Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• You do realize he won't answer right? Well I mean an answer with any content. He might say sorry I cannot answer, or say it is confidential, but I don't consider that an answer.

You will have to make up bogus yes/no questions subject to interpretation and future speculation and extrapolation by the peanut gallery.

Pfd,

As previously noted, you cannot argue faith

with the faithful.

There is nothing that anyone anywhere can say or do that will keep the faithful from their appointed rounds.

Some, make these appointed rounds thru JoNP, cuts/paste the assembled Rossi drivel

into context that suits his belief system.

Trying to penetrate this faith with arguments of logic and reason is a fools errand.

I find Rossi et al almost as entertaining as a midnight Three Stooges Film Festival.

• I find Rossi et al almost as entertaining as a midnight Three Stooges Film Festival.

I find him and his followers entertaining too. Part of me wants to see him in prison, the other part of me realizes I wiould miss this entertainment. And God forbid the few here at LF that sort of believe him like Mark and Sam stop posting. Who would we get to argue with then? Axil and WCG and Director have all pretty much bailed, and Adrian Ashfield, may he RIP.

• They where entertaining.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you like the trailer full movie here.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can the customer pick out a specific pattern and color?

• Can someone wake me up if this is becoming even just a little bit interesting again?..

Wake up Barty! Heinz Sause is posting on JONP again. Time to Ketchup. His posts are delicious.

Sweden and Germany are now accused by Rossi of being idiots.

Heinz Sause

May 20, 2020 at 8:56 AM

Hello, dear Dr Rossi,

Which European Country is showing more interest in your Ecat technology ?

With kind regards,

Heinz Sause

Andrea Rossi

May 20, 2020 at 9:11 AM

Hein Sause:

Sweden, Germany.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The answer is simple: once AR conceives of/imagines about a new magnificence the can only be satisfied by creating such a new magnificence and any earlier models or iterations must, per force, be dropped and forgotten

• Would someone, if possible, translate that to a language spoken on earth?

• Official Post

Had to go check to see if you were serious, and yes...Heinz Sause is back. :) Good to have a Rossi break from the serious work of saving the planet.

• He did not accuse Sweden and Germany but he did miss Z in Heinz.

• If they are privy to knowledge we aren't that could be why they are shutting down conventional nuclear energy in Germany!? Then again suprised not to see France as a claimed interest group.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.