 AM

Sam:

I make measurements directed by them with cameras that show all of them. They say “please do this”, I comply.

Obviously this is just a provisional methodology that has to be eventually repeated directly by them when the Covid 19 restrictions will have been lifted.

Anyway, it is useful, and very interesting, as provisional and incomplete as it might be.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Frank Acland April 25, 2020 at 6:39 PM

Dear Andrea,

I want to see if I am understanding correctly:

You said the party you are currently doing testing with (remotely for now) is a client:

1- who is paying for the the testing ?

2- Is this client also a potential global partner (dependant on the results of the testing)?

Many thanks and best wishes,

Frank Acland

4. Translate Andrea Rossi April 26, 2020 at 3:12 AM

Frank Acland:

1- the clients

2- yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• So apparently Rossi is unable to ship a device to the testers? That makes perfect sense. It is a 10cm x 10cm x 10cm cube, too big to fit in FedEx envelope.

I have frequently seen many large global companies spend big bucks without a prototype in their possession.

Ross said "They say “please do this", I comply". Damn, I really wish I was one of the testers!!!!!!!

"Mr. Rossi, please do the Macarena. Nice moves, thanks.

Ok now, see that banana on the table?, I want you to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Ok now, see that cactus?...."

• Sam,

How about asking a relevant question, like:

“Andrea, can you tell us if any variation of your Ecat has ever produced

Energy Out>Energy In”?

• Sam,

How about asking a relevant question, like:

“Andrea, can you tell us if any variation of your Ecat has ever produced

Energy Out>Energy In”?

It's already been done:

Steven N. Karels

April 8, 2020 at 3:01 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

You indicate to date, a single Controller is needed to control a single eCat SKL.

1. Is the combined power consumption of the Controller and the eCat SKL less than the electrical output of the eCat SKL?

2. Is the power consumption of the Controller less than the power consumption of a single eCat SKL?

3. Is it your plan that a single Controller will be able to manage several eCat SKL units?

Andrea Rossi

April 9, 2020 at 1:45 AM

Steven N. Karels:

1. of course

2. yes

3. yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

You'll be very pleased to hear this (just in case you doubted):

A follower

April 25, 2020 at 1:43 AM

Dr Rossi,

Are you sure that the Ecat SKL will be massively distributed ?

Andrea Rossi

April 25, 2020 at 3:11 AM

A follower:

Yes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

You'll be further excited to hear about this:

WaltC

April 18, 2020 at 3:17 PM

Dr. Rossi,

I’m sure you’re well ahead of me on this– it would be noteworthy if your robotic helpers were powered by E-Cat SKLs while they were busy building new E-Cat SKLs. It fits the notion that the cook who samples their own cooking becomes the first to realize what needs to be improved.

Have you any plans along those lines?

Thanks, WaltC

Andrea Rossi

April 18, 2020 at 7:30 PM

WaltC:

Of course !

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• You forgot that he cured cancer and the common cold and has the infallible plan on how to defeat Donald Trump (apologies for a brief foray into a forbidden subject -- will not happen until the election).

• Everyone we are missing major news on JONP. According to the posters questions which have been answered "yes" by Rossi, there are many different partner companies all over the world, who all have the ability and know how to manufacture it. And in his answer to Frank, the agreements have been signed. I would cut and paste these Q&A's but I will leave that for Sam and Mark. The world is now saved and I was wrong. Rossi is the most brilliant scientists since Newton.

• Everyone we are missing major news on JONP. According to the posters questions which have been answered "yes" by Rossi, there are many different partner companies all over the world, who all have the ability and know how to manufacture it. And in his answer to Frank, the agreements have been signed. I would cut and paste these Q&A's but I will leave that for Sam and Mark. The world is now saved and I was wrong. Rossi is the most brilliant scientists since Newton.

Oh, that's neat.

However, most companies that make things should be able to make it, since Rossi can make it with parts off the shelf already.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.