Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Completely false like the man that wrote it.

Sweden has a population of about 10 millions of persons, up to today Sweden made only 23659 tests per million of population that means 2.36% of population and Sweden is 56th in the world. About the absolute number of tests made by Sweden, currently the total number is 238800 and Sweden is 53th in the world.

data source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

• Well I'm glad someone seems to know what Rossi intended when he said that Sweden made the higher percentage of 'tampoons'. I sure don't!

But I'll take a wild guess anyway. Perhaps the gist of what he said is that, no matter what statistics in Sweden show - about anything - the show (demo) will still go on (in Sweden).

Rossi keeps me guessing and full of wonderment. What a guy! He turns 70 next week.

• Well I'm glad someone seems to know what Rossi intended when he said that Sweden made the higher percentage of 'tampoons'. I sure don't!

But I'll take a wild guess anyway. Perhaps the gist of what he said is that, no matter what statistics in Sweden show - about anything - the show (demo) will still go on (in Sweden).

Rossi keeps me guessing and full of wonderment. What a guy! He turns 70 next week.

Personally, Rossi fascinates me like a slow train crash during which train staff continue to sell tickets for the afternoon in-seat film.

• Frank and ECat World is going to be

involved with SKL Presentation.

Frank

Have you thought of a follow

up to this reply?

Frank Acland

May 27, 2020 at 12:04 PM

Dear Andrea,

Have you started making plans yet for the public presentation?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi

May 27, 2020 at 1:12 PM

Frank Acland:

Yes.

E-Catworld will be involved.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Frank Acland

• Yes, I am going to try and find out what we can do.

• Rossi ready for third party testing.

1. Frank Acland May 31, 2020 at 10:52 AM

Dear Andrea,

Is the E-Cat SKL developed to a point where you would be happy to have a third party test it hands-on, when circumstances permit. Or does it need further development before reaching that moment?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi May 31, 2020 at 11:08 AM

Frank Acland:

We are ready for that, provided a due agreement is done.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• We are ready for that, provided a due agreement is done.

It has always been the case, folks. Reputable third parties have had trouble with Rossi's idea of due agreement:

NASA

Hydrofusion (not very reputable, but they pulled out)

IH

IH is a stunning case where in a surfeit of optimism they actually agreed to pay Rossi $10M up front with another $90M soon if his stuff could be made to work when tested independently, and with no financial incentive for a continuing relationship. From papers released they would have given Rossi the money anyway had his stuff just worked for them. At all. This is Rossi's idea of a due agreement.

Rossi then faked "tested independently" into "tested by Rossi pretending to be a reputable third party", provided spurious results, and then sued for the $90M.

Wow!

Bet they regret it now...

• It always amazed me that such seemingly intelligent businessmen could be so easily manipulated by a conman.

I thought, “Are these people truly this gullible or greedy, or do they just want so badly to believe it is true, that they ignore all the obvious telltale signs of a con”.

Oh well, A Fool and his money were parted

• Franks posts on Rossi Blog keep

him and everyone updated on how

A.R. Is progressing.

My guess is Frank did communicate

directly when he seen A.R. offered

him the chance to be involved

in the SKL presentation.

Fat chance that he is a commercial

partner.He does indirectly promote

Rossi but only because he still

believes that Rossi will still end

up with a commercial product.

• It always amazed me that such seemingly intelligent businessmen could be so easily manipulated by a conman.

Why did such seemingly intelligent businessmen when confronted with a court case against him not show in court that the Lugano test was flawed ?

As Para stated, with the Optris ravi files it would take about 10 minutes to do so.

And that would have been very strong evidence against Rossi.

Maybe it is telling that IH did not take that route ?

• Why did such seemingly intelligent businessmen when confronted with a court case against him not show in court that the Lugano test was flawed ?

As Para stated, with the Optris ravi files it would take about 10 minutes to do so.

And that would have been very strong evidence against Rossi.

Maybe it is telling that IH did not take that route ?

Because the Court Case had nothing to do with whether the Lugano test was flawed.

If it were relevant, it would have the difficulty that it is very technical. So it would be one expert against another. You can find scientists (e.g. Levi in this case) who will hold almost any position. Although you'd have better scientists showing it was flawed, the jury would get bored with the technical details and the end result would be somewhat random.

Court trials with Juries about science are not the same as scientific debates, with an accurate science conclusion. they are more like PR shows where the expert who sounds better wins.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.