Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Oh, that's neat.

However, most companies that make things should be able to make it, since Rossi can make it with parts off the shelf already.

One probably should distinguish making the Ecat SKL module (which is apparently not too difficult) from making the cigarette box sized controller box and also the fuel wafer. Just some days ago Rossi said even the weight of the fuel wafer was confidential.

Everyone we are missing major news on JONP. According to the posters questions which have been answered "yes" by Rossi, there are many different partner companies all over the world, who all have the ability and know how to manufacture it. And in his answer to Frank, the agreements have been signed. I would cut and paste these Q&A's but I will leave that for Sam and Mark. The world is now saved and I was wrong. Rossi is the most brilliant scientists since Newton.

Yeah yeah, everyone wants in now. THH is even excited about the virtual version. Perhaps Rossi will have mercy upon you and accept you into the flock? No guarantees.

On a serious note (I think), yes indeed there has been some juicy news flowing lately from Rossi's blog.

To summarize:

The size, weight and power density of the Ecat SKL is compatible with air travel.

Ecat SKL testing protocols were mutually agreed upon by Rossi and the testers.

Testers include some customers and investors. These are global and on four continents.

Potential customers include an electrical utility and perhaps an electric car company. Some agreements (about what, don't know) have already been signed.

Pertinent blog extracts below

Frank Acland

April 27, 2020 at 7:21 AM

Dear Andrea,

Are you currently doing the online/skype testing you describe with just one company, or are you doing it with multiple companies?

Thank you,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi

April 27, 2020 at 1:39 PM

Frank Acland:

I am doing the test via Skype with companies of America, Europe, Asia and Africa.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Raffaele Bongo

April 27, 2020 at 3:37 PM

Question to Dr. Rossi

Can you tell us if the W / P and W / V ratios of the current E-Cat SKL are compatible with land, sea and air transport.

Best regards

Raffaele

Andrea Rossi

April 28, 2020 at 5:12 AM

Raffaele Bongo:

Yes, they are compatible.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Frank Acland

April 28, 2020 at 9:08 PM

Dear Andrea,

1. Are the companies on multiple continents who are witnessing your Skype testing prospective customers, or prospective investors?

2. Are these companies working together, or are they each dealing with you separately?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi

April 29, 2020 at 2:43 AM

Frank Acland:

1- both

2- separately

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Brokeeper

April 29, 2020 at 9:35 AM

Dear Andrea,

(much snipped)

You stated last November: to avoid bottlenecks, the SKL module has been designed using parts already off the shelf and are already manufactured in millions of pcs per year.

1. Is this still true?

2. Do these companies potentially have the capability to manufacture SKL modules?

Brokeeper

Andrea Rossi

April 29, 2020 at 9:55 AM

Brokeeper:

Thank you for your kind words.

Answers:

1- yes

2- yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Frank Acland

May 1, 2020 at 11:56 AM

Dear Andrea,

You have said that the first E-Cat SKL product will be an industrial one.

1. Are any of your prospective industrial customers intending to use the SKL to generate electricity for their own operations?

2. Are any of your prospective customers utilities who are hoping to use the E-Cat SKL to feed electricity to the grid?

3. Are any of your prospective customers hoping to use the E-Cat SKL to power electric vehicles?

Many thanks and best regards,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi

May 1, 2020 at 1:11 PM

Frank Acland:

1. yes

2. yes

3. yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Frank Acland

May 2, 2020 at 5:30 AM

Dear Andrea,

What do you think the chances are that you will make actual deals with some of the people you are showing the E-Cat SKL to?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi

May 2, 2020 at 11:04 AM

Frank Acland:

Several agreements already have been signed.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Daniel G. Zavela

May 2, 2020 at 10:47 AM

Dear Dr. Rossi,

Glad the independent testing is going well.

Questions:

1- Did you design the test method or did your clients?

2- What is the defines a “Successful Test”?

3- What is the agreed upon target as to when the independent testing will be complete?

Having been through an independent testing process myself, I know these can be a very tense and emotionally demanding time for you.

I wish you the best of good luck.

Best Regards,

Daniel G. Zavela

Andrea Rossi

May 2, 2020 at 11:07 AM

Daniel G. Zavela:

1- the protocol has been agred upon in collaboration

2- this has been defined in the protocol, that is under NDA

3- same as above

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Brokeeper

May 2, 2020 at 11:50 AM

Dear Andrea,

It may be safely to assume these prospective client/investors/testers require the same highest NDA security for manufacturing the E-Cats.

In risk of being the slowest brick in the pile, I have these questions:

1. Are these companies not just capable of but also will begin to manufacture the E-Cats for themselves and distribution throughout their regions?

2. If so, was it also a safer consideration to scatter these many global companies because of their respective understanding of its region’s IP patent law’s and in a better position to monitor and enforce those laws?

With much respect,

Brokeeper

Andrea Rossi

May 2, 2020 at 2:19 PM

Brokeeper:

1. yes

2. also

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Mark, these developments are stupendous. I am curious, has any company or individual who works with Rossi come forward to support these extraordinary claims? One important post everyone missed is that Rossi indicated the ecat source is zero point energy, when that assertion was made (via standard JONP reader logic rules, failure to refute = agreement) Where is Axil and his crow eating contest? There is going to be a run on crow in the supermarkets when Rossi irrefutably demonstrates infinite COP on Skype, in his house with attached lab which is definitely not in Italy or the US.

• A new energy is urgently needed, let anyone make it, so as not to pump oil from the bowels of the planet !!!!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Oppy

May 2, 2020 at 6:52 PM

Dr Rossi,

how can the theoretical system proposed in

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

be valid with elementary charged particles that are point like shaped ?

Oppy

Andrea Rossi

May 3, 2020 at 4:39 AM

Oppy:

the electric field generated by a point-like charged particle should have an intinite energy, which obviously is impossible. Point-like charged particles cannot exist.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Rossi researchgate paper is related to Oliver Consa electron model

https://vixra.org/author/oliver_consa

Is this model reliable and realistic ?

• All going according to plan.

What skeptics and and Rossiphobes here don't realise is the logical consequence of his (entirely consistent for 10 years +) strategy.

Rossi wants to have a massively attractive industrial offering to sell in quantity before his many competitors realise he is not a charlatan.

All the apparent scientific flakiness - e.g. claiming in the hydrofusion test that a non-working device was working because it appeared to be so when measured the wrong way is exactly calibrated to make all serious commentators think he has nothing and is technically incompetent. His spending so much time on his blog, talking to weird ECW fans, is similarly part of the act.

I claim strong evidence for this: what actions has he ever done that do not make him look like a charlatan?

It is all a question of time, but we can be as confident as we have ever been that he is close now to the big reveal.

THH

• One probably should distinguish making the Ecat SKL module (which is apparently not too difficult) from making the cigarette box sized controller box and also the fuel wafer. Just some days ago Rossi said even the weight of the fuel wafer was confidential.

It is all simple crap, made from off the shelf parts, except the parts that are brand new materials invented just for use by Rossi to resist the pressure of 2 eV.

• Everyone we are missing major news on JONP. According to the posters questions which have been answered "yes" by Rossi, there are many different partner companies all over the world, who all have the ability and know how to manufacture it. And in his answer to Frank, the agreements have been signed. I would cut and paste these Q&A's but I will leave that for Sam and Mark. The world is now saved and I was wrong. Rossi is the most brilliant scientists since Newton.

Thanks for the update.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BTW: What happened during the Doral "1MW-Reactor" incident? What was the "incident"?

Was it when somebody (partners/investors) realized that the plant wasn't producing more energy than that was use to feed it?

Yes, that's correct. And Rossi sued than the partner/investor (Industrial Heat LLC).

Was a long ongoing story, including the deposition of statements under oath.

Than, just before it went in front of a jury, they settled.

• You've got to hand it to Rossi, he's diabolically clever in manoeuvring IH to cough up the readies. Maybe there is still a slim chance he will come up with a working reactor if he's all that clever? One can only hope when little else is bearing fruit. Maybe his little blue box contains a plasma-driven miniature R20? More likely just more hot air but it's entertaining and good for a laugh at least. Good old Rossi!

• Mike Phalen on Rossi blog

May 9, 2020 at 12:54 PM

Hi Dr. Rossi,

I’ve decided to organize a recorded, round table Skype call with 4 or 5 of the 84,000 scientists who have read your paper on ResearchGate.org. I’m curious to know what all the excitement is about from the scientists’ perspective.

The subjects I’d like the scientists to discuss during the meeting are:

1. Their overall opinion of the paper

2. The accuracy of the concepts and math in the paper

3. An explanation of the paper in terms that can be understood by non-physicists

To your readers: I am looking for highly qualified scientists who have an account on ResearchGate.org that have read and understand Dr. Rossi’s paper: E-Cat SK and long-range particle interactions. More details and contact information are in this new video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-RZGsAyvxg

I have put a link to this new video at the beginning of my video: “Summary of Andrea Rossi’s E cat The Mother Of All Black Swan Events” at https://theRossiEffect.org. I've determined that approximately 25% of the viewers of the Black Swan video are scientists with accounts on ResearchGate.

Good luck with the current tests, Mike

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.